Minkerbell

Imperial Harem - War of the Concubines || >> Spring Event has Begun! ! | Royal Vault is Open! <<

Gragh can't sleep for some reason so I'm still here. 

I've accepted the first offer on some of the hatchies! I'll update the post to remove some of the claimed ones tomorrow. Sorry if you didn't manage to get a hatchie this round. Hopefully I'll have more soon!

@Guivre - I'm on my mobile now (using it under the covers in the dark so I don't wake up the dear husband :ph34r:), so I'll add the points for you when I get back on a computer! 

@Rekha - Ooh I tried ESO for a while and really liked the game. The graphics were so good! But then I got addicted to Ark and ended up playing that instead until now. I have a circle of close gaming friends so we tend to hop from game to game as a pack. :lol: It's quite awesome. In fact, I suspect I got too exhilarated during our dungeon run just now - which is why my mind just refuses to shut down. I'm too old for this insomnia!! 

Reposting since it's a new page. I have a (precogged) male red hatchling, please offer a dummy if you want him. I've finally got the two consorts I need for Biyu, so I'm most likely going to hold off on trying to get the ones for her descendants until I get Biyu herself.

Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings!

Just now, Mak0 said:

@Ariento I offered a dummy!:)

Accepted the offer! Since the egg was a gift, I don't believe the Clan gets any points for this.

@Ariento You’re right! Thanks anyways though! I didn’t need reds before. Now, of course, when I finally want reds, all I’ve been hatching are greens:P

A big 你好 to all the new members, even if they weren't for Sky Clan. Anybody lurking should consider joining us silver tongues.

@Ninjakittee @Rekha Finished your banners! Also did some custom colors for mine - I won't be doing custom colors for anyone, but if you want to make small tweaks to the colors of the banners feel free.

Spoiler

5a63a188cdc5e_roseson.png.38418b71b7fbb2fbe26c97cf13c0acfd.png5a63a18763123_jaderekha.png.758628bfae50daa6c1bfdac9be776c94.png5a63a1882549f_rosebiyu.png.b316a5a49b458a996e0d2bf1cc0477ee.png

10 hours ago, Guivre said:

This is such an exciting breeding project, I'd be honored to be a part of it. Gemshards are so pretty. I've been reading a few days but I thought I'd better get my form in. :)

I Pledge Loyalty to the Rose Clan 

Name: Guivre

Link to Scroll: https://dragcave.net/user/Guivre

I have an Imperial Breeding Pair: No 
I'd like to be added to the Wait List: Yes

I'd like to be placed on the Wait List for a Heavenly Line Egg 
Name: Guivre
Link to Scroll:
https://dragcave.net/user/Guivre
Clan I belong to: Rose

Hi there, dear! :) A great big welcome to the Harem! I do apologize I didn't get to welcome you sooner - apparently my insomnia stops being a butt whenever there's lots to do on the thread. >.> 

5 hours ago, Ariento said:

I finally figured out what color patterns I want to do for my lineages!

Reveal hidden contents

5a635be09822b_impspiral.png.0f0acd49edfbd1a624c645c599143d2f.png

(I'm also going to do a version with green instead of blue, with the same 2nd gen princess and a different consort to start)

This is so lovely!! Will definitely take a LOT of patience, but will be so fun to make! Also, THANKS for sharing the link to the lineage planner! 

-- 

Looks like my sleep worked against me today. :( No lovely hatchies for pretty_thumb - though I'm glad everyone had such fun collecting them from @MinkishMinx

@MinkishMinx Who REALLY needs sleep?:P My sleeping schedule has been all out of whack lately. Also, could we possibly find a spot for the lineage planner that @Ariento shared on the first post? It’s really handy and it’d be a shame if it got buried in the thread! 

Yeah that site is working on trying to replace Eatw in functionality.

1 hour ago, MinkishMinx said:

Gragh can't sleep for some reason so I'm still here. 

I:lol: It's quite awesome. In fact, I suspect I got too exhilarated during our dungeon run just now - which is why my mind just refuses to shut down. I'm too old for this insomnia!! 

Life happens like that sometimes lol. What shard do you play on?

Edited by TempestSea

@pretty_thumb - Hiya sweets! Hopefully I'll have more hatchies for gifting soon. :wub:

@TempestSea - I'm glad everything works now! ETA: I'm playing on Frostmourne now, but I used to be from Thaurissan. We moved from Horde to Alliance, and I have to say that deep down inside, my allegiance is secretly still with the banshee queen. :P

@Mak0 - Good idea! I'll add the link to the main post once I get back on a computer. Although goodness knows when that will happen since I'm still awake now. Going to look like a panda tomorrow and maybe I could be the project mascot. 

Edited by MinkishMinx

Dang, no offspring from Princess Fen Yu this week :( @MinkishMinx I attempted a breeding with a new Prince Consort and they didn't refuse, just didn't produce an egg. Are we able to count that as a mating (i.e. announce him to the court) or do we need to wait until an actual egg is given? 

Edited by pretty_thumb

@pretty_thumb - You can announce him since there wasn't a refusal (I'll also edit the Favor Section tomorrow to reflect this). Once announced, he just needs to remain faithful to Princess Fen Yu. :wub:

ETA: Actually, I'm so sleep deprived that I cant remember if I once decided to impose the rule that it only counts if they produce an egg. Do you mind if I confirm this a little later (after I've had some sleep and can dig through my memory / thread)? Sorry about that!

--

Alright, I'm really going to try and sleep now. Good night / day all! I'll catch you guys in a couple of hours. 

Edited by MinkishMinx

@MinkishMinx good night - I hope you get some good rest. :) 

I already filled this out, but if it's against the rules you decided, just ignore it when you wake. 

EDIT: The rules state a breeding must be successful before a consort or concubine can be announced.

Spoiler

Princess Fen Yu is taken with Sky Clan member Jiao Tian - she has made him a Prince Consort. He may just be her favorite since he shares the Clan of her parents.

A Royal Offspring has taken a mate!

Name: pretty_thumb
Link to Scroll: Here
Clan I belong to: Sky Clan

Name of Imperial Harem dragon: Princess Fen Yu
Name of CB mate (Consort / Concubine): Prince Consort Jiao Tian
Color: Blue

Favor Points: +1 I do believe :)

Spoiler

5a63ae165fe49_Screenshot2018-01-20at2_49_25PM.png.535273005d2a6169db0733e39b5388ab.png

Edited by pretty_thumb

57 minutes ago, MinkishMinx said:

@TempestSea - I'm glad everything works now! ETA: I'm playing on Frostmourne now, but I used to be from Thaurissan. We moved from Horde to Alliance, and I have to say that deep down inside, my allegiance is secretly still with the banshee queen. :P

Started on Stormwind, Currently (sometimes) on Whisperwind, started out alliance  went horde for awhile - now have characters on both sides lol.  Love every time I get to her quest tho lol she is lovely.

And another green hatchy - yay!!!

Edited by TempestSea

20 minutes ago, TempestSea said:

Started on Stormwind, Currently (sometimes) on Whisperwind, started out alliance  went horde for awhile - now have characters on both sides lol.  Love every time I get to her quest tho lol she is lovely.

This is really off-topic, but when I see WoW talk going on, I almost have to join in. I only play casually (mostly because my computer is too old to withstand the beating), and can usually be found on the noob/casual-friendly servers. The only things keeping me from being 100% pro-Alliance are the blood elves, of course.

If anyone experiences any blue miscolors at any point in the future (oh boy), please let me know, or ping me if you're posting an official gift in this thread.

@Ariento thank you so much for the lovely graphic!

@MinkishMinx ESO is awesome, we just got ESO Plus today for me so I am super excited. I decided to go with ESO instead of WoW it was one or the other for me really. I am definitely pro Horde but I switched to Alliance to raid better.

@Peachycupcake525 Here you are hon!

w0m1wx.png

Edited by Rekha

I just gotta say my vampires have been loving me today! I’ve miss clicked twice today during hunting and I’ve bit both eggs. They’ve both been successfully bitten and then rejected freeing up that egg slot for me^_^

1 hour ago, Ariento said:

@MinkishMinx Any chance we could get some more lore on the 3 Clans?

Oh, I second this! I need more lore ^_^

18 minutes ago, Mak0 said:

I just gotta say my vampires have been loving me today! I’ve miss clicked twice today during hunting and I’ve bit both eggs. They’ve both been successfully bitten and then rejected freeing up that egg slot for me^_^

Yay vampires! :) I'm waiting on a stubborn Fire Gem to hatch so I have a chance at hunting before a nap.