TJ09

2018-03-25 - March Dragon Release

Thanks so much to the generous user who gifted me a new gold egg! You know who you are! I really appreciate it after sitting hours in that biome and missing every one I saw! Now, as soon as I get some more open space, I shall move on to trying for more purple ones!

LOL just trying for 1 more Alpine and 1 more Forest egg and they are going so fast! WOW. But I do love the release and the spriters work on these. So Thank you TJ and Spriter's for a great release

edit: spelling

Edited by Merlot

Please tell me you didn't have it in too many hatcheries... Maybe ward the others ?

All of my eggs and hatchlings are remaining fogged until they're at 4d left, and even then I'm babysitting them. I'll try to get some more floral eggs tonight after some of my eggs hatch, I don't want to leave them unattended for a second.

I snagged another purple one! But now I really am well and properly locked for the next 17+ hours.

I have been being very careful of my eggs, too, after being view-bombed the first day of the release within seconds of posting in this thread!

10 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

I snagged another purple one! But now I really am well and properly locked for the next 17+ hours.

I have been being very careful of my eggs, too, after being view-bombed the first day of the release within seconds of posting in this thread!

Same here, my eggs started racking up views literally 15 minutes after the release started! I hate having to keep everything fogged all the time but I'm not going to chance it.

What's everyone named their babies (if you aren't waiting for them to grow up)?

I named mine, but there's no guarantee I'll keep them when the adult sprites are revealed ;) 

You can see for the Purples and Golds I went for the floral/nature theme (Floral, Lavender, Bellflower, Lilac, Honey, Amber) lol

Purple:

WO0-ing Floral Touch (I had to include the code!)

Lavender's Scent

Beautiful Bellflower

Shade of Lilac

Royal Purple Crayon (Crayola name lmao)

Gold:
Sweet Scent of Honey

Dark Heart of Gold

Amber Dewdrops

Pure Melted Gold

Chipper Call

Speckled:

None named, yet.

Edited by kittyrules2003
Reserve names added!

5 minutes ago, kittyrules2003 said:

What's everyone named their babies (if you aren't waiting for them to grow up)?

I named mine, but there's no guarantee I'll keep them when the adult sprites are revealed ;) 

You can see for the Purples and Golds I went for the floral/nature theme (Floral, Lavender, Bellflower, Lilac, Honey, Amber) lol

Purple:

WO0-ing Floral Touch (I had to include the code!)

Lavender's Scent

Beautiful Bellflower

Shade of Lilac

Gold:
Sweet Scent of Honey

Dark Heart of Gold

Warm Amber Scales

Chipper Call

Speckled:

None named, yet.

I like the names you pick for them.

I still have not seen a purple egg yet. I got two Gold and two Speckled. One of my Speckled have hatched already.

I was gifted a beautiful Purple and when I should have been leaving the house I managed to catch a gold. With my two speckled I now have t least one of each. :)  Okay, hubby was not happy and dyalisis was not happy that I was late again but I have some eggs that will grow up into dragons. While I am at it I thought I might mention that I love the sites Daily Dragon Fix and the site Silvi's Lair.  I visit the first daily and the latter is always running on the computer. It may add to some of my lag problems, more likely I have too many tabs open, But it is my way of helping everybody.

Does anyone have any ideas about the breed name for the purples and golds yet?

Ouch sad to see people have had eggs die! I got my 8 (4 speckled, 2 purple, 2 gold) and legit fogged immediately after influencing them XD Just unhid them and incubated them to er status and tossed them in a hatchery. 

Cannot wait to see the adult sprites! I am LOVING the gold and purple eggs though!

16 minutes ago, The Dragoness said:

Does anyone have any ideas about the breed name for the purples and golds yet?

They sort between 'Floral-Crowned' and 'Frill' when sorting by breed name, so I'm thinking maybe it will actually have 'Flower' in the name.

Yikes, I've finally got room for more eggs but its harder to catch purples than ever before. Was really hoping to catch another purple so I could have at least two but looks like that might take me longer than I thought :P

10 hours left till the babies hatch! The excitement builds....

I'm so looking forward to the development of the purple eggs in to adults. They are gorgeousI The Speckled is nice too,  but i just get a smile whenever i look at the flowered hatchlings.

Thanks Spriters and TJ for more lovely dragons!

Edited by PrairieStead

I have to wonder if the biomes are getting too overfilled with different breeds. The hourly drop didn't have any of the flower eggs from what I saw, and the 5 minute drops arent much better. I see maybe one every 20 or 30 minutes. 

While I'd definitely like the release drops to last longer (for some it's the only time you can catch those breeds), I think the sheer volume of other unwanted breeds clambering for a spot might not be helping things either.

24 minutes ago, Nine said:

I have to wonder if the biomes are getting too overfilled with different breeds. The hourly drop didn't have any of the flower eggs from what I saw, and the 5 minute drops arent much better. I see maybe one every 20 or 30 minutes. 

While I'd definitely like the release drops to last longer (for some it's the only time you can catch those breeds), I think the sheer volume of other unwanted breeds clambering for a spot might not be helping things either.

The release flood this time was actually much longer then it has been with many releases this past year, 'regular' eggs didn't start mixing in for about 15 hours or so and even then they were still very plentiful. I do agree that perhaps the biomes simply have too many different breeds to handle though, I would totally support a few additional biomes being added (Plains, Tundra, whatever...)

Edited by HeatherMarie

I find it sort of funny how all three of the breeds released in 2018 so far start with F.

Floral-Crowned, (Flower), (Freckled).

Fun fact: There are no dragon types beginning with Q or J

(Unless you count alternate colors, like Jade Green Gemstones)

Edited by dragonwishes