Minkerbell

Imperial Harem - War of the Concubines || >> Spring Event has Begun! ! | Royal Vault is Open! <<

Okay sorry I'm so slow (my friend's over and I've imbibed a bit (whoop!)) but @Guivre Welcome to Rose Clan!! We're very very happy to have you!

@Fetus @Guivre What a great way to wake up! More members! Welcome to Rose Clan you two! I’m so excited we have more members:) I’m sure you guys will enjoy it as much as we all have so far:P

Edited by Mak0

Oops! I got a little caught up playing WoW today (my guildies usually play on weekends, which is why I tend to have waayy less time for DC then).

10 hours ago, Peachycupcake525 said:

I have won a Skirmish Prize!

Name: Peachycupcake525

Clan: Sky

@MinkishMinx

Text on Graphic:  For Concubine Tian (if that fits, if not please just put For Tian)

@Rekha

Text on Graphic: Peachycupcake525-For Concubine Tian

@Mak0

They know what we want. Occasionally, they are merciful, but most of the time they aren't. That's why gifts are so important. If I only need blue and you only need red, you'll get all the blue and I'll get all the red.

The codes it has for all of the clans with this sigsky.png graphic are all the same and give sigrose.png.

Awesome! I'll work on the graphic for you  soon, but it might be some time early next week before I can get it ready. 

I probably pasted the wrong image code. I'll check that out and substitute in the right code. Thanks for pointing it out! 

9 hours ago, WildDragonFlying said:

I'd like to nominate myself as a Clan Leader!

* please use the color of your clan when posting the form

Name: WildDragonFlying

Clan: Jade Clan

I'd like to be Clan Leader because: I understand the rules(and know how to get it touch with the creator of the project/read the first posts for clarification :p), enjoy helping people, and also greatly enjoying organizing things. (As evidenced by the going on a dozen groups I have on my scroll to keep track of my dragons and lineages >.>) Since @Rekha and @MinkishMinx encouraged me to go for it, I figured I might as well! Would also be perfectly happy to be assistant to Rekha if they become Clan Leader lol

I understand all my duties and will abide by the Clan Leader rules: Yes

Your application is accepted! I'll update the recruitment post. (: Thanks for showing interest in this position!! 

8 hours ago, TempestSea said:

That line of words above the graphic used to be links to other places... Somehow they arent any more and I am not enough of a coder to figure out how to fix it in the current environment :/

Ah, I gotcha. If you can get the links for the various things, you can insert them back by highlighting the text and clicking on the little insert link icon (next to the font drop down list). Or, you can send the links to me, I'll help you set them up and you can just copy and paste everything into your signature. 

5 hours ago, Fetus said:

I Pledge Loyalty to the Rose Clan 

Name: Fetus
Link to Scroll: here

I'd like to be placed on the Wait List for a Heavenly Line Egg 
Clan I belong to: Rose

Welcome to Imperial Harem!! I'll give you a proper welcome in just a bit, but I'm so happy that you've decided to join us. (: I'll add you to the wait list! I'm also glad to see that so many have helped you with your question about the CB mates. If you have any other questions, please feel free to ask anytime! I know the amount of content is really overwhelming at first. You'll get used to it soon, and in the meantime, we'll all happy to help! 

2 hours ago, Guivre said:

This is such an exciting breeding project, I'd be honored to be a part of it. Gemshards are so pretty. I've been reading a few days but I thought I'd better get my form in. :)

I Pledge Loyalty to the Rose Clan 

Name: Guivre

Link to Scroll: https://dragcave.net/user/Guivre

I have an Imperial Breeding Pair: No 
I'd like to be added to the Wait List: Yes

I'd like to be placed on the Wait List for a Heavenly Line Egg 
Name: Guivre
Link to Scroll:
https://dragcave.net/user/Guivre

Yay, another member for the Rose Clan! They must be so stoked. Welcome to Imperial Harem! Aww, you're so sweet. :wub: I hope you enjoy yourself here! Like I told Fetus, if you have any questions at anytime, please don't hesitate to ask! I'll add you to the wait list right after this. 

I'd like to gift a CB Egg / Hatchie
Clan I belong to: Rose Clan
Color / Gender of Hatchie: Green Male Hatchie
Lineage Code of Egg / Hatchie: Lineage
Teleport Link / PM Link: Adopt:)

I have earned Favor for my Clan!

Clan I belong to: Rose

Favor Earned: 2 pointz

#5 I Advertised in my Signature!

d4FAwXlhxVY5Z4ghw739YFnB7g7kjndBc8ZEZUNogU4__-y1pCSXuTPwYbUkerl51ZsZ8pcHB9mQWSa6au0FNSafWQl4nAExwlIujIWOzBjA8AG9bJdGzoYUkvOx9Fd_7gG9yGea

The Rose Clan welcomes you, @Fetus and @Guivre

images.png

Welcome to Imperial Harem! I'm so glad to have you two with us. You've arrived at a really exciting time. Some upcoming events include the election for clan leader and the introduction of a new original breeding pair known as a Sacred Couple for each clan. If you ever feel lost about what's going on, do ask! Everyone is really nice here.

Welcome to the family!

4 minutes ago, Fetus said:

Clan I belong to: Rose

Favor Earned: 2 pointz

Ooh awesome start. I'll go add those points now!

Edited by MinkishMinx

I seem to always be egglocked and then forget that I am:dry: so I ended up sending Fetus a one way link! Enjoy!

Name: Mak0

Link to Scroll: Scroll

Favor Earned: 1B

#1. I Donated a Caveborn Gemshard 
Egg or Hatchie: Hatchie
Points earned: +2
Recipient of Gift: Fetus
Lineage Code of Gift: Lineage

Edited by Mak0

28 minutes ago, Mak0 said:

I seem to always be egglocked and then forget that I am:dry: so I ended up sending Fetus a one way link! Enjoy!

Name: Mak0

Link to Scroll: Scroll

Favor Earned: 1B

#1. I Donated a Caveborn Gemshard 
Egg or Hatchie: Hatchie
Points earned: +2
Recipient of Gift: Fetus
Lineage Code of Gift: Lineage

Ooh yay! I'll add the points for you. (:

I finally figured out what color patterns I want to do for my lineages!

Spoiler

5a635be09822b_impspiral.png.0f0acd49edfbd1a624c645c599143d2f.png

(I'm also going to do a version with green instead of blue, with the same 2nd gen princess and a different consort to start)

Thanks! I wanted to take full advantage of the bonus points Rose gets for sons colored the same as consorts//concubines.

Also, another gifted egg hatched red. He precogs male, first person to ask for him gets sent a 1-way transfer in PMs because I do NOT want to deal with dummy eggs right now. I just want a single blue male so Biyu can have her consorts ready before she's even laid T.T

37 minutes ago, Ariento said:

I finally figured out what color patterns I want to do for my lineages!

Hide contents

5a635be09822b_impspiral.png.0f0acd49edfbd1a624c645c599143d2f.png

(I'm also going to do a version with green instead of blue, with the same 2nd gen princess and a different consort to start)

This is really pretty! How do you plot out your lineages like that? I've been trying to look for something similar but haven't had any luck. 

Edited by MinkishMinx

1 minute ago, MinkishMinx said:

This is really pretty! How do you plot out your lineages like that? I've been trying to look for something similar but haven't had any luck. 

http://heart-of.blue/dragcave/lineage

You don't need to use it for any particular pattern, either. I've planned out non-standard patterns with it too.

What is with all these reds? I would have thought that at least one would have been blue or green by this point... Hopefully the next egg is one of those two.
e: Complaining is magic; latest egg popped out a green. If it genders female I'll set up a trade, otherwise Fang has a new boyfriend.

Edited by Guillotine

8 hours ago, WildDragonFlying said:

YES :D

Just caught my first CB gemshard! Fingers crossed for a green :P

Nice, congrats!! I hope he/she colors correctly. 

8 hours ago, Guillotine said:

What is with all these reds? I would have thought that at least one would have been blue or green by this point... Hopefully the next egg is one of those two.
e: Complaining is magic; latest egg popped out a green. If it genders female I'll set up a trade, otherwise Fang has a new boyfriend.

Complaining does help, haha. I had a whole red draught at one point and got never ending blues. After grumbling about it, it seems that reds no longer want to hatch in my scroll, lol. 

images.png

Here are some hatchies for adoption.  Please offer a dummy on these. First come, first served! (Sorry for ugly formatting, I'm on my phone and the mobile formatting options are sooo limited).

all claimed

Edited by MinkishMinx

Thanks for the welcome, all!

Baby steps here. as I get in the hang of things. ^_^

Name:

Link to Scroll: https://dragcave.net/user/Guivre

Favor Earned:

Points earned: 2 points (if graphic / text links back to thread)

11 minutes ago, MinkishMinx said:

Nice, congrats!! I hope he/she colors correctly. 

Complaining does help, haha. I had a whole red draught at one point and got never ending blues. After grumbling about it, it seems that reds no longer want to hatch in my scroll, lol. 

images.png

Here are some hatchies for adoption.  Please offer a dummy on these. First come, first served! (Sorry for ugly formatting, I'm on my phone and the mobile formatting options are sooo limited).

1. Green Hatchie - Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings!

2. Green Hatchie - Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings!

3. Red Hatchie - Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings!

4. Blue Hatchie - Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings!

5. Male Blue Hatchie - Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings!

Also it's 2am so this is my last post for the night. See you all in a few hours! 

Oh man that blue male is the last consort I need :o I hope my offer was the first one.

@MinkishMinx

I offered on the blue hatchie. My gemshards really don't want to turn blue.