Minkerbell

Imperial Harem - War of the Concubines || >> Spring Event has Begun! ! | Royal Vault is Open! <<

@MinkishMinx I definitely understand - timezone conversions are confusing all the way around. -_- Thank you for including everyone who posted already. 

So sorry, you guys, :ph34r: I need to remember that it's not just the time that is different, the day is as well.

Anyway, everyone who managed to get in a form should have been added to the wait lists. 

I'll reopen this tomorrow at the actual time. /laughs nervously

Edited by MinkishMinx

@MinkishMinx - Thanks for adding us to the lists. :) 

Edit: just checked the waitlist... I should be in spot 4, correct? Since the first 3 spots are reserved? Just wanted to double check ^_^ 

Edited by Kigyptnee

7 minutes ago, Kigyptnee said:

Edit: just checked the waitlist... I should be in spot 4, correct? Since the first 3 spots are reserved? Just wanted to double check ^_^ 

Have you received a Heavenly line offspring yet? If not, that's why you're at 1.

16 minutes ago, Kigyptnee said:

8 minutes ago, pretty_thumb said:

Have you received a Heavenly line offspring yet? If not, that's why you're at 1.

No, you're right. My mistake. Another lesson learned - I shouldn't do big project updates before breakfast. I'm useless for the first hour after waking up. I'll go change that now, thanks for pointing that out! 

26 minutes ago, Mak0 said:

@Ariento The time zones definitely add a different sort of challenge into the mix at times:P I’m glad you ended up on the list when you wanted to though!

@MinkishMinx I was actually thinking that it might be helpful for everyone to include their time zones when the initially sign up? Just so we have some idea of what schedule everyone is running on.

I think maybe I'll just add a GMT+8 time (my own timezone) as well as the EST / cave time from now on, so I can keep better track of things. I'm actually a day and an hour ahead of cave time (I think?). Usually I remember to account for the hour, but I tend to get the day wrong. Which, come to think of it, is actually worse. 

Edited by MinkishMinx

5 minutes ago, pretty_thumb said:

I have, he’s just not grown up yet :) 

Edited by Kigyptnee

And to make up for my carelessness, here's a little something more.. uplifting. 

Sacred Line Offspring Raffle

Gemshard_green_mature_hatchling.png  AQt3gDDGA8T5SinZG7xMBvcVJlD2uGW-bk54fFBGDWsAEtddLjC3F1xEzUz8evfZu7OcktzqUq3wkBGYHPPS8KJcuR5ypueKmUrZKoAH1SomKjWgL3-SRO4fP-a2NX-V4VbYcRkK  FEo1MJD6i3w28KRnOcGeRHRoymKkS6rr4zQcbE1zzklr2gWauJ9ygQy-gUGZ1jAP7GbMgMOvgfW6MhQkXbBv6R0-1OfroQnNKgw7iP31-smmAuDl75ycCdRAATjAP9-A6twUASFA

I currently have three offspring from each of the Sacred couples as a result of the test breeding I did last week. I was trying to figure out what to do with them and was planning on keeping them at one point, but I decided that they're better owned by one of you guys. So, here's Imperial Harem's first ever raffle. This will be a pretty short one, since I want to get them to their new owners before they grow up. So it'll just last for a day. 

Raffle Rules

- The raffle will end on 23 Nov, 9pm EST / cave time [ 24 Nov, 10am Mink time ]

- Only one entry per person.

- Three winners will be picked using this random number picker. Results will be screenshotted and posted. 

- Numbers will be allocated based on the sequence of entry. (ie if you post the form first, you'll be number 1) 

- Each member must rank the hatchies in order of preference. The first place winner will be given his / her first choice of hatchie, the second will be given his / her preferred hatchie out of the two remaining. The third place winner gets the remaining hatchie. 

- These hatchies are not tied to clan.

- No points will be allocated for these hatchies. Their offspring will be calculated based on their new owner's clan favor system. 

- Every member can join this raffle, regardless of whether you already own any Imperial Harem dragons or not. 

- There will be 15 slots. 

- Winning a hatchie will not remove any one from any wait list they're currently on. 

Form

I'd like to join the Raffle! 

Name: 
Clan: 

Choice of Hatchie if I win (rank according to preference): 

Prizes 

Gemshard_green_mature_hatchling.png - Sacred Lily Offspring (aka Little Green) - male, green || lineage

FEo1MJD6i3w28KRnOcGeRHRoymKkS6rr4zQcbE1zzklr2gWauJ9ygQy-gUGZ1jAP7GbMgMOvgfW6MhQkXbBv6R0-1OfroQnNKgw7iP31-smmAuDl75ycCdRAATjAP9-A6twUASFA - Sacred Peony Offspring (aka Little Blue) - female, blue || lineage

AQt3gDDGA8T5SinZG7xMBvcVJlD2uGW-bk54fFBGDWsAEtddLjC3F1xEzUz8evfZu7OcktzqUq3wkBGYHPPS8KJcuR5ypueKmUrZKoAH1SomKjWgL3-SRO4fP-a2NX-V4VbYcRkK - Sacred Narcissus Offspring (aka Little Red) - male, red || lineage

Entrants

1. @Mak0 || Entry Post

2. @pretty_thumb || Entry Post 

3. Zidya || Entry Post

4. @Peachycupcake525 || Entry Post

5. @Kigyptnee || Entry Post

6. @Ninjakittee || Entry Post

7. @Rekha || Entry Post

8. @TempestSea || Entry Post

9. @Mow || Entry Post

10. @Fetus || Entry Post

11. PrinzFeuer || Entry Post

12. @Guillotine || Entry Post

13. @WildDragonFlying || Entry Post

14. @Quiustath || Entry Post

15. @Ariento || Entry Post

The Raffle is now CLOSED. Drawing will happen soon, and winners will be posted.

Announcing the Winners: 

Raffle.jpg

First Place: @Peachycupcake525

Second Place: @Fetus'

Third Place: @Guillotine

Congrats to the three of you! I will be PM-ing you with teleport links soon. 

Edited by MinkishMinx

How exciting!:)

Name: Mak0
Clan: Rose Clan

1. Red 
2. Green
3. Blue

Edited by Mak0

Name: pretty_thumb
Clan: Sky Clan

Red
2. Blue 
Green

ETA: Hubby finally picked :rolleyes:

Name: Zidya
Clan: Sky Clan

Blue
2. Red
3. Green

Edited by pretty_thumb

Name: Peachycupcake525
Clan: Sky

1. Blue
2. Green
3. Red

12 minutes ago, MinkishMinx said:

And to make up for my carelessness, here's a little something more.. uplifting. 

Sacred Line Offspring Raffle

Gemshard_green_mature_hatchling.png  AQt3gDDGA8T5SinZG7xMBvcVJlD2uGW-bk54fFBGDWsAEtddLjC3F1xEzUz8evfZu7OcktzqUq3wkBGYHPPS8KJcuR5ypueKmUrZKoAH1SomKjWgL3-SRO4fP-a2NX-V4VbYcRkK  FEo1MJD6i3w28KRnOcGeRHRoymKkS6rr4zQcbE1zzklr2gWauJ9ygQy-gUGZ1jAP7GbMgMOvgfW6MhQkXbBv6R0-1OfroQnNKgw7iP31-smmAuDl75ycCdRAATjAP9-A6twUASFA

I currently have three offspring from each of the Sacred couples as a result of the test breeding I did last week. I was trying to figure out what to do with them and was planning on keeping them at one point, but I decided that they're better owned by one of you guys. So, here's Imperial Harem's first ever raffle. This will be a pretty short one, since I want to get them to their new owners before they grow up. So it'll just last for a day. 

Raffle Rules

- The raffle will end on 23 Nov, 9pm EST / cave time [ 24 Nov, 10am Mink time ]

- Only one entry per person.

- Three winners will be picked using this random number picker. Results will be screenshotted and posted. 

- Numbers will be allocated based on the sequence of entry. (ie if you post the form first, you'll be number 1) 

- Each member must rank the hatchies in order of preference. The first place winner will be given his / her first choice of hatchie, the second will be given his / her preferred hatchie out the two remaining. The third place winner gets the remaining hatchie. 

- These hatchies are not tied to clan.

- No points will be allocated for these hatchies. Their offspring will be calculated based on their new owner's clan favor system. 

- Every member can join this raffle, regardless of whether you already own any Imperial Harem dragons or not. 

- There will be 15 slots. 

Form

Prizes 

Gemshard_green_mature_hatchling.png - Sacred Lily Offspring (aka Little Green) - male, green || lineage

FEo1MJD6i3w28KRnOcGeRHRoymKkS6rr4zQcbE1zzklr2gWauJ9ygQy-gUGZ1jAP7GbMgMOvgfW6MhQkXbBv6R0-1OfroQnNKgw7iP31-smmAuDl75ycCdRAATjAP9-A6twUASFA - Sacred Peony Offspring (aka Little Blue) - female, blue || lineage

AQt3gDDGA8T5SinZG7xMBvcVJlD2uGW-bk54fFBGDWsAEtddLjC3F1xEzUz8evfZu7OcktzqUq3wkBGYHPPS8KJcuR5ypueKmUrZKoAH1SomKjWgL3-SRO4fP-a2NX-V4VbYcRkK - Sacred Narcissus Offspring (aka Little Red) - male, red || lineage

Entrants

1. @Mak0 || Entry Post

If we are already on a Sacred Line list, does winning the raffle take us off the waitlist? I’m just curious how this will work. :)

Also, a raffle seems like a fun idea. Good luck everyone! 

@Kigyptnee - This raffle is separate from any other wait list. So, no, winning a hatchie will not remove any one from any wait list they're currently on. 

Name: Kigyptnee
Clan: Sky

1. Blue
2. Green
3. Red

Ooh! This is so cool! @MinkishMinx How do you keep coming up with new awesome things

Name: Ninjakittee
Clan: 
Rose Clan

1. Little Green
2. Little Blue
3. Little Red

Yes thank you so much @MinkishMinx you really have given us everything we needed to be able to create a beautiful lineage! And thank you to all who have helped with donations to help us get off the ground!

Also!

Name: Rekha
Clan: Jade

1. Green
2. Blue
3. Red

Edited by Rekha

@Kigyptnee Awww thank you. She did most of the back story and I did most of the graphics, it really was a team effort. Am very excited for this new beginning.

Name: TempestSea

1. Green
2.Rose

3. Blue

Hope it was open for joining lol cause I posted...

Edited by TempestSea

Name: Mow

1. Blue
2. Red

3. Green

so excited :> will post for PrinzFeuer when he wakes up in this post :)

it should be @TempestSea Cause in DC Time its 3 AM on Jan 23 and the raffle closes at 9 PM.

Converting to DC time is pretty easy for me, i'm 6 hours ahead. So the only time when i am on a different day is when i'm sleeping XD of course its also the time where all EST time people are active the most... It always has a down side, has it? 😆 

Edit (for @MinkishMinx):

Name: PrinzFeuer

1. Only the green one please. I'm happy to pass on red or blue. 

PrinzFeuer votes for Rekha! 

Edited by Mow

Name: Fetus
Clan: Rose Clan

Blue
2. Red
3. Green

leskooooo

Edited by Fetus

@Mak0 no worries - we had to make some adjustments and it should be back up later today :) Hope everyone has a great morning, I'm crawling back under the sheets!

Edited by pretty_thumb

Name: Guillotine
Clan: Rose

1. Lil Blue
2. Lil Red
3. Lil Green