TJ09

2018-12-25 - Happy Holidays!

It does not seem I am etting any points nor drops, so far only managed to place snow twice and destroy it an now cannot do even that

Is their a way ti file a bug report on this game?  I've been in the red..............for hours now.  Since the game came out.  Only thing I can do is go in and out of the tent.  I can't repair anything/build.  I have received no new materials with which to build that I can tell. I need help over here!!. 

58 minutes ago, Dalek Raptor said:

.... I don't find it as fun if all I do is fixing my cannons to reach level 50 and unable to build my snow fort the way I want it. Not to mention all I have is snow and icicles. I've yet to receive any type of wood yet 

Yep repairing is a pain. Therefore I try to make the hits of my canons count. I only attack defense buildings as they grant more XP.  If I remember correctly destroying a canon gives you only 1 XP. Walls give 3.

IF I recall it right that is. XD Maybe do a test for the next round of attacks? :3

Yay, thank you! 

Edit: Haha, I was looking for the new egg in the "Holiday" section. Whoops!

Edited by CrimsonNebula

2 minutes ago, Sheelah said:

Is their a way ti file a bug report on this game?  I've been in the red..............for hours now.  Since the game came out.  Only thing I can do is go in and out of the tent.  I can't repair anything/build.  I have received no new materials with which to build that I can tell. I need help over here!!. 

To gain materials you have to 'destroy' the little piles of snow and other debris that spawn on the field. It doesn't accumulate automatically. Are you doing that? 

How are people getting to such high levels?! How do you 'level-up' in this game? I woke up to level 2, but I don't know why I leveled-up or how to get higher. Is it only based on attacking/battling (which I haven't done much of) or what?

4 minutes ago, HeatherMarie said:

How are people getting to such high levels?! How do you 'level-up' in this game? I woke up to level 2, but I don't know why I leveled-up or how to get higher. Is it only based on attacking/battling (which I haven't done much of) or what?

You level up the most by attacking, but you also get HP now for repairing anything that's been damaged.

4 minutes ago, HeatherMarie said:

the fastest way is to build nothing but cannons and attack other people.  Also hit snow walls over other targets as they give the most exp.  repairing gives some now, but you have to have snow for that.

I think mine is broken? i can't seem to hit anything, I have only 1 cannon, anything I target is red, i'm not sure how this game is supposed to work :l

I just had to clear the cache to make it work properly :P

Edited by meruru

Another hour and just two piles of snow for me to gather. Still no resources to repair my tent. 

Edit: also, why are objects refunded for less than the cost? Makes it hard to move things around in an artful way

Edited by Niyaka

10 minutes ago, dragondoodle said:

You level up the most by attacking, but you also get HP now for repairing anything that's been damaged.

9 minutes ago, DragonLady86 said:

the fastest way is to build nothing but cannons and attack other people.  Also hit snow walls over other targets as they give the most exp.  repairing gives some now, but you have to have snow for that.

Oh yay, thank you! I'm up to level 12 now! (..... I still don't like this game nearly as much as the original Snow Wars...)

So can somebody please help? 3 hours down the line and i have 4 points and absolutely nothing is ''dropping'' nor i can do anything as all is red cannot have any weaponry and still level 1 how am i toplay this?? please thanks a lot

does the browser have to stay open or what? or i have to log in log out of it or idk? please help? anyone? this is very frustrating

Edited by Joya

*sigh* who destroyed all my canons? Now I have no weapons to level up and once I destroy them, I won't have nearly much snow to have as many as I had 😕

Yay to new snow wars, but this version is so much less intuitive.  

The old one: 1.had a "repair all" button that repaired whatever you could afford 

2.everything was built with snow.

3. you could still attack even with damage and

4. You got the same resources back when you destroyed things if I remember correctly.   

Also needs resources to build up faster please.  

2 minutes ago, Dalek Raptor said:

*sigh* who destroyed all my canons? Now I have no weapons to level up and once I destroy them, I won't have nearly much snow to have as many as I had 😕

It takes less snow to repair them than to make more.

1 minute ago, dragondoodle said:

It takes less snow to repair them than to make more.

Yes but I had no snow resources. This is why the resources need to be fixed

How exactly do you get materials? I'm not following that part.  I've been clicking the entire screen and nada!

A repair all button would be way better.

seeme there are people here who are getting things and other who got nothing

was this suppose to be fun??

help please anyone??

image.png.4f34b67e9e23a7361fd88e05b2a40f55.png

1 minute ago, Joya said:

help please anyone??

you need to click on and destroy all those snow piles to get snow to build things

21 minutes ago, Niyaka said:

Edit: also, why are objects refunded for less than the cost? Makes it hard to move things around in an artful way

There's a button for moving stuff - but only if it's whole.

2 minutes ago, Sheelah said:

How exactly do you get materials? I'm not following that part.  I've been clicking the entire screen and nada!

also @Joya By clicking on the snow drifts and other random things turning up on your fort building space, then opting to destroy them. This gives you the resources you need. :)

1 minute ago, Joya said:

help please anyone??

All those piles of snow on the ground can be picked up and used as resources ^_^

So I can't rotate anything. Nothing happens when I right-click. I even tried disabling adblock, nothing. Is this a known issue or is there a fix or what?

5 minutes ago, Kovia said:

So I can't rotate anything. Nothing happens when I right-click. I even tried disabling adblock, nothing. Is this a known issue or is there a fix or what?

Few notes.

1. You have to select move, THEN right click (just in case, not being patronizing)

2. If you have any addons that affect/trigger on right click (for me, it was Snaplinks) then disabling it will likely work.