TJ09

2018-02-08 - Valentine's Event Schedule

I can't believe it--I got an '09!  Same way as I got a Holly at Christmas--park in the far left slot, if the one you want is the first one dropped in that slot, chances are nobody else is hovering there.  It's not a good slot later in the drop because the rare ones will just disappear from the other two slots before making it left.  But if it's the very first egg in that slot of the drop (one of the first 3 eggs dropped)--you can grab it.  I did it with the Holly at Christmas, and now with the '09 Valentine!  Hope it works for somebody else--good luck, all!

Can't wait to finish catching my missing CB Valentines (one Arsani, Rosebud and 09) tonight. After that, I will be able to breed my Soulstones and have two eggs to freeze eventually.

*squees* I somehow managed to catch an 09 before I went to bed, I can try to catch the other in a couple hours, then I can start breeding stuffs!

The first eggs of the season are hatching, wheeeee! Mine won't hatch for another 45 minutes or so I think, but I did end up taking a short nap because I was extra tired and didn't think I'd be able to stay awake long enough to catch new ones otherwise, so here's hoping for good catches soon!

5 hours ago, jocosa said:

On that note, would you be able to not pick one in the clutch, go to teleport, select an egg, tp it, then go back and "select" the one you personally want to keep?

Or would the system count that as choosing one to keep, and jettison the rest? I get frustrated, because I want to help people out with 2gs, but I also need one for personal projects. 

Having just checked, eggs in "held" clutches don't even show on the teleport list, so.... no.  :)

Yay~ My first two eggs hatched on time and I was able to grab a new one at the first 5 min drop~

Edit: and the second got me my first ever Sweetling~!

Edited by MiserablePileOfSecrets

Wanted to come out of the woodwork to say thanks for keeping the stream of past CB holidays going. :) I haven't caught any yet, but I'll likely be trying if trading permits! So excited to see all the people who've already caught old eggs happy about theirs. :D

TFW when you're constantly refreshing while waiting for a 4D 1H egg to get to 4D and hatch.......

2 hours ago, Lucere said:

Just saw another full wall of '09 Valentines in the AP. SO PRETTY <3

The egg design for the '09 Valentines have got to be my favorite of all the holiday eggs. A close second would be the egg design for the Heartseekers; they remind me of those fancy boxed chocolates you sometimes see in stores.

Dont really care about ‘09 eggs, but YES! Heartseeker eggs make me think of wrapped chocolates too. They make me hungry :D 

so glad I could get an 09. I was here the day they originally dropped but I was not quick enough.

Does anyone still need a CB Heartstealer? I was going to gift it, but the person ended up catching their own. Just let me know. I want nothing in return :)

Edited by The Dragoness

My first egg hatched and I re-locked myself with a CB '09 within 2 minutes, lol. Just hate that I'll have to wait until morning to put it in a teleport... Really wish we could teleport eggs on cooldown.

psst, anyone here lookin for a CB Heartstealer, Heartseeker or Soulstone? got one of each on CD im looking to hand out

Edited by MiserablePileOfSecrets

I’m still surprised by how much competition there is for past holidays, but I guess that’s what happens when people have years of collecting to catch up on! I wish all hunting luck and hope that things are easier next year. :) 

(...although I want to see limits raised, which would admittedly put us back in the pickle... XD )

Just got a messy prizekin Mutamore, my Mutamore collection is complete! Two prizekin Soulstones to go, finally remember their names!! I'm also grabbing CBs from the other biomes because I have no self-control. At this rate I won't have the room once the new release comes out!

36 minutes ago, prpldrgnfr said:

TFW when you're constantly refreshing while waiting for a 4D 1H egg to get to 4D and hatch.......

Just did that and made my radiant angels sick ¬_¬ 

Aaand now I finally have CBs of all the valentine dragons. Score! In addition, one of my new eggs has "dad" in its code, while the other has "jam". lol

I'm gonna hold off until tomorrow morning to name my fresh hatchlings, as I'm dead tired and in dire need of sleep. 

Good luck to everyone still collecting valentine eggs, whether they be CBs, pretty lineages, messy/inbred lineages, special codes, etc. 

Wow I just caught my second batch of CBs in less than 10 minutes. :blink:

I am now fully stocked with CBs and off to breeding, good luck to those still hunting!

5 minutes ago, Nathair said:

Just did that and made my radiant angels sick ¬_¬ 

Oh man, that's awful! :( Mine did finally hatch...

------------

I DID IT!! I DID IT!!! I caught my two 09's all by my self!!!!  *does happy dance*

Only in need of one last 09 and I will have all CBs. Happy to get the chance to get CBs of the Vals I never had.

*flails mildly* I've had so many different PM conversations with people about trades that I've gotten confused who needs what and which ones I've already completed! .... I need to make a list. ... I also need to *not* stay up until 2am like I did last night...