TJ09

2018-03-25 - March Dragon Release

PhoenixReturna, thank you! I was talking about TJs eggs though. I don't have my scroll publicly linked anywhere and in hatcheries so i think I will be okay ^^

That's good Dorchet. I was worried!

Late to the party but I grabbed a full 8 4 orange, 2 gold, 2 purple ;p

Now to make sure I influence...and hide them since I guess people are being meanies again. Then back to cleaning \o/ (legit pretty much just have to mop a bathroom and do some dishes now...woo!)

18 minutes ago, PhoenixEterna said:

Doth mine eyes see a possible mate for Grave's?

Oh yes!! That's an awesome idea.

I too am very very pleased with the longer new-release flood, I really hope that continues with new releases throughout this year.

edit: Anyone who has experience with the DC Wiki want to add this new release? No info about it at all on the wiki yet.

Edited by HeatherMarie

Purple is my absolute favorite color! I've been reloading this page to see what all the new ones look like and so far, they're amazing! I love watching them grow. 

Little speckled egg is in my scroll! Picked him up in the desert just now! So excited lol.

9 minutes ago, HeatherMarie said:

Oh yes!! That's an awesome idea.

I too am very very pleased with the longer new-release flood, I really hope that continues with new releases throughout this year.

edit: Anyone who has experience with the DC Wiki want to add this new release? No info about it at all on the wiki yet.

You aren't supposed to add until the S2s grow up, but I'm hoping somebody will ;) 

Edited by kittyrules2003

Just now, kittyrules2003 said:

You aren't supposed to add until the adults grow up, but I'm hoping somebody will ;) 

I've never heard that? Most new releases they add the egg images and the hatchie images as TJ's grows. I've never seen them wait to add something to the wiki until everyone's is grown?

1 minute ago, HeatherMarie said:

I've never heard that? Most new releases they add the egg images and the hatchie images as TJ's grows. I've never seen them wait to add something to the wiki until everyone's is grown?

Spoiler

734e9b55d8cd7f05d2b555fda402e8fa.png

2 minutes ago, kittyrules2003 said:

Hide contents

734e9b55d8cd7f05d2b555fda402e8fa.png

Yes, I know all of that. You aren't supposed to create an actual breed page for a new dragon until they've grown up. But there is usually information in the 'current release' section prior to that. At the very least the eggs should be there, since they are in the cave and seen by everyone already.

OH MY GOSH!!! I recognize the first hatchie from dragon requests - this makes me sooo happy, they're so cute ! 

They're gonna look so good with Fleshcrownes this is my dream come true. 

I'm glad that the purple seems to be getting more of that nice color from the egg as it ages; hopefully at least one of the adult sprites will be primarily that color.

2 minutes ago, Guillotine said:

I'm glad that the purple seems to be getting more of that nice color from the egg as it ages; hopefully at least one of the adult sprites will be primarily that color.

That's my hope! I was disappointed that the stage-1 hatchie seemed to have none of that deep purple coloring at all, I hope it will be more prominent on the adults.

Grabbed four speckles and four purple flowers, hopefully the gold flowers aren't too hard to catch later!

The purple s2 is my favourite so far! Feathers and blue. I'll be forever biased. xP

...that feel when you're happily egglocked, precog, influenced when necessary, incubated, and...

you realize that there's an alt version of the egg, not just dimorphism in the sprites. .-.

2 minutes ago, gotw3 said:

..that feel when you're happily egglocked, precog, influenced when necessary, incubated, and...

you realize that there's an alt version of the egg, not just dimorphism in the sprites. .-.

lol I know what you mean

Ah whoops, missed this because I passed out asleep after work (and had to go to work in the morning lol). Time to go hunting!

I just grabbed a yellow egg from the desert. I hope it doesn't take me too long to catch up on everything.

2 minutes ago, purpledragonclaw said:

I just grabbed a yellow egg from the desert. I hope it doesn't take me too long to catch up on everything.

If you can not get any of the other one I would be glad to breed you a Gold. 😉

5 minutes ago, purpledragonclaw said:

They shouldn't be too difficult, just stick with it. This long flood has been a blessing, to be honest.

Wow, I'm so glad I checked in today.  I hadn't even known there was a release.

Dragon hatchlings look so cute!  But there's something about the speckled hatchling's face that makes me want to cuddle them.

I'm absolutely loving the sprites for the purple and golds, can't wait to see what they look like as adults!! Ugh, was really hoping to grab a few more tonight so I could have at least two of each but looks like that's not gonna happen. I suppose it's too much to ask for them to stay unmixed in the biomes for 12 more hours? :P