TJ09

2018-12-25 - Happy Holidays!

9 minutes ago, olympe said:

There's a button for moving stuff - but only if it's whole.

also @Joya By clicking on the snow drifts and other random things turning up on your fort building space, then opting to destroy them. This gives you the resources you need. :)

Now, I know I'm in trouble. I've been clicking on the snow and their is no option to pick them up or do anything with them.  Since all I could do was go in and out of the tent, I starting clicking everywhere trying to get anything to work.

At this point, I really need to know how to file a bug report because it definitely appears my game at least, is not working at all. :(

Edited by Sheelah
Misspelled because :(

2 minutes ago, Sheelah said:

Now, I know I'm in trouble. I've been clicking on the snow and their is no option to pick them up or do anything with them.  Since all I could do was go in and out of the tent, I starting clicking everywhere trying to get anything to work.

At this point, I really need to know how to file a bug report becaucause it definitely appears my game at least, is not working at all. :(

The hitboxes are a tad wonky. Try slightly above the resource-- it should light up.

Edited by Keileon

1 minute ago, DragonLady86 said:

you need to click on and destroy all those snow piles to get snow to build things

Iaha okay i had no idea about that lol

i thought only those object i built i could destroy, thank you

still level 1 but have about 70 points now so can buy sometthing

I made a suggestions thread for any issues that need to be fixed or updates that you would like to see

1 minute ago, Sheelah said:

At this point, I really need to know how to file a bug report becaucause it definitely appears my game at least, is not working at all. :(

But you have those snow piles? Have you tried refreshing, clearing cache, ... ?

They are a bit tricky to pick up, depending on what kind of device you are on.

2 seconds - this is my total time spent on the new release.

the average of people per biome is 1...

Limits are useless - really.

Hope the new female will look good with Aegis, colours seem fine so far:)

Edited by VixenDra

Also, if you just entered the game, enter and leave your tent because sometimes they don't seem to register as being there until you do.

1 minute ago, VixenDra said:

2 seconds - this is my total time spent on the new release.

the average of people per biome is 1...

Limits are useless - really.

To be fair, they're so easy to catch BECAUSE of the limits.

Edited by Keileon

Okay so i got some points now and did some battle but still no decrations for the hut whatsoever? how can obtain some so i can decorate? thanks alot :)

8 minutes ago, Sheelah said:

At this point, I really need to know how to file a bug report because it definitely appears my game at least, is not working at all. :(

try zooming the screen in (control +) control 0 will put it back when your done.  It makes it much easier to pick up the snow.  (comand +/0 for macs)

3 minutes ago, MiaLily said:

But you have those snow piles? Have you tried refreshing, clearing cache, ... ?

They are a bit tricky to pick up, depending on what kind of device you are on.

I've tried hard refreshing and clearing my cache. even switching browsers.  Nothing is working..  If I coulkd pick something up, that'd be a start at least.  I keep looking at the snowballs and am like.  At least let me pick one of those up, please??? 

2 minutes ago, Joya said:

Okay so i got some points now and did some battle but still no decrations for the hut whatsoever? how can obtain some so i can decorate? thanks alot :)

the more you level up the more decorations you can purchase. 

3 minutes ago, Joya said:

Every ten levels unlocks more buildable things!

I'm having the problem that everyone I attack (Just doing 'random') has nothing that can be destroyed, just a tent with no hp left anyway.

... it's annoying.

2 minutes ago, Zeditha said:

I'm having the problem that everyone I attack (Just doing 'random') has nothing that can be destroyed, just a tent with no hp left anyway.

... it's annoying.

you can hit Marrto. he built a ton of walls for that reason. :)

2 minutes ago, Zeditha said:

... it's annoying.

I'm probably going to get destroyed saying this XD, but I just fixed everything up - attack away! Scroll: Kaityn

15 minutes ago, Keileon said:

Few notes.

1. You have to select move, THEN right click (just in case, not being patronizing)

2. If you have any addons that affect/trigger on right click (for me, it was Snaplinks) then disabling it will likely work.

Disabling snaplinks did it, thanks

I really like these hatchlings so far. Hope the adults are gorgeous!

5 minutes ago, DragonLady86 said:

the more you level up the more decorations you can purchase. 

so far i got nothing to purchase, have abotut 150 points in account and level 10?

also the font letters in this are so small it is so hard to read and see what it says lol

I don't like to complain, but the game really doesn't work still. I think my fort got swapped with someone else's..

The new hatchlings look amazing though.

3 minutes ago, Joya said:

so far i got nothing to purchase, have abotut 150 points in account and level 10?

also the font letters in this are so small it is so hard to read and see what it says lol

are you clicking on the +? 

I can't play event on mobile because I can't even place a thing. Tapping doesn't work and I give up.

Anyway, I'm very curious of hatchies and what will come out of them :)

anyone figured out what the "peace on earth" object does in weaponry? my sister put it on her fort but says she can't attack with it, similar to the trojan reindeer

The eggs are really pretty!  I hope the adults have some color to them though. I do like the look of a classic Xmas, but I love the rainbow colored lights and decorations even more.

This event... :wacko:   How are you all leveling up so quickly?  With the once per hour snow pile, and zero timber at all so far I can't really level up or build/battle much. Or repair my fort since there I have no timber to do so.  And when I do battle the random ones it offers me are almost always 100% wiped out. Going in and out of battle mode, trying to find one with something to hit gets frustrating.

And please, how do I toggle off the music?  So far all I've found is turning off my speaker volume. Which means I can't listen to my music.

ETA- Just adding to the "Unable to play on....." issues listed by others.  I cannot play at all on my laptop (Pixelbook, running Chrome).  The right click doesn't rotate anything, and I was unable to remove the snow. Using my PC works fine (Tho snow removal is SOOOO picky) but I am online via my laptop 95% of the time. 

Edited by Jocosa