TJ09

2018-03-25 - March Dragon Release

Just now, Sannois said:

Seems they are more plentiful now,  But still no purples for me yet.

I too dumped my alt attempts to make room! 

I got both of my purples in the Forest Biome...

11 minutes ago, Husky51 said:

I got both of my purples in the Forest Biome...

Thanks Husky, I actually saw them and did not click on any because they say the same as the gold, did not realize they had the same message.:blink:

Ooooh, feathery draggos! Can't wait till they grow up. :) 

I'm thinking they might look okay with Radiant Angels, Luminas, Spinels and Scripts

My Silver finally hatched and I spazz-clicked at the :40 drop and got one last purple! Now I'm *truly* locked for a good 30 hours. Ugh.

could someone please tell me the new eggs description? and where to catch for each color, the hatchlings have already matured O_o

This shiny egg smells faintly like flowers, for the gold and purple. Gold in Alpine, purple in Forest.

This egg is yellow with orange speckling, in Desert and Jungle.

@meruru

Edited by Dorchet

1 minute ago, meruru said:

could someone please tell me the new eggs description? and where to catch for each color, the hatchlings have already matured O_o

"This egg is yellow with orange speckling." - Desert/Jungle

"This shiny egg smells faintly like flowers." - Alpine (gold version)/Forest (purple version)

'This shiny egg smells faintly like flowers' is in Alpine and Forest (purple in Forest, gold in Alpine)

'

This egg is yellow with orange speckling.' is in the Desert or Jungle.

edit: Wow, :ph34r:'d twice!

Edited by HeatherMarie

56 minutes ago, Predat0rs said:

The Gendered Hatchies are beautiful. :o

Where have you seen the hatchies??

Just going to say that I really appreciate how long this flood has been. I hope this trend of longer floods for new releases continues this year and beyond as it has been frustrating for many years having old eggs swamp the new release only hours after.

And it also makes it fairer for people with varying time zones from DC's (not me) to catch the new eggs also.

@Sannois on the front page, TJ's post.

Edited by Dorchet

3 hours ago, jostensminyard said:

I actually prefer the speckled egg, to be fair. How about you ?

I'm not sure, honestly. Seeing the hatchlings, I actually like the purples & speckled a lot! I'm not sure about the S2 golds, but I feel like I'll like 'em again after they grow. Have you seen the speckled before? I know some people have, but I actually haven't!

I love these little hatchlings already and I can't wait to see what the adults look like! :D Very pretty so far!

4 minutes ago, kittyrules2003 said:

I'm not sure, honestly. Seeing the hatchlings, I actually like the purples & speckled a lot! I'm not sure about the S2 golds, but I feel like I'll like 'em again after they grow. Have you seen the speckled before? I know some people have, but I actually haven't!

That’s totally okay and it makes sense. I don’t know why, but the speckled really speaks to me for some reason. All of them are really cute though, and I love them so much !! No, I haven’t seen them before, but I’m glad they’re released <3 

The s2 golds are my favourite lol. The feathers + membrane combo reminds me of Skydancers from Flight Rising which I like.

Edited by Mangrit

lmao I just realized (CRS moment) that the purple and speckled are the same dragon just different colors or is it my imagination

Just now, Merlot said:

lmao I just realized (CRS moment) that the purple and speckled are the same dragon just different colors or is it my imagination

wait- do you mean the purple and gold? The speckle and purple are different I think?

1 minute ago, kittyrules2003 said:

wait- do you mean the purple and gold? The speckle and purple are different I think?

Yep (dang I am getting old) the ones with the same description Alpine and Forest

1 minute ago, PhoenixEterna said:

Doth mine eyes see a possible mate for Grave's?

Oh possibly they may look good together

2 minutes ago, PhoenixEterna said:

Doth mine eyes see a possible mate for Grave's?

That's exactly what I thought tbh!

1 minute ago, Merlot said:

Yep (dang I am getting old) the ones with the same description Alpine and Forest

Lol, yeah they're the same haha

Wow, they're already s2 and so cute! I missed when they were S1 though so i don't know what they look like. Oops.

Also, will they be okay? The description says they are sick...

Edited by Chronomaly

4 minutes ago, Chronomaly said:

Wow, they're already s2 and so cute! I missed when they were S1 though so i don't know what they look like. Oops.

You need to fog/hide your eggs. They'll die if you don't. this means they are being view-bombed. Meaning, they are receiving too many views.

5 minutes ago, Chronomaly said:

TJ's dragons can never die, so don't worry about them.