TJ09

2019-07-21 - July Dragon Release

Thanks for new egg release TJ! And thank you to whoever helped create these beauties!

4 hours ago, Whirlaway said:

The markings on this egg glow brightly in the shadows. Forest. Sorts between Lumina (Dark) and Lunar Herald. Can be bitten.

This tiny egg gives off a colorful glow. Forest and Jungle. Sorts between Glory Drake (Night) and Gold.

Okay, name-guessing. Luminous (the big egg). And the tiny could be something with glowing/glowy - it certainly fits in with where they're sorted.

I'm egg locked but I've got 5 pygmies and 3 of the other one. If someone wants to trade one pygmy from me for one of the other ones from  you, let me know. Still five hours to go, but if you like, we can swap :)

I'm looking forward to the adults! I always like pygmies and the description of the bright one sounds like fun as well :D

Hmm, I'm name guessing too on the pygmy :) Something like Glow Wings? Shiny for when the sun strikes their wings, they act like prisms and glow in rainbow colors? 🥰

Yay new releases, the eggs look beautiful, let the serching fun begin  :)

Edited by BLOOMMIST

grabbed a pair of the normal sized eggs and one pygmy but I am unfortunately locked until early Tuesday now.

Woohoo a new release! :nyan:

Thank you, TJ, spriters, and everyone involved in the creation and concept of these new additions to the Cave. ^_^

Thanks a lot! Have a hippo: alot

4 hours ago, Chilicpepper said:

"taking the cave by storm" 

Can it be... an Area 51 reference??? 🤔

So.. we get alien dragons?

I'm so glad a have plenty of room to caught all the eggs I can.

Thank TJ 

Very pretty eggs! 

Bred some eggs I was meant to hatch and freeze when the hatchlings gender and I have no dragons ready to incubate them. What a pity.

Edit: My sister promised me that she would hatch three eggs for me if I help her get these new critters so I'm off to hunt some more! Can't wait till we're both stacked up on these beauties. :D 

Edited by *Silver Fox*

Just got out of egglock but it looks like the big ones have stopped spawning already??? Noooooooo ;;;-;;;

Those are some beautiful pygmy eggs!

Excited to see how both breeds turn out :D

Another release when i'm asleep, and old eggs already in the mix >.< time to see what i can do before work

sometimes being an adult sucks lol

Well, I am totally unprepared for this release and since most of the eggs on my scroll were gifts, trades, or long-awaited breeding successes, I will just have to wait.

New eggs! I was not expecting this today! But I managed to snag mine quite smoothly. Thank you, TJ and spriters (and the person who gave me the heads-up!)!

*leaves brownies for everyone*