Jump to content
TJ09

2018-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

Recommended Posts

That was fun.  There's no way the hatchie wall will last until I'm unlocked in 8 hours, but it's the first time I've ever been off work on the night to see it.  I was surprised at the Arcana hatchies going through.   Completely out of freezes now.  Thank you TJ and spriters, this was a fun holiday! 

Edited by Gryphonic

Share this post


Link to post

Yeah but the fun part's over unfortunately. Its back up to 5 days in less than 2 hours.

 

Also the lag is tremendous

Edited by bones17601

Share this post


Link to post

Well, they weren't CB's, but I was able to grab 2 Omen Wrym's and a Witchlight or two from the AP...

Share this post


Link to post

I like the how the SW and CL look like yin and yang. And then there’s the black marrows that look like they’ve fallen from their crouches.

Edited by Rememberdrgns

Share this post


Link to post

oh my I wish the lag wasn't that bad in the ap, I mostly see text instead of pictures and until they load whatever I click has already been taken *sigh*

but the hatchie wall looks sure awesome, hope all the little ones find a home (though I doubt it, probably too many?)

Share this post


Link to post

i can't seem to catch anything other than shadows or cavern lurkers. the rest go too fast. i wish there were more witchlights. the lag is dreadful.

 

when the page is just shadows and cavern lurkers, it reminds me of a patchwork quilt. maybe because i'm textile obsessed.

Share this post


Link to post
6 minutes ago, greycat said:

i can't seem to catch anything other than shadows or cavern lurkers. the rest go too fast. i wish there were more witchlights. the lag is dreadful.

 

when the page is just shadows and cavern lurkers, it reminds me of a patchwork quilt. maybe because i'm textile obsessed.

 

*high-fives a fellow texile lover*

 

They make me think of an MC Escher drawing.  :)

 

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, Gluria said:

I have another batch hatching right now to send back as hatchies.

 

It's only morning for me here, so I might be there for The Wall breaking, should it happen sometime during the next twelve hours ... hopefully it will!

Chococat0815 -

 

Hatchies!  Hatchies everywhere!

Share this post


Link to post
50 minutes ago, Herk said:

I hope someone will bite for my gender swap trades in the trading hub, all the CB Pumpkins I had gendered male and I have too many male SW too...

 

Also this is the time where I wish I had more slots *sigh* Well it was fun while it lasted.

 

Thanks TJ and spriters and writers and breeders for a fun Halloween event :D

I have at least one ungendered CB Pumpkin that I picked up at 2 days left, so it's possible!

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, bones17601 said:

Its already at 6 days 9 hours. I predict another hour or so. What comes after hatchling wall? Lol

extremely low hour commons

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, bones17601 said:

Its already at 6 days 9 hours. I predict another hour or so. What comes after hatchling wall? Lol

 

Agreed!  I'm flabberghasted by how quickly they've shifted, actually - HOW?  HOW do people have so much room for them?!

 

Next up - masses of SUPER-ER regular eggs, some with mere seconds until death.

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Amazon_warrior said:

 

Agreed!  I'm flabberghasted by how quickly they've shifted, actually - HOW?  HOW do people have so much room for them?!

 

Some people haven't been picking up ANY Halloweens from the AP.  

Share this post


Link to post
5 minutes ago, tiny_gremlin said:

Some people haven't been picking up ANY Halloweens from the AP.  

 

Oh, I figured that must account for some of it, but still! 😛

Share this post


Link to post

😲 I... have never seen a hatchie wall before 😲 Of course, that's what's gonna happen if many people grab the ER eggs to save them and throw them back after hatching... but I'm still slightly baffled.

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Soulsborne said:

😲 I... have never seen a hatchie wall before 😲 Of course, that's what's gonna happen if many people grab the ER eggs to save them and throw them back after hatching... but I'm still slightly baffled.

I took a screenshot of it!

Share this post


Link to post

Those hatchies are flying out of there. Times are up to 6d 13h already! 

 

I can't catch anything, either! Lag . . . lag . . . lag . . . lag . . . lag . . . hatchies! . . . ooooh, a Marrow! . . . click . . . already taken! Rinse, repeat!

Share this post


Link to post

I saw an Omen baby fly by, couldn't catch it. I still want another Aether x Omen! Probably going to have to wait till next year. :P

Share this post


Link to post
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.