TJ09

2019-07-21 - July Dragon Release

I sincerely hope for more completed list releases. It’s such a treat to recognize old favorites, and there are a few more that I’d be very excited to see in-cave someday. 

Yeah! Great, another release. ❤️

Thank you!

Nearly missed this one, but got happily egglocked with four pygmies, three shadows and a misclick black. xD

What a beautiful pygmy egg! All those colors are pleasant to look at.

So far I've managed to catch two of each new breed, so enough to have a male and a female of both.

I have three of each, to unlock the Encyclopedia. Didn't find out until about 20 mins ago, so I'm happy.

The stage two wyvern hatchie says "it has grown wings" when it already had them in stage one.

Managed to get 3 of each plus a misclicked Anagallis lol.

Still not gotten a chill egg from last time so the fact i got both this time made me happy.

So glad I checked the main cave page today, I've been sick the last few days so have been out of the loop. Luckily I've managed to get four of each already ❤️❤️❤️

I just happened to be floating around when I saw the pygmy egg's description and looked to see if there were new releases and sure enough there is! :D

So far I got two of each, which I do have to admit is pretty good for a slowpoke like me. 😂

More glowing eggs...Yay. Every third egg in the biomes has the word "glow" or "glowing" in it's description these days!

Other than that the eggs look alright, the darker one has the more interesting design. I like rainbows as much as the next person and the other ones still look good but I still prefer an interesting design and the whole "hot embers" look is pretty cool. Hatchling wise the pygmies come out on top for me due to being less repetitive looking; we already have a wyvern with the same color scheme, that also glows, and also has a lantern motif. Of course we can't call everything until we see the adults so maybe the wyvens are doing something new with the aesthetic.

2 hours ago, smokeytripod said:

Managed to get 3 of each plus a misclicked Anagallis lol.

Still not gotten a chill egg from last time so the fact i got both this time made me happy.

The Rift eggs are 200 mana in the market if that helps at all (not the same as catching one, I know, but better than nothing 😊)

Edited by araminta

Oohh I definitely like the stage2 dark/ember/whatever-it's-called. The pose makes me think 'mischievous' for some reason. (Though it doesn't seem like a wyvern anymore?)

WooooooHooooo. Thank you for the beautiful new releases. Both eggs are so perfect, and both hatchies are extraordinary. Eggsxellent. :)

Oh man, I am really late to this release. Time to go see if I can manage to catch any of these, they look really cool!

2 hours ago, HeatherMarie said:

Oohh I definitely like the stage2 dark/ember/whatever-it's-called. The pose makes me think 'mischievous' for some reason. (Though it doesn't seem like a wyvern anymore?)

It is a wyvern. The back wing just gives that illusion of it not being a wyvern due to its position (look along the ribs and you will see no other limbs aside from the wings).

Edited by Whirlaway

Just got one of the new eggs! It's really pretty!

Aw, still haven't caught up from last month's release lol. I keep on missing these....

The pygmy sprite is amazing though, can't wait to catch these in a few month XD.

Both hatchies are adorable! Thank you spriters. :)