TJ09

2019-10-25 - Halloween Event

Since Vampires didn't return (I will always be super salty about them being excluded, regardless of reasons), guess this will have to do XD

unknown.png

btw are there individual images of the tower sprites anywhere? I'd love to get that Vampire to use in my sig without having to rip it from a screenshot.

Edited by Natakiro

1 minute ago, Natakiro said:

Since Vampires didn't return (I will always be super salty about them being excluded, regardless of reasons); guess this will have to do XD

unknown.png

OMG that is soooo awesome XD I may have to try that one!!

Happy..

Round 94

Oct 25, 8:05 pm EDT

• Four new zombies rise from the earth.
  • Zombie attacks Base! 1 damage dealt to Base
  • You are defeated!
  • You gained 94 experience.
  • You are now level 27!
  • 6 more experience for level 28.

I am loving the vampires. My housemate has hit round 40 and the zombies can't get past them. I'm hoping I'll have similar luck. I've already seen one of my vampires moving around the board a little. They are so cool!

Is there a problem with the treats? There were supposed to be 59 of them and I've got 58 so far and for the last hour nothing has appeared......

So I just happily bred all my halloween dragons to as many Dorkface and Thuweds as I had, then bred the rest to randoms in my cave. Hope people enjoy them!!

Just now, JuKo said:

Nothing happens, when i press SURVIVE???

Once you press Survive, the game begins. Every five minutes, new pieces will appear and move on the board. Don't hit "Start Over." Just refresh the page at the 5-minute marks and see how well your dragons defend you.

Went to bed with my green dragons guarding my keep, and got up to find they reached round 100! Yay!!

Got vampires helping them now, and one zombie has turned vampire...

First try: around 40? (12lv)
Second try: around 46

Third try: 110 round 

QQRHa0C.png

Fourth try: Ongoing
VGD5Hn4.png
EDIT: not good idea xD only 70 rounds, and zombies defeat only two dragons before destroy main tower ;-;

Edited by Erra

3X(LV10)>7x?(LV19)>104XD

Try a new round with Megi;)

Happy Halloween!

image.png.e6e1c2df2bf097bd31ed097551b2257f.pngimage.png.81d960facad80f57f9b96d307e1ed2fc.png

Tell me, please, does anyone know what the special ability of the purple dragon? What does "Reduces the cooldown of all adjacent towers" mean?

8 hours ago, Fuzzbucket said:

Well, not working like that on my droid. Half the time when I click the check mark, the dragon appears behind it and I have to place it again and it won't let me select another till that stops happening over and over.

That's so weird that it works for me and not others. =(

Also woke up to this, still going, lost two dragons in middle. Haven't seen magi teleport yet though, I think the zombies have to be right next to them. 

Round 106.png

37 minutes ago, cyberdeer said:

Tell me, please, does anyone know what the special ability of the purple dragon? What does "Reduces the cooldown of all adjacent towers" mean?

All dragons is "towers" and purple dragon "tower" should reduce cooldown on square 9x9, where purple is in center, for now i check this - my purple reduce the cooldown of whites on that positions:

VGD5Hn4.png

Oh wow, my dragons managed to survive up to round 103 while I was sleeping. :blink: And of course I forgot to grab a screenshot before I restarted the game.

Any word on the glitch that is keeping treat 59 from showing up? Have 58 and nothing for a few hours.

Also the game is addictive. I am a poor General.

Just now, Erra said:

Все драконы - это «башни», а фиолетовая «башня» дракона должна  уменьшить время восстановления на квадрате 9x9, где фиолетовый находится в центре

Oh, thank you :) If so, these dragons could be very useful.

4th try I got to round 161, but now I am defeated. I've gained access to purples, vampires and bolt dragons. Anyone interested in the descriptions?

Personal best. Magis didn't seem to do much, maybe they would be better closer to tower?

Round 126.png