TJ09

2019-10-25 - Halloween Event

At first I thought that the event is boring, because you can't do anything once you press 'start' but I'm really getting into it xD

Does anybody know how many rounds are there?

22 minutes ago, eccoshop said:

Thanks for the Trick or Treat icons i like them all = 58 the max ?

Should be 59 but one has a glitch.

I love all the people on here who say that treats generate every 5 minutes and it coincides well with the zombie game. I find for me treats rarely, if EVER, generate at 5 minutes. In fact I timed it this morning. I waited to pick up a treat noted the time and what round the zombies were on the zombie game time is the same as the time on my computer. When looking for treats I look on cave biomes they are the easy pages to see where treats are.

After getting one treat I would wait 5 minutes and check for treats, and the round the zombies were on, a couple of times I did not make it back at a certain time.

4:13 AM (PST)

got a treat

round 5 zombies

4:18

No treat

round 6

4:20

No treat

round 7

4:21

No treat

round 7

4:23

No treat

round 7

4:25

Treat (over 10 minutes)

round 8

4:30

No treat

round 9

4:31

No treat

round 9

4:32

No treat

round 9

4:33

Treat

round 9

4:38

No treat

round 10

4:39

No treat

round 10

4:40

No treat

round 11

4:42

No treat

4:43

No treat

round 11

4:45 (over 10 minutes)

Treat

round 12

Zombies move faster than treats for me!

50 minutes ago, Ramica said:

I love all the people on here who say that treats generate every 5 minutes and it coincides well with the zombie game. I find for me treats rarely, if EVER, generate at 5 minutes. In fact I timed it this morning. I waited to pick up a treat noted the time and what round the zombies were on the zombie game time is the same as the time on my computer. When looking for treats I look on cave biomes they are the easy pages to see where treats are.

After getting one treat I would wait 5 minutes and check for treats, and the round the zombies were on, a couple of times I did not make it back at a certain time.

4:13 AM (PST)

got a treat

round 5 zombies

4:18

No treat

round 6

4:20

No treat

round 7

4:21

No treat

round 7

4:23

No treat

round 7

4:25

Treat (over 10 minutes)

round 8

4:30

No treat

round 9

4:31

No treat

round 9

4:32

No treat

round 9

4:33

Treat

round 9

4:38

No treat

round 10

4:39

No treat

round 10

4:40

No treat

round 11

4:42

No treat

4:43

No treat

round 11

4:45 (over 10 minutes)

Treat

round 12

Zombies move faster than treats for me!

I usually use a 15 minute timer for both Halloween and Easter events, it has always been like this, whoever said that treats generate every 5 minutes are mistaken.

you are guaranteed to get a treat every 15 minutes :D 

Edited by meruru

Fun! :D And a little bit spooky. I hope everyone is having a great Halloween so far!

Edited by StormWizard212

This is a pretty fun game! My personal best has only been 90, but wow, it looks like some people have survived past 100!

This is where I got to whilst I was sleeping!

Weird how the zombies always have a preference and zone in on one side of your board.

image.png.de26570febeb540be7c7456580abf87f.png

Let's see how my new setup goes!

image.png.bdd6b99b9e19923d22966f9e415148fe.png

List of all the tower abilities I have unlocked so far: SPOILER

There's still so many to go!

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.8e91f75ffde2f29d245eb123e01e5f14.png

12 hours ago, Chaosdawn said:

I don't have an issue with the game on mobile (Droid). You have to click the dragon then put it where you want in landscape then tilt phone vertical and click the little checkmark. Rinse and repeat. It takes longer but I set up my board twice like that today with no issue. 

Also they can be moved after being placed, just click the dragon and tiny dots will appear above it to move or remove the piece. I didn't notice that at first. XD

I don' actually have to tilt my phone, the buttons are in the top left corner. And very hard to hit. But it works.

That being said, I managed to reach level 105 with a full row of reds (2 rows in front of the tower) and five whites behind that (white, white, empty tile, white, empty tile, white, white). I knew from the beginning that the middle was my weak spot, but it got me levelled up enough to try out one full row of reds in front of another full row of whites. In theory, this should be invincible - unless I missed something. Which, truth to be told, is quite likely.

19 hours ago, Twimm said:

EDIT: Anyone remember the game Stratego? That's sort of what this reminds me of...

My family and I used to play Stratego all the time when I was younger.

I really appreciate the dragon tower art for the mini game. I'm also really enjoying all the new treats so far. 

6 minutes ago, Jazeki said:

My family and I used to play Stratego all the time when I was younger.

I really appreciate the dragon tower art for the mini game. I'm also really enjoying all the new treats so far. 

My family, too! My dad had a thing for board games, and we didn't have cable tv or video games, so there was lots of chess, monopoly, stratego, risk, various card games, etc. I don't really play board games too much anymore (video games have taken over!) but a part of me kind of misses them.

Hahaha so far all I've woken up to are destroyed towers lol but still exciting to see how many rounds my keep survived. So far my record is 46, but I've recruited my husband, who is a better strategist than me =P

So I got all 58 of the 59 treats but just can not find the last one! I read it has a glitch so does that mean it will only be available once it is fixed? anyone know when we would be able to search for it?  

Edited by bigmamared

1 hour ago, olympe said:

I don' actually have to tilt my phone, the buttons are in the top left corner. And very hard to hit. But it works.

That being said, I managed to reach level 105 with a full row of reds (2 rows in front of the tower) and five whites behind that (white, white, empty tile, white, empty tile, white, white). I knew from the beginning that the middle was my weak spot, but it got me levelled up enough to try out one full row of reds in front of another full row of whites. In theory, this should be invincible - unless I missed something. Which, truth to be told, is quite likely.

It's not COMPLETELY invincible, due to cooldowns. A full row of zombies can inflict more damage than a full row of whites can heal. In practice though, it lasts for ages. I haven't unlocked vampires or anything yet because my full row of greens backed with whites is still alive. I think I may do some shorter ones after they eventually succumb, to see the other breeds.

After that, though, I dont see how a full row of greens backed by whites AND purples could possibly lose. If the whites are healing every round, the zombies cant kill a green ever.