TJ09

2018-03-25 - March Dragon Release

I can't wait to see what these guys look like when they grow up. :D

4 minutes ago, dragonwishes said:

Fun fact: There are no dragon types beginning with Q or J

Huh, I never noticed that! And a quick look through the dragon requests section shows no active Q-named dragons either (I saw one J?)

Whoops, there's a Red-Finned Tidal wall in the AP right now that I couldn't resist, so I'm egglocked again. Maybe my willpower to catch the new release will be stronger tomorrow. XD 

Le sigh.  Looks like catching/trading for the last two golds I want isn't gonna happen.

*goes back to trenches*

New eggs!
I have to admit i am a bit disappointed that we did not get new Pygmies or Drakes or Two-headeds.

Lovely colours!

TJ should have adults by the time I wake up in the morning, so excited!! I'm very very hopeful that the purple adult will have more of the egg's deep coloring *keeps fingers crossed*.

Only a few more hours to adults! And yep, no Q or J named dragons (the lack of J actually seems odd to me, not so with Q, that’s a pain to work with).

That's it.  Yet another misclick, so I'm leaving the golds and purples now until they're (hopefully) not so much sought after.  Got my fill of yellows but sticking with four golds and two purples.

Back to reality now!

Yeah freckleds...

Their sprites are just as I remember them...

Congratulations @Kennon on getting in -cave!

Both Freckles are male?  Do you think the females have identical sprites?

Finallyyyy adult Freckled dragons!! :wub: I'm so going to hoard these hoarders. :D Congrats Kennon!

Now waiting for the other 2 to grow up...

2 minutes ago, jerzeeshadow said:

Both Freckles are male?  Do you think the females have identical sprites?

Considering in their description they say the males and females are identical other than what they collect, yes they'll have identical sprites.

Florets!

They should pair well with the Floralcrownes😄🎉

Edited by jerzeeshadow

They are beautiful oO I remember the freckled from requests, and the Floret... Wow... congratulations to the spriters!

Ha! I knew I'd seen the Freckled dragons somewhere before! :D Congratulations to our newest artist!

I gotta admit, Florets look pretty gorgeous. Might try a lineage project or two with these fellas.

The freckleds are absolutely adorable; the male sprite will look so good with female Fleshcrownes! I'm in love!

Also, looking forward to trying the gold Florets with grave dragons ;^;

Gorgeous, welcomed additions for sure!

The golden Floret is cool both in looks and personality ^_^ Feathers, fins and other kinds of crests are common in dragons, but this one's is rather distinguishing.

Ohhh the Freckled is awesome! That pose... love it! Great job @Kennon

Edited by Naughtrish

Why hasn't he purple dragon grown up yet!? I mean come on! Purple is my favourite colour and it's the last one to grow up :< the suspense of seeing it is killing me. 

I like the freckles and the golden flower dragon is alright

Yay, purples have grown up! They look dazzling. :) Hope I can pick up a few more Florets.

Edited by lovecats99