TJ09

2018-12-25 - Happy Holidays!

PPS: It looks like the Solstice has not had the code fixed to allow us to pick up bred (NON-CB) eggs yet. I have room on my scroll, but when I tried to pick one up from the AP it said this: " You are already at the limit (2) for this breed of dragon. This limit includes eggs, hatchlings, and adult dragons." It is letting me pick up other types of eggs from the AP (I have 2 CB of each of those too), so this seems to be a bug. Hope this can be fixed, thanks!

2 minutes ago, Lady_of_The_Forest said:

Where or how do I get wood to fix my tent?

As you keep gaining experience and reaching higher levels, new materials will become available to you. :)

1 minute ago, Shinsei said:

PPS: It looks like the Solstice has not had the code fixed to allow us to pick up bred (NON-CB) eggs yet. I have room on my scroll, but when I tried to pick one up from the AP it said this: " You are already at the limit (2) for this breed of dragon. This limit includes eggs, hatchlings, and adult dragons." It is letting me pick up other types of eggs from the AP (I have 2 CB of each of those too), so this seems to be a bug. Hope this can be fixed, thanks!

Sounds like the egg you're trying to pick up from the AP is a CB. Try a different Solstice egg you see and you should be able to pick it up. 

Edited by StormWizard212

1 minute ago, Shinsei said:

I picked some Solstice just normal.

Maybe the one you tried to get in the AP is CB (People seem to be dropping many CB in there...)

19 minutes ago, MiaLily said:

I don't even know what that is, but I never would have thought that it wouldn't be possible to put the chess pieces (almost wrote cheese pieces there XD ) on the board. That ...... kind of defeats the purpose?

Ack.  You're supposed to be able to.

I will try to get this fixed ASAP

Just now, LadyLyzar said:

Ack.  You're supposed to be able to.

I will try to get this fixed ASAP

That would be great, thank you! :lol: (Not that I have the resources to put up an entire chess board. (And thank god I checked the game first, because I was going to complain about the scrolling again, too, kind of relating to this matter, but this seems to have been fixed B) , so thanks for that, too!))

Aah, repairing is so expensive. @_@ I think I'll just not repair non-weapon structures... my resources are far too scarce to almost re-buy an object every time it's damaged.

Is there a way to save the game or should it auto-save? I had been level 13, came back a while later only to find my fort being back to level 1... 

22 minutes ago, g4yy said:

me too! i cant attack anyone because when it asks me to select a weapon, there are no options. I'm probably missing something completely obvious though 😅

im so dumb omg 🤦‍♀️you make weapons from editing your fort, clicking build, and then top left theres a box where you choose whether to make snow defences or weaponry. 

I think they've fixed the issue with getting a lot of non-decorated playing fields when you try to attack randomly. I've only gotten fields with things I can attack lately, contrary to earlier when I had to look for fields to attack purposely. Or people have just started to build more things by now. 🤷‍♀️

I also managed to hit level 50, and I'm pretty sure I spotted the badge changing as you level up.

1 minute ago, Solanatsea said:

Is there a way to save the game or should it auto-save? I had been level 13, came back a while later only to find my fort being back to level 1... 

It autosaves. Have you tried a hard refresh or logging in on a different browser/device? 

1 minute ago, StormWizard212 said:

It autosaves. Have you tried a hard refresh or logging in on a different browser/device? 

Except it keeps reverting for some people.  Three separate helps threads on the subject, including mine. :(

3 minutes ago, StormWizard212 said:

I have not. Thank you for your suggestion. I will do so if there are any further problems.

2 minutes ago, DragonLady86 said:

Except it keeps reverting for some people.  Three separate helps threads on the subject, including mine. :(

Thank you for letting me know! I will have a look at those help threads!

Have I mentioned how much I hate the cb limits.  I need ONE snow just one for freezing and every single one I've even seen in the AP has been CB.  stop throwing them in there, we don't want them!

how long does it take  the snow from being red to being useable, I can't build anything and its been all morning???????

how the heck can someone be  at level 13 already when I can't even get snow to build a wall?????

Ok, I admit I was sceptical in tve beginning, but now that I got a hang of it I love the Snow Wars :3

Most important thing when you start:

* find all the junk on your Snow board (;D) and destroy it (click and hit the X)

* buy as many snow canons as possible - don't bother with defence or repairs of you tent

* go and attack another fort - but not their snow canons (only gives 1 exp) but their defence items (walls are great! 1 hit to gain 3 exp) - if they don't have defence to destroy hit the backwards button twice and attack another fort - keep skipping until you find one with defence items that you can smash

* don't bother with destroying tents or strong weapons until you are able to afford better or more weaponry - tents do take a lot of damage and you only get exp when you destroyed a thing completely ;)

* always go to battle fully charged, you'll cry when you find someone with a strong intact item and you're 1 canon short to collect your EXP ;D

* have dinner with your family and wait a few hours until you can collect more items at once

* repair and buy more weapons and go raiding again

* when you're lv 50 (which was more quick than I thought) buy what you like so others can win some exp by destroying you defences too ;)

My quick few thoughts - made me make friends with that game xD

Edited by Belisar

3 minutes ago, Chaser11 said:

how high are the levels going??

To 50, apparently. 

1 minute ago, dragonpuck said:

how long does it take  the snow from being red to being useable, I can't build anything and its been all morning???????

how the heck can someone be  at level 13 already when I can't even get snow to build a wall?????

If you're trying to buy things but the snow is red, that means you don't have enough snow yet. Are you collecting the snow as it appears and destroying it? 

It seems like there are other people who aren't finding this Snow Wars as enjoyable (or easy!) as the last one. *sigh* Oh well. I'm trying to level-up as much as I can but I keep getting the *exact* same fort when I try to attack at random (and yes it's definitely the exact same one). Refreshed the game and got it again! (And, again, wth is up the 'logs' being needed to repair the fort?? I don't have any logs dangit! All I'm getting from the snow drifts is snow! Where are the logs?!)

Make sure you collect the piles of snow present on the board at the beginning.  This gives a lot of snow to get started with.  More resources will appear over time (types based on level.)

16 minutes ago, DragonLady86 said:

Have I mentioned how much I hate the cb limits.  I need ONE snow just one for freezing and every single one I've even seen in the AP has been CB.  stop throwing them in there, we don't want them!

I think it would be worth increasing the limit to 4. New dragon eggs quickly become stagnant, and for some breeds (2-genders and Aegis), you can't make a basic 3G checker with just your own dragons unless you sacrifice one form of the breed. And the Holiday biome even makes filling your quota for the new dragon trivial, since if you miss them you can just wait a year.

Edit: How do you target a player in Snow Wars? When I type in the username, pressing enter and clicking "target a specific person" both do nothing. I've tried multiple usernames that I know are valid. :huh:

Edited by cbussiere

Is anyone able to 'target a specific person' when battling? I type a username in, click the button, and nothing happens at all. There's that little clock or whatever the loading thing is, but then nothing changes, I'm still on the same page. 

11 minutes ago, Belisar said:

Ok, I admit I was sceptical in tve beginning, but now that I got a hang of it I love the Snow Wars :3

Good to see you've come around to it! Now it's me who is not entirely happy...

12 minutes ago, Belisar said:

* when you're lv 50 (which was more quick than I thought) buy what you like so others can win some exp by destroying you defences too ;)

I would love to but resources are still a little sparse around here.

Also, who destroyed Claudius and why does he let that happen?

Claudius destroyed.png

Just now, HeatherMarie said:

Is anyone able to 'target a specific person' when battling? I type a username in, click the button, and nothing happens at all. There's that little clock or whatever the loading thing is, but then nothing changes, I'm still on the same page. 

I know TJ said he fixed this already, but I can't either.  Exact same reaction you describe.  Using Safari if that matters

2 minutes ago, HeatherMarie said:

It was working a few hours ago, but I've just tried again and it doesn't appear to me now. 

Edited by StormWizard212