Minkerbell

Imperial Harem - War of the Concubines || >> Spring Event has Begun! ! | Royal Vault is Open! <<

5 minutes ago, Mak0 said:

@pretty_thumb You’re definitely not wrong,  it wouldn’t surprise me:lol:

Hehe contagious internet germs :lol:

4 minutes ago, Rekha said:

@pretty_thumb feel better hon sorry if I got you sick

@Rekha even if your internet germs got me, it's worth it to get to be friends!

I'd like to nominate myself as a Clan Leader!

* please use the color of your clan when posting the form

Name: WildDragonFlying

Clan: Jade Clan

I'd like to be Clan Leader because: I understand the rules(and know how to get it touch with the creator of the project/read the first posts for clarification :p), enjoy helping people, and also greatly enjoying organizing things. (As evidenced by the going on a dozen groups I have on my scroll to keep track of my dragons and lineages >.>) Since @Rekha and @MinkishMinx encouraged me to go for it, I figured I might as well! Would also be perfectly happy to be assistant to Rekha if they become Clan Leader lol

I understand all my duties and will abide by the Clan Leader rules: Yes

Sorry to hear everyone's getting sick! D: I'm just getting over a cold myself that ended up settling into my lungs so I've got a lingering cough, but the cold was awful :( I feel y'all's pain

2 minutes ago, WildDragonFlying said:

Sorry to hear everyone's getting sick! D: I'm just getting over a cold myself that ended up settling into my lungs so I've got a lingering cough, but the cold was awful :( I feel y'all's pain

Glad you're better now! I had the flu about a month ago and I still have a lingering cough >.> 

2 hours ago, MinkishMinx said:

And a very good morning, my lovelies. 

Hmmmm, are you looking to get a certain graphic to link back? There are codes for the graphics hidden under the spoiler tags at the Graphics Section.

You could also copy and paste a graphic into your signature, highlight the graphic and then click on the little icon to the right of the font dropdown list. That will allow you to put a link on the graphic without using any codes. 

In any case, the Jade Clan graphic you currently have in your signature is working fine! 

That line of words above the graphic used to be links to other places... Somehow they arent any more and I am not enough of a coder to figure out how to fix it in the current environment :/

30 minutes ago, TempestSea said:

That line of words above the graphic used to be links to other places... Somehow they arent any more and I am not enough of a coder to figure out how to fix it in the current environment :/

I made word links in my sig just using the link tool (like for trade posts) so if it's any more complex then that Im afraid I don't know anything lol

I Pledge Loyalty to the Rose Clan 

Name: Fetus
Link to Scroll: here

I'd like to be placed on the Wait List for a Heavenly Line Egg 
Name: Fetus
Clan I belong to: Rose

@Fetus Welcome to the Rose Clan! We're happy to have you ^.^ (Until the Clan Leader election takes place, Mink will have to dd you to the Clan List, but that'll happen as soon as she has the time).

i would ask questions but i feel like they're already in the first page so i'll reread it again 8) reading is not my forte

1 minute ago, Fetus said:

i would ask questions but i feel like they're already in the first page so i'll reread it again 8) reading is not my forte

Oh, I've asked plenty of questions that were probably answered on the first page, feel free. It's always a bit more concise to get targeted answers ^.^

for the cb gemshard consort/concubine, is it only allowed to mate only with their imperial buddy or is it allowed to mate with other dragons so long as they're not other gemshards/imperials?

12 minutes ago, Fetus said:

for the cb gemshard consort/concubine, is it only allowed to mate only with their imperial buddy or is it allowed to mate with other dragons so long as they're not other gemshards/imperials?

Any Concubines or Consorts may have mated before this project, but once used for the project it is asked that they remain faithful and mate ONLY with their Prince/Princess

I hope this helps.

Edit: Just got home from game, gonna lay down and watch an episode of DCs Legends of Tomorrow. May be back later tonight, if not everyone have a great day/night based on wherever you are in the world!

Edited by Rekha

1 minute ago, Rekha said:

Any Concubines or Consorts may have mated before this project, but once used for the project it is asked that they remain faithful and mate ONLY with their Prince/Princess

I hope this helps.

@Fetus Think of it like the Imperial dragon basically taking ownership of their mate. At least, that's what keeps this rule straight in my head haha

@Fetus From the Rules:

4. Imperial Harem dragons do not have to mate exclusively and can have multiple CB mates (aka Consorts / Concubines). However,the CB Concubine / Consort must only mate with their Imperial Harem dragon.  

I hope this helps!

Edited by Rekha

12 minutes ago, Fetus said:

many thenks

Of course. If you have any more questions feel free to ask I find that this group is very friendly and helpful and I hope you enjoy yourself here within the project. 

I feel bad for including my only CB gemshard that was on my scroll before the project, and since she hasn't bred with anyone yet I may not include her any more/change her name back. Poor thing has a child I named Lazy Tortilla (which is fine bc I love strange names) but definitely doesn't fit with the theme of Ancient China :blush: But I'm also conflicted because she's the only one from the group I've written a description for >.> 

Edited by pretty_thumb

Luckily I hadn't bred my only CB Gemshard before this so I am definitely going to use him. I love all my babies. 

@Rekha I decided to change her name back, since she made 3 green females and I would've felt inclined to work towards 3 of each color and gender, which I'm sure I'll do but I don't have time with Valentine's coming up. I'm working on collecting some more BSAs before then to make trading easier. -_- I just gave her name to one of the other girls I wasn't sure about. 

Nice, I should probably be breeding my reds right now. Thanks for the thought @pretty_thumb cause I will be kicking myself if I can't incubate more. 

This is such an exciting breeding project, I'd be honored to be a part of it. Gemshards are so pretty. I've been reading a few days but I thought I'd better get my form in. :)

I Pledge Loyalty to the Rose Clan 

Name: Guivre

Link to Scroll: https://dragcave.net/user/Guivre

I have an Imperial Breeding Pair: No 
I'd like to be added to the Wait List: Yes

I'd like to be placed on the Wait List for a Heavenly Line Egg 
Name: Guivre
Link to Scroll:
https://dragcave.net/user/Guivre
Clan I belong to: Rose

@Guivre I just wanted to take a moment to say welcome to the project! Rose clan I sure will be stoked to have you.