TJ09

2018-03-25 - March Dragon Release

usually with new releases, i try not to get excited until i see the adults -- but oh, those orange-speckled hatchlings! love the colors, love the pose, love the description. collector dragons on a dragon collecting site! :D

Hmm i thought so too but i want to call them with good names not the new release lol anyway the new gold ones in hatchling state looks so gorgeous  

Man those gold/brown wyvers look amazing!! Also could my other eggies hatch a bit faster so I could hunt some more...

I got a speckled with this code - Ketyo

All of the other codes aren't near as cool or even close to looking like something.

The more I look at the orange speckled hatchlings, the more cute I think they are. ^_^ I can't wait for them to grow up! I'm also still hoping that the purple ones have a whole lot of purple on them once they grow. Hopefully they have lovely, big wings with lots and lots of purple. :D It's my favourite colour so I'd love another totally purple dragon. 

2 hours ago, PhoenixEterna said:

All of the other codes aren't near as cool or even close to looking like something.

Sweet code! Congrats.

I love the look of the gold flower-smelling eggs. So shiny...

I definitely know the freckled ones now....

The new s2s look awesome!

the remind me of skydancers from FR and now I want to hoard them?

6 minutes ago, Jazeki said:

17 hours to go until my first egg hatches. 

Same here. I do have one CB Zyu that I refused to abandon that will hatch in 9 hours, then two of these new ones with 17 hours. The rest of mine still need 23 hours because I didn't catch them until yesterday morning. I really hope it isn't impossible to catch the gold and purple ones by the time I have room for more. I think the speckled ones will likely be more common. At least they have been easier to catch all along so far.

@purplehaze I also have a zyu that I refused to abandon. It's got about 12 hours to go. I really hope I can catch another gold dragon because I only managed one of those the other day and I wanted to keep my extra speckled eggs.

9 hours ago, Dorchet said:

At lot of those are ones that were added by viewbombers... 

But, yes, don't add young ages (6 days and higher!) to hatcheries, it will make them sick over time.

Sadly a LOT of people add everything at once. bombers or not.

13 hours ago, HeatherMarie said:

Oh yes!! That's an awesome idea.

I too am very very pleased with the longer new-release flood, I really hope that continues with new releases throughout this year.

edit: Anyone who has experience with the DC Wiki want to add this new release? No info about it at all on the wiki yet.

Bluesonic is still travelling, I think.

Can someone post the egg descriptions please? TJs eggs already hatched and on the dragcave wiki they're not yet listed. I don't know what I ought to be looking for.

2 minutes ago, Ashtoret said:

Can someone post the egg descriptions please? TJs eggs already hatched and on the dragcave wiki they're not yet listed. I don't know what I ought to be looking for.

The Desert/Jungle eggs are: This egg is yellow with orange speckling.

The Alpine/Forest eggs are: This shiny egg smells faintly like flowers.

Just now, kiramaru7 said:

The Desert/Jungle eggs are: This egg is yellow with orange speckling.

The Alpine/Forest eggs are: This shiny egg smells faintly like flowers.

Thank you so much!

Oh man, I missed the flood for the Alpine and Forest eggs by a day and now catching them is gonna be interesting.  At least I'm still seeing them appear, even if I'm not quite fast enough to catch them!

I feel you, I'm looking at my eggs willing time to go by faster. I haven't caught any florals at all yet.

Huh, that explains the recent spike of viewers in the Alpine and Forest, LOL. Had it not been for an unfamiliar description showing up, I would of had no clue new dragons were among us. XD (Atleast not for awhile, bahaha!) So far, caught the speckled one, now to the gold/purple one! Thanks to everyone that told which is which-much appreciated! Good luck all, and be careful of those viewbombers!

Edited by Jenneta

9 hours ago, PhoenixEterna said:

Congrats! The closest I got to one was Axvxu, which isn't too great. Hope you find a mate for your's!

2 hours ago, Ashtoret said:

Thank you so much!

You're welcoem! Happy hunting! :D

Wow, look at the release-hype dying down already. When I went to bed the night of the release and then woke up there were 8 new thread-pages to read through... Now not even one full new page. I guess most people are locked and waiting impatiently?

11 more hour for me, until my first ones can hatch. Tho I seem to be having trouble hatching eggs on time lately, they've been getting down to like 3 days 20 hours, I hope these won't be as stubborn.

i think i recognize the little orange one, if I do i'll be super happy to see it released in cave! awesome dragon.

I never saw the wyverns instead, i hope they will be great, i'm not fond of feathered dragons.

23 minutes ago, HeatherMarie said:

Wow, look at the release-hype dying down already. When I went to bed the night of the release and then woke up there were 8 new thread-pages to read through... Now not even one full new page. I guess most people are locked and waiting impatiently?

Yep and/or waiting for TJ's to grow up so we can see the adults lol