TJ09

2019-07-21 - July Dragon Release

Well that was easier than expected. Got one of each, and now egglocked. Happy hunting everyone!

Ooooh just saw the notif mail, now I am happy I forgot to breed as I planned yesterday XD

Edit: aaaand with the hourly drop got 4 of each, so already all set, very cool!

btw. the "glow" description will probably lead me to many fail clicks in the future, it's so close to that of the silver egg lol...

Edited by Kiwiana

i’m soo curious about what these guys looked like, the colorful Pygmy looks fun.

Alternitave note feels good to actually be on the cave when the release drops, I always manage to not be around when it happens lol.

Ohh, that one took me by surprise - luckily I've been super busy recenly, so had an empty scroll. Full up now though! xD Five of the bright one and three of the colourful (not perfect for my collector goals, but I can even the numbers out later lol).

The shiiiiiiny little pygmy egg oh my gosh ❤️ It reminds me of the colors of the Aqualis dragon but in miniature form.

Looking forward to see these hatch & grow up :D

24 minutes ago, Chilicpepper said:

"taking the cave by storm" 

Can it be... an Area 51 reference??? 🤔

Lol oh no not dc too!!!

I'm excited about these guys and happy to see more pygmies!!! Interesting how they both sort between breed variations. 

Unfortunately I've been at a constant scroll lock so it'll be a while before I can grab these but that's okay with me, more for others for now :)

Yay for new releases! I only managed to catch the Pygmy by surprise as I wasn’t aware of the new release until I read the new description (plus the empty biomes). Sadly, I’ll have to wait a bit as I’m scroll locked, lol.

I am sooo happy we're getting more pygmies, and such a pretty egg too! ❤️ The other one looks intriguing as well, can't wait until TJ's hatches! Thank you for the new eggs!

Whoo, I actually had room so I could get two of each.

Very much hyped for both aaaaand out of town for a week. xD Will only be able to check every so often, so I'll have to hatch my eggs really slow to be safe. ^^

The colors of the regular egg remind me of the spirit ward. Would be really nice if they have a similar color palette as adults aswell. Is it weird that we don't even see hatchlings yet and I already have breeding plans?  *hyped*

Rainbow Pygmy? This is something to wake up to :o

and daym that other egg looks exotic!

Ooh, I wasn't expecting a release! I love the look of both eggs, especially the rainbow pygmy! It looks gorgeous! Exciting!

Edited by bonvoyage

Thanks TJ - I was living in fear of NEXT weekend, when I have to be away !

The rainbow egg is so shiny!!! Love it!

Got four of each. Happy Sunday. :)

Thank you!!

Wow, how exciting! I'm glad I was up late. It was a bit difficult to snag them, but success at last! Hopefully abandoning my cb candelabra and cb golden wyvern in favor of these turns out to be a good decision. 😌 can't wait to see what they look like!

I so wish I could freeze eggs. The tiny rainbowy shiny baby pygmy egg is gorgeous and I want one forever. Both of them look awesome though and I can't wait to see what they are going to look like.