TJ09

2018-12-25 - Happy Holidays!

I wasted all night to try to spawn crystal resources in just 2 empty squares left and still not achieving the goal (kept destroying and rebuilding my weapons to avoid coolodwn and maximize the chances... apparently it was not enough)😰 I still need to finish the fort and replace all weapons with intended items, guess my fort will never be finished despite me sacrificing most of my night.. 6am, damn it, I should have went to sleep when I was back from New Year celebrations, I'm still where I was back then:/

5 more minutes!

Thank you TJ and everyone involved with this event!

Edit: Now I'm officially out of weaponry.

No mana crystals in the right place.

Oh well.

I had fun!

No rivalry this year though.

Edited by Shokomon

I think I finally finished my "fort". Gave up partway through on getting the final present I wanted, especially when I figured out I liked having no presents in the corners of the tree more than having them go all the way around (especially since the Snow Snowa takes up one of the corners anyway). I even gave a couple to Claudius.

GYtUYgB.png

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Good bye, Snow Wars.

We knew ye well.

Edit: Or not?

And a crystal drop FINALLY APPEARED! ...In the wrong place...

Dangit.

Edited by Shokomon

Um, it's still active... and I have a bunch new stuff to select from? 😮

the event still works tho
But no, not risking it, I go to sleep, 6am and for nothing, not gonna waste any minute more.

Happy New Year to everyone, whenever it was or will be to you.

Wow the event it still going and we have a bunch of new stuff to choose from awesome!!!! Guess I will go and remodel.. again. :D How long do we get to keep it for now?

Wait...

THERE'S AN ENCORE FOR 4 MORE DAYS!

THE WAR IS NOT OVER!

:D

YES.

That was so much fun; I could noodle around in this for ages more. Now to -- wait, more stuff!? Snow cats? SNOW CHICKENS?? OMG ARE WE GETTING ANOTHER DAY? OMG FOUR DAYS!? THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

SnowWars2Final.jpg

Edited by infiniteviking

My final fort... or not, apparently! o_o Well, I want to make the area between wood walls & hedge more cohesive, so I'm fine with that.

image.png.81e1c94298b1fb9118aeaa314dc81270.png

Since we've got a new thread for the surprise encore TJ has provided us, I'm going to close this out. Please post in the new Holiday Event Encore thread instead!

Happy New Year!