TJ09

2018-12-25 - Happy Holidays!

1 hour ago, TJ09 said:

Slight event update:

• Brought back a mechanic from the original Snow Wars that encourages defending a bit more: repairing damage on your fort (i.e. successfully defending an attack) grants XP.
  • Fixed a bug where damaged weapons could still attack.

Pfff, now that damaged weapons can't attack, I will never have enough resources to build anything, nor to fix all my weapons <.<

37 minutes ago, Dalek Raptor said:

Is it possible to get resources faster than an hour? Maybe every 30 minutes? At this rate I may just have nothing but cannons at this point if people keep destroying my cannons and it's already so hard to play on mobile 😕

I second this suggestion. Every 15 minutes would be even better... If one can only repair 3 cannons or build two new - IF one even gets a pile of snow (I got 3 x ice within the last 4 hours, so there's not much to go on now) - there isn't a lot to build or to repair or to help gain XP in one hour...

Edited by Ashtoret

Just now, Jazeki said:

Gendered hatchie looks nice. Like a Christmas cow. (I mean that in a good way. LOL)

I'm confused tho-don't we usually have rotating genders? Last year was garland and female?

I love the gendered hatchie! She looks very regal and her tail is absolutely beautiful. I'm also loving the colouring! :D

1 minute ago, pixiezbite said:

I'm confused tho-don't we usually have rotating genders? Last year was garland and female?

Actually, it tends to go male, male, female, female with Christmas dragons so maybe we'll get a male next year. :)

Edited by StormWizard212

@TJ09 is there anyway to shorten the time to reload on supplies or someway to make the cannons undestroyable? I don't find it as fun if all I do is fixing my cannons to reach level 50 and unable to build my snow fort the way I want it. Not to mention all I have is snow and icicles. I've yet to receive any type of wood yet 

Also, is there way to make the snowmen turn? 

Edited by Dalek Raptor

The game is nearly impossible to play on the cellphone, I'm impatient to try it on my computer tonight! 😛 I didn't play last year so I don't know anything about the game ! 

I love the new egg and the hatchies lool great ❤️ I love the tuffy tail! I can't wait to see the adult!

6 hours ago, MiaLily said:

Well, I just checked your playing field by attacking your fort (sorry) and I can see lots of snow piles laying around so you should try to click on them to 'open a menu', where you should select the 'X' for destroy which makes the resources available to you.

Thank you so much! 

Love the new eggs and hatchies!! !!! Thank you so much TJ an the Spriters!

On another note the game does NOT work for me. On any device...……...it loads on my phone and Ipad but there is nothing to build or attack with and on my laptop I get a blank playing field. I have hard reset and updated my laptop and restarted my other devices...…...still nothing...………

11 minutes ago, warriorjames said:

How does one get wood?

It randomly appears in gift boxes and as little trees.

3 minutes ago, Arkee said:

It randomly appears in gift boxes and as little trees.

Much thanks. I didn't move my tent and how it's been completely damaged so I can't put it where I want to. :(

Either increasing the resource drop rate or increasing the resources we get at a time would be a welcome fix.

Is there a way to remove the "Select your weapon" text after it shows the first time or like, moving it elsewhere? It blocks the view of the weapons on the very bottom 😕

omg! I just looked at the trees and that Cactus is hilarious! XD Love the Bugs Bunny ref!

1 hour ago, Dalek Raptor said:

Is it possible to get resources faster than an hour? Maybe every 30 minutes? At this rate I may just have nothing but cannons at this point if people keep destroying my cannons and it's already so hard to play on mobile 😕

Count yourself lucky to get any. Some of have not received anything for several hours now.

1 hour ago, Dalek Raptor said:

47 minutes ago, Ashtoret said:

I second this suggestion. Every 15 minutes would be even better... If one can only repair 3 cannons or build two new - IF one even gets a pile of snow (I got 3 x ice within the last 4 hours, so there's not much to go on now) - there isn't a lot to build or to repair or to help gain XP in one hour...

35 minutes ago, Dalek Raptor said:

@TJ09 is there anyway to shorten the time to reload on supplies or someway to make the cannons undestroyable? I don't find it as fun if all I do is fixing my cannons to reach level 50 and unable to build my snow fort the way I want it. Not to mention all I have is snow and icicles. I've yet to receive any type of wood yet 

13 minutes ago, Keileon said:

Either increasing the resource drop rate or increasing the resources we get at a time would be a welcome fix.

I fifth this. For me, it is a bit of an embarrassment of riches but it is still a bit annoying to wait for an hour to only receive 10 of only one of the resources.

2 minutes ago, MiaLily said:

I fifth this. For me, it is a bit of an embarrassment of riches but it is still a bit annoying to wait for an hour to only receive 10 of only one of the resources.

I agree. Too much to build, very little to receive.

6 minutes ago, MiaLily said:

I once received a present and got 10 of two resources

1 minute ago, Dalek Raptor said:

I once received a present and got 10 of two resources

I think I once got a present and received 10 of three resources. But then (I think) the last two for me were just rocks, nothing else. 🤷‍♀️

6 minutes ago, Arkee said:

I agree. Too much to build, very little to receive.

Yes, exactly. And for the more advanced stuff you also need more than just one resource at a time. And so far I haven't even received the fifth resource, which seems to be Mana.

like previous poster, also cannot rotate snow walls and snow corners. On surface pro. Right click does nothing. ctrl+click brings up regular delete/back/move/create menu.
More information: Can not rightclick on any portion of the page (as if to bring up menu with inspector) This is chrome. Same behavior in firefox.