TJ09

2018-03-25 - March Dragon Release

The flower ones are obviously going to be a more annoying breed to catch, but hopefully their ratios won't be too ridiculously rare.

I clicked in just the right moment and there was 1, one, ONE of the new eggs. Really, tht is all that was there. I did not get it. Big surprise.

I hopped in late but managed to get a couple of each egg... first non-holiday release since my return.

Now I just am waiting for my first set of eggs to hatch then I will hopefully be able to grab a few more of the flower ones. 

I had a chance to snag one in alpine and I missed it! Great job, whoever snagged it...

Update: I have two of each now (and each influenced with opposite genders). I'm all set. Just wanna see what these babies will look like!

Edited by kyleedj

Yay, woke up from my nap to see all my first batch have stage-1 cracks! Maybe they will actually hatch on time!

My first four have stage 5 holes, but still can't hatch until a little after reset.

Ugh still like 34 hours until TJ's grows up? *pokes the hatchlings impatiently* I want to see the adults!! I have a really good feeling about the speckleds (though I definitely don't remember them like some people do).

Thank goodness I seemed to luck out in the egg catching department... Only once did someone beat me to an egg, and I quickly caught another straight after. Didn't know some were so hard! Hopefully those with issues still manage to catch them...

Well, have all of my new dragons in the ER and hopefully they will hatch soon so I can grab more of the flower breeds.

The worst part about new eggs is waiting for them to grow up so I can see what they look like!!!

The hatchies so far are quite fetching :)

Trying unsuccessfully to grab two each of yellow and purple Flower dragon. The speckled seem more common

10 minutes ago, Dorchet said:

Time to grab more new releases!

Wow, yours hatched already?? It's only 14 minutes after midnight! Lucky!

1 minute ago, HeatherMarie said:

Wow, yours hatched already?? It's only 14 minutes after midnight! Lucky!

I was super lucky and grabbed all eight right when they got released, amazingly.

Pfft, I just caught an Olive on accident, haha!

So regular eggs are back.

Hatchies looking good, hope I like the adults.

I didn't get any golden eggies, but got enough purples to compensate LOL

Have caught five of each flower color and just looking for more of each!

Okay, my first batch is all hatched! (Except for the 8th one that I got late) I picked up one more of each, but I now realize that I'm uneven... I now have 4 of the golds and 4 of the purples but only 3 of the speckleds. Need to grab one more of those, then it's back to AP-hunting for me. All these full-7-day eggs are so frustrating when I'm used to AP-timed eggs.

Time to get more of those purple babies! I love the combination of purple and blue so far.

Mine have started hatching! :D Yay! Time to grab some more and start thinking about names. ^_^ I can't wait for TJ's to grow up!

Edited by StormWizard212

Thank you for the March release Eggs, both TJ and Spriters...