Jump to content
TJ09

2018-03-25 - March Dragon Release

Recommended Posts

First ones hatching, yay! Now to grab two more yellows, one gold and one purple.

Share this post


Link to post

Got more yellows, but I'm too slow for the golds and purples.

Share this post


Link to post

What is the description on the new eggs? I've found the orange speckled one but not the other...

Share this post


Link to post
5 minutes ago, ShorahNagi said:

What is the description on the new eggs? I've found the orange speckled one but not the other...

This shiny egg smells faintly like flowers. They are in alpine and forest

Share this post


Link to post
52 minutes ago, ShorahNagi said:

What is the description on the new eggs? I've found the orange speckled one but not the other...

And be sure to check both biomes, as one gives the gold one and the other the purple one. :)

Share this post


Link to post

Now that I think about it, the speckled hatchling looks awfully familiar. I feel like I've seen it somewhere before...

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, Sazandora said:

Now that I think about it, the speckled hatchling looks awfully familiar. I feel like I've seen it somewhere before...

 

 

It was a DR that was completed not too long ago... :)

 

Share this post


Link to post

wow, those purple and golden eggs are hard to catch.  Do we know if they will be rare or uncommon?

Share this post


Link to post
23 minutes ago, teresadurfin said:

wow, those purple and golden eggs are hard to catch.  Do we know if they will be rare or uncommon?

 

Time will tell, all depends on how much they'll be loved *and so far they're being loved a whole lot* I can see that they're definitely not rare, just picked up fast so they may end up uncommon at worst. But nothing crazy.

Share this post


Link to post

They aren't rare at least, since they do appear at least every other five minute mark, but I'm sure for a while they will go fast since everyone likes him.

Share this post


Link to post

My one poor little gold hatchie needs a mate, but I am having no luck trying to catch one. :( They poof so fast! At least I am still seeing them.

Share this post


Link to post

I saw one in the Alpine that I missed, so I cracked and grabbed an Almerald from the Forest instead. Now I'm egglocked, so one less person competing for these eggs. :lol: 

Share this post


Link to post

I thought the Purple ones would be easiest to get but no. By a miracle I managed a gold, but the purple ones are going far too fast for me.

Share this post


Link to post

The purple colour is just so PURPLE. I need more. More. More..... The golds are fine - but OH the PURPLES....

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, quinney said:

I thought the Purple ones would be easiest to get but no. By a miracle I managed a gold, but the purple ones are going far too fast for me.

Same here, I caught a pair of Golds and am trying to get the Purples now but have been too slow so far!  I managed to trade a Zyumorph egg to an offsite friend for one Purple egg and am hoping to make another trade for a second (possibly a third one also) but haven't had any bites so far.  

Share this post


Link to post
33 minutes ago, purpledragonclaw said:

I saw one in the Alpine that I missed, so I cracked and grabbed an Almerald from the Forest instead. Now I'm egglocked, so one less person competing for these eggs. :lol: 

Yeah, I have a nocturn taking a space up!

Share this post


Link to post
43 minutes ago, Fuzzbucket said:

The purple colour is just so PURPLE. I need more. More. More..... The golds are fine - but OH the PURPLES....

 

Yeeeesssss. The purple is so beautiful! I'm crossing my fingers the adult will have more of the egg's deep purple.

 

19 hours until TJ's first hatchies can grow! 19 hours why does that feel like so looooong?

Share this post


Link to post

I have a feeling the gold / purples ARE going to be more uncommon, because I'm only seeing one every 2-3 five minute marks whereas the "speckles" are appearing in multiples nearly every five minute mark. I actually really want to go grab more speckles since I know how cute the adults are, buttt I'd rather get in on the shinies while the getting's good XD 

Share this post


Link to post

Got seven of each of the flower ones and now I'm waiting to see the adults. Hopefully they don't disappoint.

Share this post


Link to post

Anyone here, who is hunting for "gold" (Alpine) eggs since release, and don't have a single one yet?

Edited by Helel

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, quinney said:

Got more yellows, but I'm too slow for the golds and purples.

Same here. I have no luck.

Share this post


Link to post

I'm glad that I was able to catch my two sets of both the golds and purples on the first day. They've been going so fast in the biomes.

Share this post


Link to post
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.