Minkerbell

Imperial Harem - War of the Concubines || >> Spring Event has Begun! ! | Royal Vault is Open! <<

@MinkishMinx oooo transform into a dragon! How cool! It's okay I'm sure that what you have will be well worth the wait. And omg yay to the thought of making an even gen within this project. I'm doing the math now. For no inbreeding that means we can't count the other line either cause they are supposed to be brothers. So that gives the chance of four cb pairings so third generation. Still would be fun to see which clan breeds its way to that final spot! Oh so many goodies. I am sure you did not expect this lineage to boom the way that it has. You are doing an amazing job at offering all sorts of things to keep things fresh and have us all working to so many different goals this is awesome, you are awesome! Thank you for being so creative! 

@Mak0 is that the text you want on both graphics? I'm not sure how that would look on mine considering the text on the bottom part of the graphic. If it is ill go ahead and add it when I am at the computer. 

Edited by Rekha

i aM GONNA HYPERVENTILATE *flailing*

Ok, but seriously. I'm so excited about the introduction of the Sacred Line and the personal housing. Especially since eventually I can have Zidya move in. :rolleyes: Speaking of that guy, would he be able to have personal housing as well (in a separate post, posted by me)? He was actually just whining about wanting to have somewhere to put graphics, hehe ^_^ 

4 minutes ago, Mak0 said:

Yay! How fun:) I’m looking forward to the battle, Rose Clan will pull ahead (eventually):lol: Congratulations to Jade Clan and everyone else!

I have won a Skirmish Prize!

Name: Mak0

Clan: Rose

Text on Graphic: January 2018 Skirmish Gifter (or if that’s too much you could abbreviate January as Jan)

Edit: @MinkishMinx I missed your above post somehow! I want the cute little dragon avatar!!! I love this concept by the way, it’s a fun little addition that I’m looking forward to seeing implemented!

Hehe yay!! I'm actually just about to head out and I'll be quite busy over the next couple of days so I will take some time to get your graphic to you. I'll make those words fit, though. Sorry for the wait!! 

@MinkishMinx No rush! I know you’re busy, I’m patient^_^

Edit: If what I want ends up being too much, I can change it also!

@Rekha Oooh good point, I’ll just get my name ‘Mak0’ on yours then:) thanks for pointing that out! I didn’t even take that into account, it would’ve looked a little weird

Edited by Mak0

@Mak0sounds good to me! I'll get to it when I wake. Yea it would have looked a little too repetitive I think. Glad you agree! 

11 minutes ago, pretty_thumb said:

i aM GONNA HYPERVENTILATE *flailing*

Ok, but seriously. I'm so excited about the introduction of the Sacred Line and the personal housing. Especially since eventually I can have Zidya move in. :rolleyes: Speaking of that guy, would he be able to have personal housing as well (in a separate post, posted by me)? He was actually just whining about wanting to have somewhere to put graphics, hehe ^_^ 

Yes, you can absolutely make a post for him! And you can move each other into each other's House graphic too (I need to think of a more catching term than "House Graphic"). 

12 minutes ago, Rekha said:

@MinkishMinx oooo transform into a dragon! How cool! It's okay I'm sure that what you have will be well worth the wait. And omg yay to the thought of making an even gen within this project. I'm doing the math now. For no inbreeding that means we can't count the other line either cause they are supposed to be brothers. So that gives the chance of four cb pairings so third generation. Still would be fun to see which clan breeds its way to that final spot! Oh so many goodies. I am sure you did not expect this lineage to boom the way that it has. You are doing an amazing job at offering all sorts of things to keep things fresh and have us all working to so many different goals this is awesome, you are awesome! Thank you for being so creative! 

Awww, you're so sweet. :wub: Honestly, I'm just glad that I haven't messed up yet. I think eventually I might allow the use of commoner lines if I ever decide to let the even-gens grow larger, but that's way in the future so I'll have more time to think about it. (And I can't wait to have the Clan Leaders. Some mornings, I flail around for a bit going "Halp meee". It's not very graceful. :wacko:

7 minutes ago, Mak0 said:

@MinkishMinx No rush! I know you’re busy, I’m patient^_^

Edit: If what I want ends up being too much, I can change it also!

@Rekha Oooh good point, I’ll just get my name ‘Mak0’ on yours then:) thanks for pointing that out! I didn’t even take that into account, it would’ve looked a little weird

I think I could make it work! Or at least, I'll do my best. Thanks for being so understanding about the wait! :lol:

================ 

Alright lovelies, I'm going to head out for a bit, to the real world where dragons are too shy to come out in public. All housekeeping stuff will be done when I return! 

Edited by MinkishMinx

@MinkishMinx Thank you! Just let me know if changes are needed! Also it still amazes me how much thought and effort you put into this lineage, you’ve made something really great!

I'd like to gift a CB Egg / Hatchie
Clan I belong to: Rose
Color / Gender of Hatchie: Male Blue Gemshard Hatchie
Lineage Code of Egg / Hatchie: Lineage
Teleport Link / PM Link: Adopt
Edited by Mak0

@MinkishMinx oh I can't wait till you have clan leaders too. This is a massive project and very very busy during hours that you sleep. I know you need the help. I can't even imagine trying to run something of this scale all alone. Try not to flail too much. You'll get that help very soon and then hopefully things will be a lot easier for you. Have a good day. I'll see you probably when I wake for a little before you're off to bed. 

Edited by Rekha

@MinkishMinx you are doing an amazing job and I consistently fall in love with the project all over again each day. :) I'm off to sleep since the sun is rising, but I shall see you all quite soon I hope! 

I have earned Favor for my Clan! 

Link to Scroll: Scroll

Favor Earned: 1B 

#1. I Donated a Caveborn Gemshard 
Egg or Hatchie: Hatchie
Points earned: +2
Recipient of Gift: pretty_thumb
Lineage Code of Gift: Lineage

Thank you for my lovely fellow, @Mak0 ^_^ I've already named him and can't wait to add him to the group when he grows up.

Gosh i had to read 4 pages you wrote so much! 

Cant wait to personalize my little house :D i'm on holiday atm and will be happy if it gets a little less busy here so i can keep up XD but nonetheless i will try to hunt later, even with that bad connection... Thanks Mink you are the best!! 😍

A Royal Offspring has grown up! 
Name: Guillotine
Link to Scroll: https://dragcave.net/user/InnocentGuillotine

Name of Imperial Harem dragon: Princess Fu Hua
Lineage: https://dragcave.net/lineage/BdlaQ
Color: Red

Favor Points: 3 (+1 for red female offspring, +2 for her dad being red)?

I'll breed her later, I'm too out of it to do more forms. |D

Also: Yay for the Skirmish winners and yay for Jade Clan! We rock 🎉

Well, it's four am and I'm about to go back to sleep (I don't even know why I woke up lol) but thank you for all the well-wishes! I feel better enough that I'm sure I'll be fine in the real morning XD

@MinkishMinx Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! The houses are amazing! I love LOVE everything, there's always something so incredible about having your own customisable place and things to put in it. I'm so excited, you've made this lineage so so great. Definitely you are a worthy Lineage Empress!

Also, I'm sleepy and on mobile right now, but my Gemshard hatched green and just h a d to precog male (the one combo I don't need lol) so I'll be gifting him on the proper form when i get up. I know someone was after male greens - was it @WildDragonFlying?

Thats good to hear Ninjakittee!! I dont know exactly, but Rekha too stated they need greens (either gender). I myself would 'need' a male green to complete my green set but i'm in no hury! (to complete all sets i need another of each color, male blue and female red to be precise!) 

PrinzFeuer needs both blues and just a female red 😎 just so you all know gg thanks so much Mink!!

Edited by Mow

Aww shucks, you guys are too sweet. :wub: Thanks for being so lovely and supportive. I'm glad that people like the new implementations! I'm actually looking forward to having my own space as well. :lol:

2 hours ago, Guillotine said:

A Royal Offspring has grown up! 
Name: Guillotine
Link to Scroll: 
https://dragcave.net/user/InnocentGuillotine

Name of Imperial Harem dragon: Princess Fu Hua
Lineage: 
https://dragcave.net/lineage/BdlaQ
Color: Red

Favor Points: 3 (+1 for red female offspring, +2 for her dad being red)?

I'll breed her later, I'm too out of it to do more forms. |D

How beautiful! And yes, that's 3 points for her. Well bred! :lol: I'll go update the points. 

4 hours ago, Mak0 said:

I have earned Favor for my Clan! 

Link to Scroll: Scroll

Favor Earned: 1B 

#1. I Donated a Caveborn Gemshard 
Egg or Hatchie: Hatchie
Points earned: +2
Recipient of Gift: pretty_thumb
Lineage Code of Gift: 
Lineage

Lovely! I'll go update the google sheet. 

Heckin'-

This is totally unrelated to the gems, but I was just looking at the black Zyumorph's sprite and it only has three legs. And now all I see is the big hulking menacing Zyu awkwardly hopping along on its one back leg and I cannot. XD

@Ninjakittee yep that was me! Looking for greens in general and I won't mind a male lol

If I'd been involved with this project longer I'd nominate myself for a clan leader but considering that I only just joined yesterday and don't have any gemshards, I feel like that nomination probably wouldn't be accepted XD maybe if I already had some gemshards :P