TJ09

2019-07-21 - July Dragon Release

One grew up (female non-pygmy)! And it's beautiful!  :wub:

I love the Luminox Wyvern concept.  😊 

And the Glowback Pygmies are really pretty!

Edited by Awdz Bodkins

And there's the male pygmy adult! 'u'

I love them both!  Congrats Infinis, Mewtie, and Skywolf!!

VERY nice. And not at all what I expected. Thanks, spriters.

I love the glowback pygmies <3  Just wish the female sprite also showed off more of their back too, it's very pretty.

I love the wyverns as well. Wyverns are my favourite so it looks like I have a new one to collect :) Although I'm a bit confused about their eyes - is it that pure black on their face, or is the glowing bit a part of it?

Thanks for your work, TJ and spriters! Lovely release!

Pretty pretty pygmies! I like them!  💙

(The female's lineage tile might need some adjustments? Since the tail is not really in there anyway, the dragon could be more centered I think. Also I wish there was more consistency of pixelated and uhh "softened" lineage tiles; in this case the male one is soft and the female is pixelated. The Magelights have the same issue.)

I love the pygmies they look so sweet and pretty, time to hoard those little babies🤩🤩

Oh yeah, now I remember the pygmies. They look really pretty. :)

Luminox wyverns look quite alright.

Thank you to TJ and the artists for this release!

Nice adults!  The pygmy adults are cute!

The grown up dragons look really really good, I love them!

Thanks TJ and the artists, you did - again - a very good job!

Edited by Berlin-Angel

Superb dragons once again! The Glowbacks look lovely for sure, what sweet little rainbow beauties. ^_^ The Luminox wyverns are cool too, I like the concept that they're warm to be around.

Thank you TJ and spriters!

oh man, the Luminox description just makes me wanna grab a blanket and curl up next to one. Cozy dragons ftw. ^_^

Oh, didn't notice the Luminoxes had dimorphism... bleh, I really don't like the male sprite. The horns are very strangely shaped and the face just... does not look good. I would've liked these better if both genders used the female sprite.

I like the luminox male best of the four. He kind of looks like he's wearing a party hat! XD

This release is lit

I am especially fond of the luminox males and glowback females, such awesome sprites

I can't wait for mine to grow up - the Pygmies are adorable and well designed (a great addition to my growing pygmy army), and the female Luminox sprite may well be my favourite sprite on the entire site - the pose and colours are so good!

Wonderful new release all over, I love them. (And I'd almost have started a suggestion thread to allow the Glowbacks to be able to breed Dusk Pygmies when bred to Crimson Flares...)

I am loving the new pygmy! They are beautiful. The wyverns are well-done sprites, but I am not too fond of the color scheme. Still, they make a nice addition to the cave. Thanks so much to the spriters and to TJ for this new release!

Female Luminox : Big Chicken Mama

I already had plans to pair the Glowbacks with Kyanites, probably also Magelights..... They gon look so good :D