TJ09

2018-03-25 - March Dragon Release

Ohhhhh, so beautiful! :wub: Floret' might replace Anagallis as my favorite DC Dragon... Uh oh! XD

Edited by Predat0rs

Managed to catch two more purple Florets by spazz-clicking for the past half hour, goodness those things go fast! 

Finally caught my first Gold Floret! I'll have to keep an eye out at the hour drops all day. XD 

Will be glad to have adults on my scroll tonight. 

I'm glad the Freckleds were finally released. They have an old-school vibe to them and remind me of the original few dozen breeds in cave. I like them.

The Florets are nice too, though it's funny; even though I know it's the same sprite, the male purple looks fatter than the male gold sprite. I like both colors about equally I think. Their description really does read like a VDay dragon too, elegant, sweet, loyal, intelligent... I'm going to pretend they secretly smell like Rafflesia flowers to balance out all that good.

I missed the release so now I'm trying to get them, and it's super hard to get the ones that smell like flowers. I barely even see them, and when I do, they disappear instantly.

I haven't managed to get a single Floret since the first day of the release. Which is only one pair for both colors. 😥 I still need 18 (9 of each color) for my scroll goals.

I wish multiple new release dragons would only include exceptionally common breeds. Save the impossible to find/catch breeds for single releases.

1 hour ago, Nine said:

I'm glad the Freckleds were finally released. They have an old-school vibe to them and remind me of the original few dozen breeds in cave. I like them.

The Florets are nice too, though it's funny; even though I know it's the same sprite, the male purple looks fatter than the male gold sprite. I like both colors about equally I think. Their description really does read like a VDay dragon too, elegant, sweet, loyal, intelligent... I'm going to pretend they secretly smell like Rafflesia flowers to balance out all that good.

I feel the same way about the Freckles. Sort of refreshing too. The Florets are nice but a bit "busy" with the detail.

I have gotten both the speckled egg and the golden one, but getting the purple one is proving to be a nightmare.

Edit: These arent like holiday eggs and i can get them year round? Cause i think im going to give up on it until the craze calms down.

Edited by TheDragonQueen1998

7 minutes ago, TheDragonQueen1998 said:

I have gotten both the speckled egg and the golden one, but getting the purple one is proving to be a nightmare.

Edit: These arent like holiday eggs and i can get them year round? Cause i think im going to give up on it until the craze calms down.

They are a permanent release, so will always be available in the cave. I suspect they are always going to be a little bit harder to get than the Freckles as they seem to drop much less frequently.

A few of mine have started gendering! :D I can't wait for them to grow up so I can start breeding them. I'm going to be sitting here watching the timer all day. :P I already have ideas in mind from the breeding plans threads about what I'll bred them to. 

My first ones will grow up in 3 hours!! Well, if they grow on time. 

well.. the gold and purple egg has been incredible hard, i missed it when it was released hopefully ill be able to get it soon. 

They flooded for a good 12 hours or so when they were first released so I doubt they are 'true' rares, that's a longer flood then most releases last year. But at the moment they do seem to be a bit user-driven rare because everyone is so focused on getting them. I've seen a couple in the last hour, just haven't been able to actually grab them.

My Speckles will grow up in just a few hours.Yay. The Florets will take longer because it took so much longer to catch them.

I'm glad at least the Speckleds are relatively abundant. :) One less dragon to worry about catching, especially with the whirlwind that the Florets are causing!

I have to say, too, that I'm honestly shocked the purple ones are more popular than the gold. I understand now that we've seen the adults, but gold anything is usually high tickets on DC (from my understanding that is) so when I first saw the gold Florets I was like: "Yep, these are gonna be the ones most will struggle with catching". Boy, was I wrong! I love how the tables turned, haha. :D

I got four forest Florets rather quickly, but getting four alpine Florets took forever;  I just finished my current scroll goals for them. They're very pretty. Thanks, TJ and spriters!

Got the first eight adults, and can't wait to breed them.

Ahhhhhhh I have my first adults!!! They actually grew up right on time, I was so surprised. 

My dragons are starting to grow up! Love the adult Florets! Look like fluffy floral phoenixes! The Freckles are lovely too.