Minkerbell

Imperial Harem - War of the Concubines || >> Spring Event has Begun! ! | Royal Vault is Open! <<

@MinkishMinx I’m coming in a little late but I’ll just throw my two cents and say that I second your post going under the naming conventions! I already know just from reading that that I named some of mine incorrectly. If I ever go back and attempt to correct their names I’ll definitely want to reference that:lol:

A Royal Offspring has taken a mate!
Name: Guillotine
Link to Scroll: https://dragcave.net/user/InnocentGuillotine
Clan I belong to: Rose

Name of Imperial Harem dragon: Princess Fu Hua
Name of CB mate (Consort / Concubine): Consort Grruwa Guato Rudje
Color: Red

Favor Points: 0

A Royal Offspring has been born! 
Clan I belong to: Rose
Lineage of Egg: https://dragcave.net/lineage/5A3VJ

e: Also, I support that info going into the naming conventions; I know that I at least want my Imperial Lines to keep a Chinese naming scheme, and info like that would help a lot. Worst comes to worst, the info can be linked in like a google doc or something.

Edited by Guillotine

5 hours ago, Fetus said:

@MinkishMinx i think you should put that under naming conventions 

4 hours ago, TempestSea said:

@MinkishMinx Ty for the confirmation - I don't know how to put the various marks above letters so guess I'll hafta go with what I have lol. Can't hurt to put it in the naming area, you've got a lot of spoilers already keeping things clean so this one could go with a caveat that says FYI not required lol. Just let me know if I name something a word or phrase that I shouldn't use :)

3 hours ago, Ninjakittee said:

I second this! If I happen to name any of my lineage dragons something innappropriate, please let me know and I'll change it

1 hour ago, Mak0 said:

@MinkishMinx I’m coming in a little late but I’ll just throw my two cents and say that I second your post going under the naming conventions! I already know just from reading that that I named some of mine incorrectly. If I ever go back and attempt to correct their names I’ll definitely want to reference that:lol:

Alright, I'll add that to the naming conventions section using one of my favorite spoiler tags. :lol:

3 hours ago, TempestSea said:

I would like to become a breeder! 
Name: TempestSea
Link to Scroll: here
PM Link: Here?

Clan I am from: Jade
Will I breed for someone of a different clan? : Yes 

Name and lineage of breeding pair: Lu Yu Junwang and Feng Mian Guifei CB
Generation of Offspring: 3rd

What a lovely couple! And yay for a new breeder. I'll add you to the list! 

30 minutes ago, Guillotine said:

A Royal Offspring has taken a mate!
Clan I belong to: Rose

Name of Imperial Harem dragon: Princess Fu Hua
Name of CB mate (Consort / Concubine): Consort Grruwa Guato Rudje
Color: Red

Favor Points: 0

Lineage of Egg: https://dragcave.net/lineage/5A3VJ

e: Also, I support that info going into the naming conventions; I know that I at least want my Imperial Lines to keep a Chinese naming scheme, and info like that would help a lot. Worst comes to worst, the info can be linked in like a google doc or something.

Lovely! I hope the egg hatches into what you're looking for. (: 

Thank you for sharing the information on traditional naming! I've definitely been doing mine wrong, but I think I'll stick with the current system I'm using which is Title First name Color :)

ETA: Yay for successful breeding days! <3 Many thanks the the Emperor and High Concubine Tian. ^_^ Precog says they'll have a son <3

Name: pretty_thumb
Link to Scroll: Here
Clan I belong to: Sky Clan
Lineage of Egg: 
image.png.f2f4b68ebd6bd5c947e682a287565e49.png

Edited by pretty_thumb

<3 i hope they get the right color! 

Btw, i wanted to ask sooner, if a 2g heavenly offspring gets the wrong color, can it be gifted to other members of the thread?

Edited by Mow

I'm gifting a CB red S1, precogs as female. Please do not take her just to swap her for another color/gender, only take her if you need a red concubine.

Offer a Dummy

@pretty_thumb and @Mak0 - Congrats on your new Heavenly eggs! (: I hope they color / gender well for you. 

12 minutes ago, Mow said:

<3 i hope they get the right color! 

Btw, i wanted to ask sooner, if a 2g heavenly offspring gets the wrong color, can it be gifted to other members of the thread?

You can gift the hatchie to someone else, but he/she will be scored according to your clan's Favor System so gifting should happen after they gender. Precogs are acceptable with proof, but influence isn't because there's still a chance of a failed influence. As far as I know, precogs are always accurate (correct me if I'm wrong!). 

Just now, MinkishMinx said:

You can gift the hatchie to someone else, but he/she will be scored according to your clan's Favor System so gifting should happen after they gender. Precogs are acceptable with proof, but influence isn't because there's still a chance of a failed influence. As far as I know, precogs are always accurate (correct me if I'm wrong!). 

Precogs are always correct (unless you influence after you precog :P)

By the way, if anyone here has no aeons and wants one I can try to breed one for you. Seems like they'd come in handy/

Ok understood! Thanks 😁

PrinzFeuer offered (or will shortly) on your Hatchie @Ariento! Its the last one he needs :3

Edited by Mow

21 minutes ago, Ariento said:

Precogs are always correct (unless you influence after you precog :P)

By the way, if anyone here has no aeons and wants one I can try to breed one for you. Seems like they'd come in handy/

Thanks for confirming this! 

11 minutes ago, Ariento said:

I have earned Favor for my Clan!

Name: Ariento

Link to Scroll: https://dragcave.net/user/Ariento

#1. I Donated a Caveborn Gemshard 
Egg or Hatchie: Hatchie
Points earned: 2
Recipient of Gift: @Mow
Lineage Code of Gift: 
SM870

I'll record the points in a bit! I'm getting the poll for Clan Leaders ready now. Everyone should be able to cast their votes soon. 

The poll is live! Good luck to everyone and happy voting! 

Voting will be Open
from now till 26 Jan, 12am EST / cave time 

Important things to note:

- Each member can only vote for a Clan Leader candidate of the same clan.

- Only votes from members of Imperial Harem will be counted. All votes from non members will be voided.

- Your Clan Leader will be representing your clan and helping me (MinkishMinx) in the running of this project. Please think carefully about who you'd like to see in this position for the long haul. 

- Clan Leader candidates may cast a vote for either themselves or their fellow candidates.  

- All members are given a vote, but if you decide to void your vote, it's fine as well. For off-forum members, their votes can be posted in the thread or PMed to me.

- All votes will be made public. The poll will begin as a private one, and will be made public on the final day of voting. All votes will be tabulated and reported in the thread. So please vote responsibly! 

- Late votes will not be included in the tally. So please get your votes in by 12am EST on 26 Jan

More information can be found in this post. 

Edited by MinkishMinx

:) Thank you for setting up so quickly, Mink! 

I'll include Zidya's vote under the spoiler:

Spoiler

Name: Zidya

Votes:

1. Not from Jade Clan

2. Not from Rose Clan

3. pretty_thumb

2 minutes ago, pretty_thumb said:

:) Thank you for setting up so quickly, Mink! 

I'll include Zidya's vote under the spoiler:

Reveal hidden contents

Name: Zidya

Votes:

1. Not from Jade Clan

2. Not from Rose Clan

3. pretty_thumb

Noted his vote, thanks! 

Congratulations to everyone who got an egg this week and good luck to all who are running for clan leader!:) 

The Sacred Lines have officially been added to the project! Their wait lists are currently closed and will be open for requests on 23 Jan, 9.30pm EST / cave time (approximate time).

Do note: You can only be on the wait list for a Heavenly Line egg OR a Sacred Line egg. If you're currently on the Heavenly Line wait list and would like to receive a Sacred Line egg instead, you will be moved from the Heavenly Line list to the Sacred Line list.

All offspring from this line will follow the same naming conventions and Clan Favor System as the ones from the Heavenly Line. 

In the meantime, it's time to meet the new couples!

| Sacred Lines |

A Sacred Line descends from the three brothers of the Emperor and their respective wives - the Sacred Princesses. The Sacred Princesses were the daughters of the Uyghur King and married the Imperial Princes in order to cement an Alliance between their Khaganate and the Imperial Court. After ascending to their position, the members of the court decided to give them chinese names to make them more relatable to the citizens. Each Sacred Princess was named after a flower of China. 

The Clan you belong to will determine which pair you receive an egg from. 

Sacred Peony Line - Rose Clan 

Gemshard_red_male.png Gemshard_red_female.png

Imperial Prince Cong and Sacred Princess Mu Dan (牡丹 - The Peony Princess)

Sacred Lily Line - Jade Clan

Gemshard_green_male.png Gemshard_green_female.png

Imperial Prince Zhi and Sacred Princess Bai He (百合 - The Lily Princess)

Sacred Narcissus Line - Sky Clan 

Gemshard_blue_male.png Gemshard_blue_female.png

Imperial Prince An and Sacred Princess Shui Xian (水仙 - The Narcissus Princess)

@MinkishMinx I LOVE THEM! The naming scheme you used is beautiful, it reminds me of something you’d find out of a fairy tale! Peonies are one of my favorite flowers, as well, so that’s a bonus^_^

I love the new Sacred Lines too -- because it means more Royals to keep track of. ^_^ (I'm a bit of a Royal watcher, myself.)

Edited by Guivre

I love the Sacred lines, and I plan to switch the instant they open. Don't get me wrong, the Heavenly lines are nice too, but I've already started working out the personalities and such of my future princess and her consorts and I think the Sacred line fits her better.

Awww! I love the background you gave the sacred lines! I personally thought i'd be more a fan lf the honored but i hope i will get an egg descending from each princess eventually 😁

I will remain on the heavenly line list for now i think 😊

Honestly I love the flower princesses. I'm going to end up playing my own little game of pokemon with these guys (gotta catch 'em all). Once we figure out even gens I'm all in.

(Actually, on that note - perhaps a royal dragon can take another royal dragon as a mate instead of CB consorts, but they're expected to remain .monogamous if they do?)

Yay I got an egg! Do I announce a birth from the heavenly pair? Also good luck everyone on voting.