TJ09

2018-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

Totally missed the hatchie wall like I knew I would.  Couldn't stay awake anymore :(.  Can anyone tell me approximately what time, DC-wise, it started to when it broke up into regular commons?  Seems like maybe, from the comments, it might've begun right after I quit for good & went to sleep, so 5-6 A.M.-ish Cave time?  To about 9 A.M. -ish?  So something like 3-4 hours?  Can anyone provide a more accurate time frame for my notes?

10 minutes ago, Sunrunner said:

Totally missed the hatchie wall like I knew I would.  Couldn't stay awake anymore :(.  Can anyone tell me approximately what time, DC-wise, it started to when it broke up into regular commons?  Seems like maybe, from the comments, it might've begun right after I quit for good & went to sleep, so 5-6 A.M.-ish Cave time?  To about 9 A.M. -ish?  So something like 3-4 hours?  Can anyone provide a more accurate time frame for my notes?

The wall arrived sometime between 430 and 530, it was already up to 4 days by the time i started hunting around 6. I logged off for the "night" at like a little after 4, so i only missed the first hour of the event.

Edited by bones17601

Aaand with my 47th Arcana, I am all done~

1 minute ago, bones17601 said:

The wall arrived sometime between 430 and 530, it was already up to 4 days by the time i started hunting around 6. I logged off for the "night" at like a little after 4

Yep, it started right as I quit, like I knew it would :rolleyes:.  Oh well, I'd hatchie locked-my scroll by then anyway, & with the things I'd been looking for, too, so it wasn't a waste.  Just it's always fun to watch the holiday walls go by, & I always try to catch them so I can get an accurate time for how long they last for my notes for next year.  Thanks for the info!

7 minutes ago, Sunrunner said:

Yep, it started right as I quit, like I knew it would :rolleyes:.  Oh well, I'd hatchie locked-my scroll by then anyway, & with the things I'd been looking for, too, so it wasn't a waste.  Just it's always fun to watch the holiday walls go by, & I always try to catch them so I can get an accurate time for how long they last for my notes for next year.  Thanks for the info!

The hatchie wall started just after 5am DC time, and finished just over 3.5h later.

Congrats, @TCA!  These new guys and gals are super-fun!  ^_^  (Obviously I have NO idea what the alts are gonna look like, but I'd be lying if I didn't dearly want to know what a black/white/hot pink version would look like!)

(Wrong button - stupid forum....)

Edited by Amazon_warrior

This lag has really been bad yikes I have slots but not gonna fight the lag to fill them.

I guess it's a good thing I'm just sitting here waiting to be unlocked. :lol:

and that once I get unlocked I'm planning on trying to breed something.

i’ve never been scroll-locked like this before, with eighteen hatchlings that will grow up at the same time!

seeing the hatchie wall and knowing i was a part of it is super fun!

I don't think I've ever collected so many Holidays during a single event. I may release a few hatchlings that I caught earlier today from the AP wall if they misgender, so my grand total is ~135 Halloweens raised. Without some amazing people, that would not have been possible. Now I just need to beat that number next year...

Anyone feeling like they're coming down from a high or something? Maybe it's because I was never that present on the forum before, but I feel like I was way more involved in the whole thing this year and seing it end now is like... deflating 😂

8 minutes ago, relaks said:

Anyone feeling like they're coming down from a high or something? Maybe it's because I was never that present on the forum before, but I feel like I was way more involved in the whole thing this year and seing it end now is like... deflating 😂

Yeah, tis sad, but think of the Next Big Event in ... Y'know ... *mutters* December (I shall not name it, cos it's still waaaay too early, yikes) - the mischief is already being managed for that little shindig, I believe 😈 

1 hour ago, relaks said:

I actually feel that way too, even though I'm always fairly active on the forum (and even moreso during events). I think for me it's a combination of this being my most productive Halloween-catching year so far, plus the multiple different excitements throughout this thread (the fun with the jokes in the game, the alt-omen fiasco, etc). 

So I completely missed the Arcana drops on Halloween and don't know if I'm out of luck until next year...they only dropped on Halloween, right?

There were some in the ap until early this morning but now all the halloweens are accounted for, there are some up in the trading hub if you can convince people to part with them.

Missed the wall, but very cool to be a part of this whole thing. Christmas is coming and more holiday madness with it :D

5 hours ago, TCA said:

Aaand with my 47th Arcana, I am all done~

😮 That is a lot of Arcanas...

Mind you, they're gorgeous, so totally worth having many!

What a crazy halloween wall we've had, to go with a beautiful dragon. ❤️ Hope to see tons of these next year! Farewell halloween thread for you will soon be locked.

I don't remember the low-time regular AP eggs ever lasting this long before, am I just blanking or is this lasting longer then usual? They are still well below 3 days! Maybe most people are locked and can't pick them up.

1 minute ago, HeatherMarie said:

I don't remember the low-time regular AP eggs ever lasting this long before, am I just blanking or is this lasting longer then usual? They are still well below 3 days! Maybe most people are locked and can't pick them up.

*waves* Yeah, I'm pretty much locked right now and will be for five or so more hours.

Ah my gender lottery babies are gendering. So far 4/5 which is AMAZING and the one I chucked wasn't one of the more important ones 🙂

I'm hoping this continues!

https://dragcave.net/lineage/cxIit

And it didn't. Darn. I really loved this lineage.

Edited by bonvoyage

The Arcana look very pretty. Thanks, TJ and TCA!

I didn't expect the common ER AP wall to last this long. Happy AP hunting, if you're up to it. :D

Edited by obelisk_light