TJ09

2019-10-25 - Halloween Event

Woo, currently holding on into round 80! Gonna be over soon as I've only a couple of green dragons remaining to protect my tower, but I should be in a decent position exp-wise for the next go.

43 minutes ago, Mantikhore said:

Thus far, I'm at a little over half of the total treats. Still working on getting to like. upwards of round 40 in the game, but not doing badly!

I figure if other folks are posting their treats, it might be cool for me to do mine? ; v; so here it is! lil dragon skull.

(psst, it's animated!)

17o2dj7.gif

Do we know how many treats there are?  I haven't seen anything that says the number, to know if I'm close or not.

1 minute ago, KagomeShikon said:

Do we know how many treats there are?  I haven't seen anything that says the number, to know if I'm close or not.

59 in total! : >

Edited by Mantikhore
emote.............

2 minutes ago, KagomeShikon said:

59. It is in the first post of this thread.

Eeps! Seriously ninja'd. XD

Edited by Lagie

1 minute ago, KagomeShikon said:

I think there's 59? It says it in the announcement.

Just now, TheEnderDraco said:

I think there's 59? It says it in the announcement.

Ow!  Must have missed that.  Thanks!

Ooh yay my treat made it! Still haven't managed to collect it yet though haha. So far the skull snail is my fave, and was tickled when I picked up the Demon Hunter fox mask! Really great work on the treats and the event sprites this year!!

Edited by spatio
i can't spell

Question: What exactly do White Dragons heal in this game? It says 'Heals surrounding dragons', but it seems most of the others say they affect 'adjacent', not 'surrounding'. And can it only heal one dragon at a time? I currently have my White dragon in-between two Greens, with the Greens both on the next tiles right next to the White, but the text never says more then one dragon regaining energy at once.

I've seen my white dragons heal more than one, but only if the dragons in the surrounding tiles have taken damage.

OMG. My housemate unlocked vampires, and one of his vampires just turned a zombie INTO a vampire. Now he has an extra soldier for FREE! My dragons are still battling, but I'm so excited for next round when I have vampires too!

I'm surprised my wall has been holding for so long. Wasn't doing much past 20 rounds, but I'm up to 66 so far. Not looking good though, there's three zombies in front of one section. ☠️ Very concerned for the green and red holding that position.

Looking forward to unlocking more dragons for this. Been with the first few for a while now and ready to see what the others do!

When I got up this morning and checked what happened to my last fight that I started before I went to bed last night (Germany^^):

my best so far :D

at88night-of-25-26-10.png.0754902feca4456d00f31e1f642245b8.png

now I need to remember how I placed the dragons lol...

Hey guys, still having fun with the tower defense game; hope everyone else is, too! First, thanks to @DragonLady86 for the post with the dragons.

I didn't know that list was in the game. :iraptor: I have just been winging it by throughly reading the Encyclopedia entries on each dragon I've unlocked XD to try and figure out which dragons might do what. I try to guess which Encyclopedia traits might apply on the battlefield!  Sometimes I guess correctly,  and sometimes I am surprised by the ability the dragon has. 

Question about the list that is supposed to appear once we lose. I cannot seem to locate it.  Is it supposed to appear before or after we click on "Try Again"? Does anyone by chance have a screenshot -- not of the list, but of the place it appears? 

My tower: currently at round 88 with healthy 14 dragons still kicking and all of my defenses in place; the zombies have not yet penetrated the wall. I could be there awhile! :lol:

24 minutes ago, missy_ said:

Hey guys, still having fun with the tower defense game; hope everyone else is, too! First, thanks to @DragonLady86 for the post with the dragons.

I didn't know that list was in the game. :iraptor: I have just been winging it by throughly reading the Encyclopedia entries on each dragon I've unlocked XD to try and figure out which dragons might do what. I try to guess which Encyclopedia traits might apply on the battlefield!  Sometimes I guess correctly,  and sometimes I am surprised by the ability the dragon has. 

Question about the list that is supposed to appear once we lose. I cannot seem to locate it.  Is it supposed to appear before or after we click on "Try Again"? Does anyone by chance have a screenshot -- not of the list, but of the place it appears? 

My tower: currently at round 88 with healthy 14 dragons still kicking and all of my defenses in place; the zombies have not yet penetrated the wall. I could be there awhile! :lol:

The list of what the dragons do appear bellow the row of dragons you can pick after you pick try again.

edit: under the  Help part.

Edited by Lady Dragoon

3 hours ago, Pliskin said:

Congrats! That was the first treat I got!

I cannot get the game to work on mobile either, but, on an iPad I can click and hold the refresh button, it will say “Request Desktop Site”. The game then works fine and I can place the towers around.

Android may have a similar option? 

Ahhh!!! The “Request Desktop” trick works for the iphone too!! I can finally play!! Thank you!!!

There's a Facehugger treat and I am in love. 

Aliens and Predator have been my favorite for so long ❤️

I haven't even SEEN a Arcana, Omen Wyrm or Witchlight at all. and I am a speed reader. LOL but I do think my computer clock is of just a half second or full from DC. :(  need to find that clock I bookmarked. 

I have been stuck at 48 (meant 58) treats for almost 2 hours now. :( where is that last one??? 

Day 2 and still at 58 treats. LOL

Edited by Feral71

about 5 minutes a round till you are defeated.  You click on a dragon and it will fly over to your mouse, place it in the square you want. do the same thing for each dragon that is in color and you can use. as you level up, you get more of them. :)

If there's no dragon between a zombie and the edge of the map (Like, say, in the very first (right-most) row), do they just walk off the edge, ignoring the castle? (as in...stay on a single trajectory)  Or do they move around on the map?

Edited by VioletWhirlwind

Ahh locked for a day, this is always the way with the first couple of days of breeding.

I'm assuming everyone else I locked too and just playing the zombie game because that's what I'm doing 🙂

Thank you, @Lady Dragoon! Found it. Don't know how I missed it before. 

I made it to round 100; I've leveled up and unlocked some new goodies! Anxious to try them. Already placed new board and I am off! XD

@saltywench Place your dragons on the board. Once you are happy with their arrangement, click "Survive." There were instructions/the storyline somewhere; I forget where I read them. Anyway, place your dragons, click Survive.  You can refresh every 5 minutes to see what type of actions are taking place. Every 5 minutes, new updates will be added about the fate of you in your tower and your dragons who are defending you. You don't have to refresh; the game will play out whether or not you refresh.  :) NOTE: If you click "Start over," you will forfeit all the XP you win for playing.  The XP lets you level up and unlock new dragons with new abilities you can use in your tower defense strategy.

@Twilight_Moon_Racer each "round" lasts 5 minutes; in other words, the game updates every 5 minutes. The game will last a varying amount of time depending on your strategy and your dragons' positions, etc. :iraptor: