TJ09

2018-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

*sighs* I'm just too slow, it seems. And anyway, I totally need to collect and breed more Aeon Wyverns ASAP.... 

I have SO many with a list of "dump if it genders wrong - won't help herk sadly, as they are checkers and if they are wrong they are WRONG !

And I have ALMOST completed a set of frozen Hallowe'en hatchies !

But I did accidentally drop a 3 gen caligene I meant to keep as it had an SA grave at base :(

Edited by Fuzzbucket

12 minutes ago, Astreya said:

*sighs* I'm just too slow, it seems. And anyway, I totally need to collect and breed more Aeon Wyverns ASAP.... 

Yep. I'm starting an Aeon breeding program, stat.

Yup. The Hatchie wall is amazing, I've been collecting quite a few. 

I think I saw the same omen as @Laura-Borealis, I was like Omen!!! and woosh!

Aeons, Reds, and Pinks are definitely on the breeding list for me too

Whoa, hatchie wall! I'm so glad to see it. Do you think it'll last a couple more hours? I have a 2 hour maths seminar but I don't to miss the transition to low-time normal eggs!

6 minutes ago, lovecats99 said:

Whoa, hatchie wall! I'm so glad to see it. Do you think it'll last a couple more hours? I have a 2 hour maths seminar but I don't to miss the transition to low-time normal eggs!

Time left on the hatchling wall increases by 1 hour every 7 to 10 min. We are at 6 days 19 hours rn, at this rate we should be into low time normal eggs within the next hour or maybe even sooner.

Edited by bones17601

1 minute ago, bones17601 said:

Time left on the hatchling wall increases by 1 hour every 7 to 10 min. We are at 6 days 19 hours rn, at this rate we should be into low time normal eggs within the next hour or maybe even less.

Dang. XD Well, i'll hang on for the next half an hour and see how it goes. Fingers crossed.

13 minutes ago, Etude_Citron said:

Yup. The Hatchie wall is amazing, I've been collecting quite a few. 

I think I saw the same omen as @Laura-Borealis, I was like Omen!!! and woosh!

Probably not the same one, though. I've watched my bf grab hatchies for at least half an hour and there were a few of them.. but like before with the eggs there is not much of a chance to get them with over 100 people on the AP. 🙄

Edited by Soulsborne

^Ooh, 1 hour shiny!

Plus people abandoning back spoopy hatchies into the low time wall.

image.png.b3c4b6b1272bc81953caaafcd7e79267.png

A friend of mine caught a 2G prize at 1 hour, lucky her XD 

EDIT: Too bad it died.

Edited by Rememberdrgns

Good luck!

When I got up, the hatchy wall was at 6d something.  I picked up another batch of dragons.  Then I read through this and stuff, and now it's full of eggs again.

Do you think we'll get another mini-hatchy wall, from people catch-and-releasing the 2ders in the AP?  We'll see!

The wall was awesome, and I snagged a couple as they flew out. I think I even saw the final hatchie, a lone desipis among all the usual eggs. 

Thank you, TJ and spriters for a fun Halloween!

I snagged a few hatchlings from the wall. I've never been scroll locked for so long, I loved having the chance to scoop up so many lovely Halloweens! I only wish Influence could be used on low-time eggs.

I can't believe I missed the messy Omens. I was hunting for three messies this year to get my three frozen hatchlings and didn't see a single one. I usually find at least one of the new breed to freeze the first year they can breed! Maybe next year I'll see some offspring from the messy SA offspring that were bred this year.

Is dragcave lagging for anyone else?

(Thankfully, I've got myself scroll locked - or nearly so - with a combination of gender-lottery Halloweens and non-Halloweens that I think I want to keep.  And the fogged one, which I will try to turn into a ND.  It may not work, of course :D.)

Ha. I just caught two Hallowee'n hatchies among the eggs :D Not QUITE over then !