TJ09

2019-07-21 - July Dragon Release

Hooray \о/ Congratulate everyone! Took 4 eggs of each new species. They are very cute

Edited by Kaini
Forum is english only

Waiting for these glowy babies to adult is going to be.... torture.... I want them so bad :ph34r:

*tiny grabby hands for tiny babies*

On 7/22/2019 at 7:38 AM, scalesofgrey said:

I missed stage-1s! What do the hatchlings look like?

@scalesofgrey   latest?cb=20190721133946 and latest?cb=20190721134129

Edited by Fuzzbucket

I absolutely adore the hatchlings! I can't wait to see what they will look like when they grow up. Thanks for the release!

Cool, a new release! Love the look of the pygmies, they're so cute. Grabbed a couple eggs, can't wait for adult sprites. :) Thanks to everyone involved!

The wyverns are going to pair well with Spirit Wards and Candelabras, calling it. And I'm very excited to see how those rainbowy hairs look on the adult pygmy, especially given that Mewtie worked on it. :wub:

18 hours ago, araminta said:

The Rift eggs are 200 mana in the market if that helps at all (not the same as catching one, I know, but better than nothing 😊)

Ooo I never check the market so I didn't know this, looks like I finally got something to buy lol

.... Why did I have it in my head that TJ's would be adults by now? Came here all excited to see what the adults looked like. Oops. 

I got myself the second pygmy I wanted for a breeding pair. Now it's just a waiting game for TJ's hatchies to grow.

Edited by atheistcanuck

1 hour ago, Reshiram5875 said:

I wonder if these guys are going to be rares? The pygmy kind of seems like it would be a rare.

They spawn a little too often in the biomes to really be rare. Or at least I think it is so; I've seen them quite a few times each shuffle.

Yep!  Looking forward to seeing the adult forms on these little ones.

I am so behind, both in posting here and grabbing new eggs... gotta stop hunting the AP for the low-time catches...

I love the eggs on the pygmies, I just want to freeze them! I managed to grab 2 of those and one of the others, I can't wait to see the adults!

Missed another new release drop?! Dang it real life! Stop distracting me! Where can these guys be found?

Edit #2: nvm, it's on the 1st page.

Edit #3: Well I've got at least one of each. I'm happy with that. I need to head to bed though, gotta work another long shift tomorrow with thunderstorms likely again, joy. goodnight all and happy hunting. :D

Edited by Syiren

1 hour ago, Griffin_Lokison said:

New eggs for my birthday month. Happy Birthday me! Maybe I'll have more luck finding them than I did with June.

Well at least they stay put so you don't have to chase them all over the cave. XD So far they still seem to be pretty easy to grab.

so sad was busy last couple days... and have a near full scroll... Hope I can pick them up later

Just one more hour left 'till we get adults. C'mon, little fellas... don't keep me waiting!

Edited by Sazandora
I am a blind dork who can't into proofreading, beep boop