TJ09

2018-03-25 - March Dragon Release

And the purple Floret is rather... bird-like. XD Gigantic flying chicken. Cute!

Edited by Ripan

Pie and Playdoh, you just created a new unhealthy dc obsession for me D:

Not only Khusas now, but florets too. And khusas with florets. I just hope they will be easier to grab from the biomes, because I definitely need more :D

My favorite codes I’ve grabbed are:

yrUGL

AiaPD

And can I just say that I LOVE the freckled and floret as adults ♥️ 

The Florets are beautiful! Excellent work, Piemaster and Playdoh! The Freckles are also very cute! Congrats to Kennon on your first cave integration! :D

Congrats to all spriters on excellent work with this new release.

Have to say that the gold florets are the striking pick of the bunch for me.

6 minutes ago, MaeTM said:

Pie and Playdoh, you just created a new unhealthy dc obsession for me D:

Not only Khusas now, but florets too. And khusas with florets. I just hope they will be easier to grab from the biomes, because I definitely need more :D

We are not sorry <3

The florets look utterly incredible so far! I have... a few... issues with the freckled, but its face is adorable and the colour scheme is sweet <3

Edited by RWyvern

Yay! The new dragons are amazing.

(I especially like the female golden Floret's pose and colors.)

Thank you TJ and all spriters!

Adults! Mmm, love the colours of the Florets. I was expecting larger wings, but still a wonderful addition.

11 minutes ago, Gealach said:

(I especially like the female golden Floret's pose and colors.)

Me too, it looks quite amazing.

Oh wow, all of them are stunning! I love the female Floret's pose, and the color scheme on the gold/brown ones. Good job spriters, gonna be hoarding these so much!

The female purple Floret has grown up and I have decided that she is my favourite of the lot. Checkers are definitely coming.

Ngl, all I can think when I see the purples is Twilight Sparkle's mane... Oops.

The golds and the freckleds are definitely the winners for me! Love the detail on the muscles of the Florets; they're beautiful.

Oh wow.

Especially the purples.

Arrgh!  I don't think that last male Floret is ever going to grow up...!

ETA: Grown up and gorgeous!

Edited by quinney

Ahhhh i love the new adults! Florets are already a fave of mine since flowers + wyverns = my aesthetic

i remember the freckled sprite from the forum!! i really liked them back then and still do, my only problem has to do with their description that seems rather...weird? Like, why the colour-collection thing? but i'm not caring too much, we are speaking about colorful magic dragons not about science lol, they are still really pretty and can't wait to get 10 of them 

I prefer the female florets over the males because they show off more colour. I'm honestly not too crazy about them since the egg is kind of misleading on how purple it seemed like it was going to be. *Shrug* no offense Pie. I still like them cause purple

The adults look great!  Nice job, artists!

Hi, everyone! I hope you enjoy the Florets! They're one of my favorite breeds I've ever gotten to work on, so I'm glad to finally be able to share them with the community. It's always such a joy working with @Playdoh, and this set was no exception <3

Huge congrats to @Kennon as well! It's great to see her hard work recognized with the release of such a beautiful new breed. I'm glad to have gotten to share this release with her! Welcome to the Cave :D

Wait, the freckled ones were completed really recently, weren't they? I can't believe I didn't recognize them :P

The florets are magnificent as well!

Yeah, definitely prefer the female sprite in term of sheer PURPLE, although I like both equally with the gold variant. A strong new release, I like them a lot.