Minkerbell

Imperial Harem - War of the Concubines || >> Spring Event has Begun! ! | Royal Vault is Open! <<

Still here, doing well. Just got busy with other breeding projects since Mink poofed last spring.

Hello, all, I hope that this message finds you well. 

I know both Mink and I disappeared around the same time last year, and I do apologize for that on my end. I was dealing with some whopping health issues, but I'm feeling better now and I'm ready to make my way back to the forums, particularly Courts' Intrigue and Imperial Harem. I see things have been inactive, obviously with Mink gone, but I have reached out to both her and to @Rekha and hopefully will hear back from them. If nothing else, I feel like hearing from them is a higher possibility since Holiday events are coming up and that tends to bring long-term players back to DragonCave. We'll give it all some time and see where things go (of course that is if you all are still interested!) :) 

I've missed this little community so much! Good vibes going out that @Rekha and @Minkerbell will feel the call :wub: and be back with us soon!

Edited by pretty_thumb

38 minutes ago, Kigyptnee said:

Happy to see you back @pretty_thumb. I’m glad you’re feeling better :) 

So good to see you as well, dear! :) How've you been?

I've been well, thanks! :D Just finished enjoying a nice summer break full of relaxing days in the sun. ^_^ 

On 10/2/2019 at 4:45 PM, Kigyptnee said:

I've been well, thanks! :D Just finished enjoying a nice summer break full of relaxing days in the sun. ^_^ 

Ahh that sounds so lovely!! I need a vacation like that!

So happy that you are feeling better @pretty_thumb I completely know that feeling. My health fell, I started to get better, then it fell again, and continued to spiral down and down and down.However, I figured out something that could be causing it and underwent surgery and have spent the last five months healing, getting better, healing, getting better. I have watched as my health has increased, I have become more active, I am doing a lot better. I have missed all of you!

On 10/1/2019 at 12:21 AM, pretty_thumb said:

Hello, all, I hope that this message finds you well. 

I know both Mink and I disappeared around the same time last year, and I do apologize for that on my end. I was dealing with some whopping health issues, but I'm feeling better now and I'm ready to make my way back to the forums, particularly Courts' Intrigue and Imperial Harem. I see things have been inactive, obviously with Mink gone, but I have reached out to both her and to @Rekha and hopefully will hear back from them. If nothing else, I feel like hearing from them is a higher possibility since Holiday events are coming up and that tends to bring long-term players back to DragonCave. We'll give it all some time and see where things go (of course that is if you all are still interested!) :) 

I've missed this little community so much! Good vibes going out that @Rekha and @Minkerbell will feel the call :wub: and be back with us soon!

Glads to hear youa re feeling better... and good to see you back! My Imperial pretties are still alive and well on the scroll of the Java Tiger. :)

My Imperials are also waiting for a coming back :)
i won't be as active as i was before "The Great Vanishing" but i do want to participate again! :)

Have you heard anything from Mink? I hope all is well. 

Have a nice Christmas ❤️