Minkerbell

Imperial Harem - War of the Concubines || >> Spring Event has Begun! ! | Royal Vault is Open! <<

4 hours ago, pretty_thumb said:

@MinkishMinx good night - I hope you get some good rest. :) 

I already filled this out, but if it's against the rules you decided, just ignore it when you wake. 

EDIT: The rules state a breeding must be successful before a consort or concubine can be announced.

Hide contents

Princess Fen Yu is taken with Sky Clan member Jiao Tian - she has made him a Prince Consort. He may just be her favorite since he shares the Clan of her parents.

A Royal Offspring has taken a mate!

Name: pretty_thumb
Link to Scroll: Here
Clan I belong to: Sky Clan

Name of Imperial Harem dragon: Princess Fen Yu
Name of CB mate (Consort / Concubine): Prince Consort Jiao Tian
Color: Blue

Favor Points: +1 I do believe :)

Ah, I was really sleepy last night and that particular rule skipped my mind. While it would make sense story-wise to allow a confirmation of mate once they don't repel each other, I think logistically, it would be easier to "confirm the union" when they actually produce an egg. I'm thinking that when people get more Imperial Harem offspring in the future, it might be hard to keep track of mates, especially if they aren't tied together by common progeny (that's how I confirm my dragon's mate sometimes. :ph34r:

I'll make that one rule a little more explicit though! 

Hide contents

5a63ae165fe49_Screenshot2018-01-20at2_49_25PM.png.535273005d2a6169db0733e39b5388ab.png

3 hours ago, Sesshomaru said:

This is really off-topic, but when I see WoW talk going on, I almost have to join in. I only play casually (mostly because my computer is too old to withstand the beating), and can usually be found on the noob/casual-friendly servers. The only things keeping me from being 100% pro-Alliance are the blood elves, of course.

If anyone experiences any blue miscolors at any point in the future (oh boy), please let me know, or ping me if you're posting an official gift in this thread.

If I have any blue hatchie, I'll send it your way. Anyhow, I'll add you to the CB Gemshard wish list for the moment. (And Blood Elves were what got me into the Horde in the first place). 

3 hours ago, TempestSea said:

Started on Stormwind, Currently (sometimes) on Whisperwind, started out alliance  went horde for awhile - now have characters on both sides lol.  Love every time I get to her quest tho lol she is lovely.

And another green hatchy - yay!!!

That's a pretty server name! And congrats on the green hatchy. (: 

2 hours ago, Rekha said:

@Ariento thank you so much for the lovely graphic!

@MinkishMinx ESO is awesome, we just got ESO Plus today for me so I am super excited. I decided to go with ESO instead of WoW it was one or the other for me really. I am definitely pro Horde but I switched to Alliance to raid better.

@Peachycupcake525 Here you are hon!

w0m1wx.png

Yes, I guess it really is hard to attempt to play anything other than one MMO at a time. I'm already trying to juggle DC and WoW as it it. And yay for another gorgeous graphic. I need to get started on my backlog of requests. Most likely once the weekend passes, I'll have a little more DC time. 

1 hour ago, Ariento said:

@MinkishMinx Any chance we could get some more lore on the 3 Clans?

24 minutes ago, pretty_thumb said:

Oh, I second this! I need more lore ^_^

Yay vampires! :) I'm waiting on a stubborn Fire Gem to hatch so I have a chance at hunting before a nap.

More lore is definitely in my future plans, although it will take a while before I get to that since I want to release the new Sacred Lines and Personal Housing system first. 

6 hours ago, Guivre said:

Thanks for the welcome, all!

Baby steps here. as I get in the hang of things. ^_^

I have earned Favor for my Clan!

Name:

Link to Scroll: https://dragcave.net/user/Guivre

Clan I belong to: Rose

Favor Earned:

#5 I Advertised in my Signature!

Points earned: 2 points (if graphic / text links back to thread)

I've added the points! 

Edited by MinkishMinx

1 minute ago, MinkishMinx said:

Ah, I was really sleepy last night and that particular rule skipped my mind. While it would make sense story-wise to allow a confirmation of mate once they don't repel each other, I think logistically, it would be easier to "confirm the union" when they actually produce an egg. I'm thinking that when people get more Imperial Harem offspring in the future, it might be hard to keep track of mates, especially if they aren't tied together by common progeny (that's how I confirm my dragon's mate sometimes. :ph34r:

I'll make that one rule a little more explicit though! 

--

More lore is definitely in my future plans, although it will take a while before I get to that since I want to release the new Sacred Lines and Personal Housing system first. 

What you're saying about the confirming the union with an actual offspring makes complete sense. I think I even originally asked the question that led to the rule, but I had a brain fart and forgot about that :rolleyes: Being human is so fun.

I'm excited about seeing what you've got planned with the new Sacred Lines and the personal housing. Everything that's been introduced so far has been amazing.

Sidenote: Dill (my cat) is eating my french fries... this is what happens when you adopt weird little runts from behind a Chinese restaurant XD At 2 years now he'll eat almost anything and he's bigger, stronger and faster than all his siblings! 

4 minutes ago, pretty_thumb said:

What you're saying about the confirming the union with an actual offspring makes complete sense. I think I even originally asked the question that led to the rule, but I had a brain fart and forgot about that :rolleyes: Being human is so fun.

I'm excited about seeing what you've got planned with the new Sacred Lines and the personal housing. Everything that's been introduced so far has been amazing.

Sidenote: Dill (my cat) is eating my french fries... this is what happens when you adopt weird little runts from behind a Chinese restaurant XD At 2 years now he'll eat almost anything and he's bigger, stronger and faster than all his siblings! 

No, that's fine! I wrote the rule myself and I somehow managed to forget all about it. Insomnia's so fun. (silly greedy kitten!) :rolleyes:

3 minutes ago, Ariento said:

That reminds me, can you remove me from the CB mate list? I have both of the males I need.

Done! 

A Royal Offspring has grown up! 
Name: TempestSea
Link to Scroll: Me
Clan I belong to: Jade

Name of Imperial Harem dragon: Lu Yu Junwang
Lineage: Here!
Color: Green

Name of CB mate (Consort / Concubine): Feng Mian Guifei CB

Favor Points: 2

A Royal Offspring has been born! 
Lineage of Egg: Here!

I think I did this right - lemme know if I missed something or muffed it. Wow naming is difficult lol.

@TempestSea Yay so many announcements that is so great to see, go Jade Clan, Go TempestSea! 

@MinkishMinx @Sesshomaru I know how you feel my weekend is a bit busier too at times so my DC time is a little limited plus still feeling a little under the weather. I chose the Horde because of the Undead there were no Blood Elves when I went Horde long ago hehe but I love them.

28 minutes ago, TempestSea said:

A Royal Offspring has grown up! 

Lineage: Here!

Name of CB mate (Consort / Concubine): Feng Mian Guifei CB

Favor Points: 2

A Royal Offspring has been born! 
Lineage of Egg: Here!

I think I did this right - lemme know if I missed something or muffed it. Wow naming is difficult lol.

Awww, so beautiful! :wub: I'll go add the points for this cutie now. Congrats to the new parents! 

ETA: I also awarded 2 points for your creation of a 3rd gen line. (: That's a nice chunk of points for the Jade Clan!

Edited by MinkishMinx

I'd like to gift a CB Egg / Hatchie
Color / Gender of Hatchie:
Lineage Code of Egg / Hatchie: 
image.png.f04318e5fe8a41d66c0edb7199d8bcf3.png
Teleport Link / PM Link: Offer here! - I'm off for a nap, but I'll accept whoever offers first when I'm back :)

My egg hatched blue! Finally! She precogged blue, so I'll be having another princess.

Favor Earned: 
#1. I Donated a Caveborn Gemshard 
Egg or Hatchie: Egg
Points earned: +1 
Recipient of Gift: @Fetus
Lineage Code of Gift: Here

On 1/2/2018 at 8:21 AM, MinkishMinx said:

Step Three - Carry on your lineage

Upon receiving your egg, you will need to carry on the line. This is known as an Imperial Line and generally follows a stairstep pattern. Each offspring is a Prince or a Princess, and must mate with another CB Gemshard in order to bear more descendants for the clan. This CB mate is known as a Royal Consort / Concubine and can be any color, although favor points might be earned if Princes / Princesses marry within their clan. There is no limit as to how long the line can go.

While a stairstep is the recommended pattern to start out with, you can branch out into other patterns such as spiral, arrow or even gen as well. You may also create your own patterns. 

Are Princes/Princess' still required to only mate with CB Gemshards to continue the lineage? I couldn't help but notice there's a new addition about arrows and even gen patterns... :unsure:

Also...

Spoiler

My Royal Offspring has hatched! :lol: Just thought I'd share the happy moment.^_^

image.png.e1cbb541dc7d416aa6c4ee49464fb0a7.png

1 minute ago, Kigyptnee said:

Are Princes/Princess' still required to only mate with CB Gemshards to continue the lineage? I couldn't help but notice there's a new addition about arrows and even gen patterns... :unsure:

Also...

Reveal hidden contents

My Royal Offspring has hatched! :lol: Just thought I'd share the happy moment.^_^

I noticed that as well and can't wait for more info on say the rules of an even gen. 

And congrats on the hatching! 

Side note : I gotta be up super early so I'm gonna try and sleep. If I can't fall asleep in a couple hours I'm up for the night /day then. Hopefully I am not back on here in two hours. 

2 hours ago, pretty_thumb said:

Favor Earned: 
Points earned: +1 
Recipient of Gift: @Fetus
Lineage Code of Gift: Here

Yay, I'll add the points right after this! 

40 minutes ago, Kigyptnee said:

Also...

Reveal hidden contents

36 minutes ago, Rekha said:

I noticed that as well and can't wait for more info on say the rules of an even gen. 

And congrats on the hatching! 

Side note : I gotta be up super early so I'm gonna try and sleep. If I can't fall asleep in a couple hours I'm up for the night /day then. Hopefully I am not back on here in two hours. 

Ahh, quick eyes. I was trying to add that in stealthily. I'm going to remove even-gens and arrows for now, to avoid confusion. I was going to write more about that but I'm now having to deal with some real life stuff and won't be able to continue just yet. 

Anyone up who could take a CB Gemshard egg off my hands? :) shoot me a PM

I'd like to gift a CB Egg / Hatchie
Clan I belong to: Sky Clan 
Lineage Code of Egg / Hatchie: sK74A
Teleport Link / PM Link: PMed by @Ninjakittee

Name: pretty_thumb

Link to Scroll: Here

Favor Earned: