TJ09

2018-03-25 - March Dragon Release

Okay, everything is now all incubated and influenced properly (that's the most influences I've used at once in awhile!). It feels weird, usually I'm constantly almost totally scroll-locked, but between not picking up eggs in preparation for this release and being totally egglocked with the new eggs, I only have 14 total growing dragons (and two of those hatchies will grow up in less then two hours). 

My purple eggs decided to have awesome codes it seems... 7PEPE and PURh1. So, a meme and one that almost recognizes its color lol. My others decided not to be quite so interesting tho XD

3 hours ago, kiramaru7 said:

The Desert/Jungle eggs are: This egg is yellow with orange speckling.

The Alpine/Forest eggs are: This shiny egg smells faintly like flowers.

Thanks! BTW, do we know anything about "third" dragon?

3 minutes ago, Helel said:

Thanks! BTW, do we know anything about "third" dragon?

The purple and gold eggs both have the 'smells faintly like flowers' description, the purple in the Forest and the gold in the Alpine. They seem to be just variants of the same breed.

12 hours ago, HeatherMarie said:

Be careful about when you ward, though, you can only ward an egg once so if you ward it early on you won't be able to ward it if it gets sick while it's hatching.

Quite true! I do wish we could ward more than once. 

I had a feeling the gold ones would be hard to catch/the most popular...I haven't seen one in well over an hour. D: So either I'm really slow (which is very plausible), or they're not dropping as they were a couple hours ago.

Edit: Yep, just slow-saw a gold one just now. Taken like a hotcake, though. XD These will be so tough to get! Seriously, good luck to all those who still need to catch them...Especially with this gold one. :blink:

Edited by Jenneta

Caught a purple with the code xsire (caps messed). Guess he was meant to be royalty!

Wooh. Finally have a crack on one of my eggs. Hopefully they'll be ready to hatch on time tomorrow morning.

Edited by Jazeki
Word choice

Got a pair of gold eggs - now I've just got to grab some purples!  Fingers crossed, these guys are hard to catch. 

12 hours ago, PhoenixEterna said:

I got a speckled with this code - Ketyo

All of the other codes aren't near as cool or even close to looking like something.

3 hours ago, lovecats99 said:

Congrats! The closest I got to one was Axvxu, which isn't too great. Hope you find a mate for your's!

2 hours ago, SkyKimimota said:

My purple eggs decided to have awesome codes it seems... 7PEPE and PURh1. So, a meme and one that almost recognizes its color lol. My others decided not to be quite so interesting tho XD

59 minutes ago, Toyo said:

Caught a purple with the code xsire (caps messed). Guess he was meant to be royalty!

50 minutes ago, dothefreddy said:

Just realized that one of my golds has the code ipblu (caps messed) and has me roaring.

The only "cool" sounding codes I've got are *Muak, **WO0, and *WRET! I really, really love "PURh1" (because it sounds like a cat purring to me ;)), with PEPE and xsire coming in close second.

Loving all the code names so far, all. I've seen some good ones on these eggs! There was a gold one that had pin and o in it's code and I so badly wish I caught it. X_x Thought it was a cute one.

They are hard to catch for sure; still haven't snagged a gold despite being at it since 12. D: Accidentally snagged a Blue-Banded dragon instead while waiting for one to show...Thank goodness it turned into a vampire successfully though. :D Also caught a CB golden wyvern, so not too bad I guess. Still...I'll get ya one day, new gold egg. :D

Sending my best luck to everyone! Hopefully you can get all the ones you want, despite them going like hotcakes!

8 hours! 8 hours until my first ones can hatch! *pokes clock to go faster*

I'm totally locked, have almost all my dragons named, etc etc, and yet instead of actually doing something productive I'm just here constantly refreshing my eggs and this thread. 

Only have the Desert one.. wondering how hard it is to catch the gold and purple ones? I only saw them during the drop, was too slow to catch some, so..

3 hours ago, HeatherMarie said:

The purple and gold eggs both have the 'smells faintly like flowers' description, the purple in the Forest and the gold in the Alpine. They seem to be just variants of the same breed.

I see, thanks!

Phew, just caught my 6th yellow egg! Now to obsessively refresh the Alpine and Forest biomes for the rest.

I wanted to be a cool kid and freeze all the stages, but I have.............. like no freezes fhuaibnawemfieoaw someone help me lord

The Alpine is WILD! A CB Silver flew by my eyes a little bit ago, the first I've ever seen in cave since I started seven years ago! :blink: Needless to say, I was more than a little unhappy I didn't catch it. X_x

Anyway, I feel like the new eggs are slowing down on how much they're showing up, or is it just me? I refresh the page and yet same 'ole commons and uncommons 99% of the time.

Can't wait to see the adults on Wednesday.

I was all excited because I caught my pair of eggs late from Desert and Jungle with absolutely no trouble, but man the alpine and forest are absolutely packed. This is going to be rough.

Really unhappy that I can't seem to get a single one of the alpine or forest eggs. The second I refresh and see them, they're gone. I wish that these new releases worked like holiday drops for the first day at least because this is honestly aggravating.

I have yet to see anything but older eggs in alpine or forest. I try to watch for the time change and click then but it has not worked and I am too sick to keep this up for long  :(