Minkerbell

Imperial Harem - War of the Concubines || >> Spring Event has Begun! ! | Royal Vault is Open! <<

Still here, doing well. Just got busy with other breeding projects since Mink poofed last spring.

Posted (edited)

Hello, all, I hope that this message finds you well. 

I know both Mink and I disappeared around the same time last year, and I do apologize for that on my end. I was dealing with some whopping health issues, but I'm feeling better now and I'm ready to make my way back to the forums, particularly Courts' Intrigue and Imperial Harem. I see things have been inactive, obviously with Mink gone, but I have reached out to both her and to @Rekha and hopefully will hear back from them. If nothing else, I feel like hearing from them is a higher possibility since Holiday events are coming up and that tends to bring long-term players back to DragonCave. We'll give it all some time and see where things go (of course that is if you all are still interested!) :) 

I've missed this little community so much! Good vibes going out that @Rekha and @Minkerbell will feel the call :wub: and be back with us soon!

Edited by pretty_thumb

38 minutes ago, Kigyptnee said:

Happy to see you back @pretty_thumb. I’m glad you’re feeling better :) 

So good to see you as well, dear! :) How've you been?

I've been well, thanks! :D Just finished enjoying a nice summer break full of relaxing days in the sun. ^_^ 

On 10/2/2019 at 4:45 PM, Kigyptnee said:

I've been well, thanks! :D Just finished enjoying a nice summer break full of relaxing days in the sun. ^_^ 

Ahh that sounds so lovely!! I need a vacation like that!