TJ09

2018-02-08 - Valentine's Event Schedule

Is it just me or are eggs in the cave not showing up for other people?

I've checked back for hours on end, constantly refreshing, even restarted my computer to see if that would help. Nothing. There's just no eggs ;-;

They drop every hour on the hour and .... fewer every five minutes or so in between,I believe?

Correct me if I am wrong about that?

Edited by JavaTigress

1 minute ago, Fireyprincess1 said:

When do val eggs in biodome drop?

Top of the hour and then every five minutes. Most drops are very short.

:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Edited by LibbyLishly

2 minutes ago, Fireyprincess1 said:

When do val eggs in biodome drop?

at the hour and at 5 min marks

double :ph34r:'d XD 

Edited by Nathair

2 minutes ago, JavaTigress said:

They drop every hour on the hour and .... fewer every five minutes or so in between,I believe?

Correct me if I am wrong about that?

that is correct.

5 minutes ago, Nathair said:

at the hour and at 5 min marks

double :ph34r:'d XD 

5 minutes ago, LibbyLishly said:

Top of the hour and then every five minutes. Most drops are very short.

:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Ahhh i have to be quick then lol

Got myself the eggs that I really wanted so I'm peachy~ Now comes the fun part of waiting for room to get the ones I don't have XD

Grabbed this last night, but I think it's more trouble than it'd be worth to me to continue. Would rather try to find stuff I can actually use.

Edit: Got what I needed thanks to some kind people

Edited by Dragon_Arbock

I really wish the 5-hour cooldown would be lifted, or at least shortened, for limited releases like this. When they only drop one week a year, waiting 5 hours to trade is just torture!

4 minutes ago, HeatherMarie said:

I really wish the 5-hour cooldown would be lifted, or at least shortened, for limited releases like this. When they only drop one week a year, waiting 5 hours to trade is just torture!

TRU E I could see the usefulness of sucha  thing.

It still wouldn't help when you breed a pair that NEVEr ives you the egg you want RIGHT before Vals start to drop and then.... boom.... gold egg. XD

( Which is MY luck, of course)

Oh boy it’s a good thing I checked today or else I would’ve forgotten entirely about the event!

Thank you TJ for the holiday biome! Holiday hunting has been way more interesting being able to snatch CBs like this. I’m only missing the oldest breed though (I managed to catch two sweetlings already which is a miracle) so wish me luck on trying to get two of them. XD 

And here I was thinking I'd have an easier time catching CBs of the 09s. The only CBs I do not have. Arug!!

edit: Just got gifted one. Seriously! That was super mega awesome!

WB

Edited by Wolfs_Bane

What do you need (not 2 gens; no can do, but...) (Actually.. maybe I can...)

Edited by Fuzzbucket

Was looking for either of the second gens I listed- though I wouldn't need a 2nd gen sweetling if I can get a 3rd gen Silver later

Edit: Got what I needed thanks to some kind people

Edited by Dragon_Arbock

It's vaguely annoying that 2-4 eggs from the same breeding are shown in the AP at the same time... I was making a list of the codes of the ones I threw back but then I keep picking up their siblings! Now my list includes all siblings to the eggs I throw back. Goodness.

15 minutes ago, HeatherMarie said:

It's vaguely annoying that 2-4 eggs from the same breeding are shown in the AP at the same time... I was making a list of the codes of the ones I threw back but then I keep picking up their siblings! Now my list includes all siblings to the eggs I throw back. Goodness.

Word.  Sometimes, I pick up the same eggs so many times, it feels like it was a clutch of 8, not 4!

Would be nice if they'd shuffle around a bit more. Maybe make it so it has to show a certain percentage of each breed.

*dances* Found a properly-messy Arsani in the AP! Okay, I was looking for a Rosebud, but Arsanis are one of the 3 breeds I'm looking for this season, so I'll take it! .... And now I'm locked. Dang.

edit: I'm.... Not locked? I totally didn't even realize 2 eggs hatched, lol. Awesome!

Edited by HeatherMarie

3 minutes ago, HeatherMarie said:

edit: I'm.... Not locked? I totally didn't even realize 2 eggs hatched, lol. Awesome!

That's the best kind of surprise!

Having got bored trying to grab missing cave bred eggs from the Valentine's page, I went hunting on the abandoned page.  I soon found two of the CB eggs I've been looking for, numbers three and four took a while longer but I've now got my limit of previous valentines.