TJ09

2018-03-25 - March Dragon Release

First ones hatching, yay! Now to grab two more yellows, one gold and one purple.

Got more yellows, but I'm too slow for the golds and purples.

What is the description on the new eggs? I've found the orange speckled one but not the other...

5 minutes ago, ShorahNagi said:

What is the description on the new eggs? I've found the orange speckled one but not the other...

This shiny egg smells faintly like flowers. They are in alpine and forest

52 minutes ago, ShorahNagi said:

And be sure to check both biomes, as one gives the gold one and the other the purple one. :)

Now that I think about it, the speckled hatchling looks awfully familiar. I feel like I've seen it somewhere before...

3 minutes ago, Sazandora said:

Now that I think about it, the speckled hatchling looks awfully familiar. I feel like I've seen it somewhere before...

It was a DR that was completed not too long ago... :)

wow, those purple and golden eggs are hard to catch.  Do we know if they will be rare or uncommon?

23 minutes ago, teresadurfin said:

wow, those purple and golden eggs are hard to catch.  Do we know if they will be rare or uncommon?

Time will tell, all depends on how much they'll be loved *and so far they're being loved a whole lot* I can see that they're definitely not rare, just picked up fast so they may end up uncommon at worst. But nothing crazy.

They aren't rare at least, since they do appear at least every other five minute mark, but I'm sure for a while they will go fast since everyone likes him.

My one poor little gold hatchie needs a mate, but I am having no luck trying to catch one. :( They poof so fast! At least I am still seeing them.

I saw one in the Alpine that I missed, so I cracked and grabbed an Almerald from the Forest instead. Now I'm egglocked, so one less person competing for these eggs. :lol: 

I thought the Purple ones would be easiest to get but no. By a miracle I managed a gold, but the purple ones are going far too fast for me.

The purple colour is just so PURPLE. I need more. More. More..... The golds are fine - but OH the PURPLES....

3 minutes ago, quinney said:

I thought the Purple ones would be easiest to get but no. By a miracle I managed a gold, but the purple ones are going far too fast for me.

Same here, I caught a pair of Golds and am trying to get the Purples now but have been too slow so far!  I managed to trade a Zyumorph egg to an offsite friend for one Purple egg and am hoping to make another trade for a second (possibly a third one also) but haven't had any bites so far.  

33 minutes ago, purpledragonclaw said:

I saw one in the Alpine that I missed, so I cracked and grabbed an Almerald from the Forest instead. Now I'm egglocked, so one less person competing for these eggs. :lol: 

Yeah, I have a nocturn taking a space up!

43 minutes ago, Fuzzbucket said:

The purple colour is just so PURPLE. I need more. More. More..... The golds are fine - but OH the PURPLES....

Yeeeesssss. The purple is so beautiful! I'm crossing my fingers the adult will have more of the egg's deep purple.

19 hours until TJ's first hatchies can grow! 19 hours why does that feel like so looooong?

I have a feeling the gold / purples ARE going to be more uncommon, because I'm only seeing one every 2-3 five minute marks whereas the "speckles" are appearing in multiples nearly every five minute mark. I actually really want to go grab more speckles since I know how cute the adults are, buttt I'd rather get in on the shinies while the getting's good XD 

Got seven of each of the flower ones and now I'm waiting to see the adults. Hopefully they don't disappoint.

Anyone here, who is hunting for "gold" (Alpine) eggs since release, and don't have a single one yet?

Edited by Helel

6 hours ago, quinney said:

Got more yellows, but I'm too slow for the golds and purples.

Same here. I have no luck.

I'm glad that I was able to catch my two sets of both the golds and purples on the first day. They've been going so fast in the biomes.