Minkerbell

Imperial Harem - War of the Concubines || >> Spring Event has Begun! ! | Royal Vault is Open! <<

I'd like to gift a CB Egg / Hatchie
Clan I belong to: Rose Clan
Color / Gender of Hatchie: Green, precog male
Lineage Code of Egg / Hatchie: 1uRJx
Teleport Link / PM Link: Offer a Dummy

@Ariento Aaa, I'd offer on that red baby but I'm locked up. (Curse my inability to resist catching Firegems)

Edit: actually that said I won't be able to accept a dummy egg, so just announce your 'dummy offer' here and I'll PM you a transfer link. This is just so everything is onok record ^.^

Edited by Ninjakittee

9 minutes ago, Ninjakittee said:

I'd like to gift a CB Egg / Hatchie
Color / Gender of Hatchie: Green, precog male
Lineage Code of Egg / Hatchie: 1uRJx
Teleport Link / PM Link: Offer a Dummy

@Ariento Aaa, I'd offer on that red baby but I'm locked up. (Curse my inability to resist catching Firegems)

Edit: actually that said I won't be able to accept a dummy egg, so just announce your 'dummy offer' here and I'll PM you a transfer link. This is just so everything is onok record ^.^

I'd offer a dummy! Since i have no eggspace its perfectly fine if we do it this way ;)

@Ariento Thank you very much!

@Mow I was about to go put it on a transfer and I had it on one the whole time *facepalm*

Thank you everyone else for leaving it anyway XD

Edited by Ninjakittee

5 minutes ago, Ninjakittee said:

@Ariento Thank you very much!

@Mow I was about to go put it on a transfer and I had it on one the whole time *facepalm*

Thank you everyone else for leaving it anyway XD

I didn't even thought about clicking the link XD haha! Got it :3 thanks a lot!

I have earned Favor for my Clan!

Name: Ninjakittee

Link to Scroll: https://dragcave.net/user/Ninjakittee

Favor Earned: #1 

#1. I Donated a Caveborn Gemshard 
Egg or Hatchie: Hatchie (green)
Points earned: I think it's 2 outside of skirmish?
Recipient of Gift: Mow
Lineage Code of Gift: 
1uRJx

Rofl gonna hafta keep a closer eye on this - missing all the gifts :) Although I too am egglocked - some sweetie keeps filling my slots with Zyus lol

Ok is there someplace I can go to get my siggy coded so I can copy it here? I can't figure out the new coding ways and means here lol

Edited by TempestSea

Name: WildDragonFlying

Link to Scroll: Here

Clan I belong to: Jade Clan

Favor Earned:

#5 I Advertised in my Signature!

Points earned: 2 points (graphic includes working link)

also impatiently waiting for my last couple of eggs that can hatch tonight to do so so I can go gemshard hunting lmao

Edited by WildDragonFlying

And a very good morning, my lovelies. 

8 hours ago, Ninjakittee said:

Heckin'-

This is totally unrelated to the gems, but I was just looking at the black Zyumorph's sprite and it only has three legs. And now all I see is the big hulking menacing Zyu awkwardly hopping along on its one back leg and I cannot. XD

That is so tragic, funny and cute all at the same time! I actually thought that black Zyu was one of the most intimidating looking dragons. I don't fear him anymore! 

7 hours ago, WildDragonFlying said:

@Ninjakittee yep that was me! Looking for greens in general and I won't mind a male lol

If I'd been involved with this project longer I'd nominate myself for a clan leader but considering that I only just joined yesterday and don't have any gemshards, I feel like that nomination probably wouldn't be accepted XD maybe if I already had some gemshards :P

I would accept your application regardless! As long as you're familiar with the way the project is run and the favor system, it's fine whether you have 1000 gemshards or none at all. 

3 hours ago, Rekha said:

@Mak0

ljkm9.png

If you want to see your name moved to either side I can do that. 

That is so beautiful! Hope you're feeling better today! 

1 hour ago, Ninjakittee said:

Name: Ninjakittee

Link to Scroll: https://dragcave.net/user/Ninjakittee

Favor Earned: #1 

#1. I Donated a Caveborn Gemshard 
Egg or Hatchie: Hatchie (green)
Points earned: I think it's 2 outside of skirmish?
Recipient of Gift: Mow
Lineage Code of Gift: 
1uRJx

Thanks for gifting, even outside of the skirmish! I'll add the points right after this. 

30 minutes ago, Ariento said:

Name: Ariento

Link to Scroll: https://dragcave.net/user/Ariento

Clan I belong to: Rose

Favor Earned:

Points earned: 2 

Lovely! I'll add the points very soon. 

4 minutes ago, WildDragonFlying said:

Name: WildDragonFlying

Link to Scroll: Here

Clan I belong to: Jade Clan

Favor Earned:

Points earned: 2 points (graphic includes working link)

also impatiently waiting for my last couple of eggs that can hatch tonight to do so so I can go gemshard hunting lmao

Heh, I know that feeling. Nothing makes me happier than coming back and seeing that all my eggs have become hatchies. I just feel this little thrill. :lol: Will add the points! 

28 minutes ago, TempestSea said:

Rofl gonna hafta keep a closer eye on this - missing all the gifts :) Although I too am egglocked - some sweetie keeps filling my slots with Zyus lol

Ok is there someplace I can go to get my siggy coded so I can copy it here? I can't figure out the new coding ways and means here lol

Hmmmm, are you looking to get a certain graphic to link back? There are codes for the graphics hidden under the spoiler tags at the Graphics Section.

You could also copy and paste a graphic into your signature, highlight the graphic and then click on the little icon to the right of the font dropdown list. That will allow you to put a link on the graphic without using any codes. 

In any case, the Jade Clan graphic you currently have in your signature is working fine! 

I am feeling a lot better. A little frustrated by hunting tonight. It's hard when I see things that I need for other lineages and have to grab them. And of course the only gemshards that I saw I wasn't fast enough to get. 

5 minutes ago, Rekha said:

I am feeling a lot better. A little frustrated by hunting tonight. It's hard when I see things that I need for other lineages and have to grab them. And of course the only gemshards that I saw I wasn't fast enough to get. 

I feel this on a spiritual level

8 hours ago, WildDragonFlying said:

@Ninjakittee yep that was me! Looking for greens in general and I won't mind a male lol

If I'd been involved with this project longer I'd nominate myself for a clan leader but considering that I only just joined yesterday and don't have any gemshards, I feel like that nomination probably wouldn't be accepted XD maybe if I already had some gemshards :P

BTW if you want to nominate yourself to for it. Someone new from sky clan nominated themselves. 

@Ninjakittee thank goodness I'm not the only one. Now I've got a sunsong, a vine and a nebula taking up room on my scroll. Lol. I might dump the vine though as that's not a priority in collecting for me right now. 

Edited by Rekha

That’s one of things I really enjoy about this group is that people are consistently gifting back and forth:) 

@Mak0

Same. I really didn't expect that when I read about the favor points for gifting. I thought that it would just be, like, an occasional thing, but I've been seeing gifts all over the place. I also didn't expect so many of my dragons to miscolor.

Edited by Peachycupcake525

@Peachycupcake525 Don’t even get me started on miscoloring:blink: I’ll go days getting all but the one color I don’t need. Then when I finally get the needed color it’s all I get for days straight and I end up needing the other colors I’m not getting anymore. It’s a vicious cycle

I have won a Skirmish Prize!

Name: Peachycupcake525

Clan: Sky

@MinkishMinx

Text on Graphic:  For Concubine Tian (if that fits, if not please just put For Tian)

@Rekha

Text on Graphic: Peachycupcake525-For Concubine Tian

@Mak0

They know what we want. Occasionally, they are merciful, but most of the time they aren't. That's why gifts are so important. If I only need blue and you only need red, you'll get all the blue and I'll get all the red.

The codes it has for all of the clans with this sigsky.png graphic are all the same and give sigrose.png.

Edited by Peachycupcake525

How is everyone else today? I took a page out of @Rekha and @Ninjakittee's books and got sick today myself :( I'm feeling a bit better but it reallyyyy killed the productivity plans I had. 

@pretty_thumb

Oh no! I hope you get fully better soon and can catch up on whatever it is you need to do. Sickness is nasty here, although I luckily haven't caught it yet, knock on wood.

@Mak0 maybe it's because we all spend so much time together? :P 

@Peachycupcake525 I hope you manage not to get sick! It's no fun being feverish.

Edited by pretty_thumb