Jump to content
TJ09

2018-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

Recommended Posts

Will someone please pretty please take screenshots of the wall breaking? I want to see it but I really need to go to bed, totally falling asleep at the desk. HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE!!

Share this post


Link to post

Ah BUT - there will then be the hatchie wall. I have sent very many hatched eggs back to the AP XD

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, Fuzzbucket said:

Ah BUT - there will then be the hatchie wall. I have sent very many hatched eggs back to the AP XD

Hahah.  

 

Thankfully, I unlocked just now.  Another 6 7 gender lottoed eggies on my scroll to play with!

Edited by tiny_gremlin

Share this post


Link to post

It's so late for me right now. But I can't sleep until I see the end of the eggs. I've been waiting for it all day and I won't give up now!

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, pinkdragonwings said:

It's so late for me right now. But I can't sleep until I see the end of the eggs. I've been waiting for it all day and I won't give up now!

I don't know if the end is in sight or not.  I can't tell.  *squints at wall*

 

P.S.  It's 2:04 in the morning for me too.

Edited by tiny_gremlin

Share this post


Link to post

Do you really think the end of the AP wall is near? Somehow, I can't believe it :lol: 

 

Also, first of my Arcanae grew up, yay, they are so pretty!

 

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Chococat0815 said:

Do you really think the end of the AP wall is near? Somehow, I can't believe it :lol: 

 

Also, first of my Arcanae grew up, yay, they are so pretty!

 

I kind of feel like we might still have another unknown amount of hours left.

Share this post


Link to post

it depends on just how many people bred their Halloween dragons during that last hour. Some of mine have already been picked up which is when I bred a lot. 

Share this post


Link to post

Well, my alarm goes off in 3.5 hours.  So, I think I'll try that sleep thing again and see what the morning will bring.

Share this post


Link to post

I have another batch hatching right now to send back as hatchies.

 

It's only morning for me here, so I might be there for The Wall breaking, should it happen sometime during the next twelve hours ... hopefully it will!

Share this post


Link to post
16 minutes ago, Syiren said:

it depends on just how many people bred their Halloween dragons during that last hour. Some of mine have already been picked up which is when I bred a lot. 

Not only that, but how fast they get picked up. Especially since most of the people are probably asleep now^^

 

I'm also sitting on a batch to send them back as hatchies. In fact, I've been doing that for the last couple of days and there doesn't seem to be any progress.

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Gluria said:

I have another batch hatching right now to send back as hatchies.

 

It's only morning for me here, so I might be there for The Wall breaking, should it happen sometime during the next twelve hours ... hopefully it will!

 

As I said - all those hatchies people threw back will keep it going a while yet, I think...

Share this post


Link to post

I'm surprised to see so many ER eggs still around, six days after the end of the event. I'm adding as many eggs as I possibly can to the high-traffic hatcheries.

Edited by obelisk_light

Share this post


Link to post

Lovely though people here are - I suspect these "Breed all your holidays !" threads have something to do with this. I only bred the ones I or a mate wanted.

Share this post


Link to post

I’m out of freezing attempts, I don’t think I’ll be able to get those last few hatchlings to finish off my sets :<

Share this post


Link to post

My gendering luck ran out, as I burned through the last of my Aeons.  I'm very frustrated, because I saw a bunch of eggs earlier that I needed for lineage projects, and every single one was going to gender wrong. 

I did just find a CB female SW in the hatchie wall, so that's something.  And now I'm locked again.  Boy those sure are going fast.

Edit:  And a male!

Edited by Gryphonic

Share this post


Link to post

Dug an altkin out from there. Also a pair of EG4 SW that will gender right. Locked now. Never froze so many hatchies. 

Edited by Rememberdrgns

Share this post


Link to post

I hope someone will bite for my gender swap trades in the trading hub, all the CB Pumpkins I had gendered male and I have too many male SW too...

 

Also this is the time where I wish I had more slots *sigh* Well it was fun while it lasted.

 

Thanks TJ and spriters and writers and breeders for a fun Halloween event :D

Share this post


Link to post
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.