Minkerbell

Imperial Harem - War of the Concubines || >> Spring Event has Begun! ! | Royal Vault is Open! <<

Everyone who posted before this comment has been added to the raffle! 

And thanks for posting Prinz's vote, @Mow. I'll add it to the record. 

3 more spots for the raffle left! 

I'd like to join the Raffle! 

Name: WildDragonFlying
Clan: Jade Clan

Choice of Hatchie if I win (rank according to preference): 
1.  Little Green
2. Little Red
3.  Little Blue 

wish you all good luck in the raffle!

And @Mak0 i was in the groocery store today and had to think about you, cause among the buschels of bananas was a lonely one too, like you told us XD i had to pick it up ofcourse! Poor lonely banana!

@WildDragonFlying - I've added you! 

@Mak0 and @Mow - This banana situation is driving me bananas. :lol:

And because I know we're all excited and happy for @Rekha and @pretty_thumb

anixeno.gif

And I'm sorry this is so late! But here are the graphics I owe to the Skirmish prize winners: 

On 1/19/2018 at 6:25 PM, Mak0 said:

Yay! How fun:) I’m looking forward to the battle, Rose Clan will pull ahead (eventually):lol: Congratulations to Jade Clan and everyone else!

I have won a Skirmish Prize!

Name: Mak0

Clan: Rose

Text on Graphic: January 2018 Skirmish Gifter (or if that’s too much you could abbreviate January as Jan)

cloudskymak.png

[url=http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=181380][img=https://minkfox.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/cloudskymak.png][/url]

On 1/20/2018 at 10:10 AM, Peachycupcake525 said:

I have won a Skirmish Prize!

Name: Peachycupcake525

Clan: Sky

@MinkishMinx

Text on Graphic:  For Concubine Tian (if that fits, if not please just put For Tian)

cloudskypeach.png

[url=http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=181380][img=https://minkfox.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/cloudskypeach.png][/url]

Edited by MinkishMinx

I'd like to be placed on the Wait List for an Imperial Line Egg 

Name: Mow
Clan I belong to: Jade

Generation of Egg: 3g, preferrably from Rose Clan Prince/Princess and Mate of another color! (if its a hatchie and has the color of the mate its most perfect. And will bring moar points to rose clan first! ;)

And i got another question for Mink/anyone who knows XD i think it has been stated before, but i can't find it in the rules. 
If an imperial offspring is born and gifted, according to which clan system will the favor points be counted? The giftees or the gifters clan? 

PS: I finally got my spiral lineage plan ready! I love Heart of blue :)

Imperial Lineage.png

Edited by Mow

4 minutes ago, Mow said:

I'd like to be placed on the Wait List for an Imperial Line Egg 

Name: Mow
Clan I belong to: Jade

Generation of Egg: 3g, preferrably from Rose Clan Prince/Princess and Mate of another color! 

And i got another question for Mink/anyone who knows XD i think it has been stated before, but i can't find it in the rules. 
If an imperial offspring is born and gifted, according to which clan system will the favor points be counted? The giftees or the gifters clan? 

PS: I finally got my spiral lineage plan ready! I love Heart of blue :)

Imperial Lineage.png

That is one really beautiful spiral! (: I can't wait to see it come into being! And yes, Heart of Blue is awesome! 

I'll add you to the wait list for an Imperial Line egg now. 

3 minutes ago, Ariento said:

@Mow It's whoever hatches the egg, I believe?

And yes, this is the right answer to @Mow's question. If the egg hatches on your scroll, it will be calculated based on your clan's favor points system. 

2 hours ago, Mow said:

wish you all good luck in the raffle!

And @Mak0 i was in the groocery store today and had to think about you, cause among the buschels of bananas was a lonely one too, like you told us XD i had to pick it up ofcourse! Poor lonely banana!

hehehe I'm so glad you took that lonely 'nana. :lol:

And thanks again to @MinkishMinx for her support, love, and the adorable graphic she donated to our cause! <3

9 minutes ago, pretty_thumb said:

hehehe I'm so glad you took that lonely 'nana. :lol:

And thanks again to @MinkishMinx for her support, love, and the adorable graphic she donated to our cause! <3

Now I feel a need to look for a lonely banana when I next go grocery shopping. :lol::lol:

And you're so very welcome! *glomps* 

Boo, I had to reorganize my signature because there's not enough image space in the world to satisfy me. :( But I think it looks nice? And it at least has links to all the projects I hold dear <3

Name: Quiustath 
Clan: Sky

1. Blue
2. Red
3. Green

is it right?

@pretty_thumb and @Rekha Dang, I missed when the links were actually active (timezooooooones!) but aaaa! The Xenojar is too cute (why is anything put in a jar instantly +10 cute).

13 hours ago, TempestSea said:

Name: TempestSea
Clan: Jade

1. Green
2.Rose

3. Blue

Hope it was open for joining lol cause I posted...

Was talking about the courts intrigue lineage lol not the raffle...

We accidentally hid the topic and are trying to get it unhidden or else we will post it again this afternoon /evening

@pretty_thumb @Rekha I can't wait to see it too! Hope you don't mind me asking, but will people who join the lineage need to have CB Xenos of their own? I kind of assumed we would and traded my dino for a Chrono egg.

Oh haha sorry @TempestSea i didn't thought of a connection to the new project! I missed it entirely 😯

only a few hours left till the raffle closes! I'm excited :) PrinzFeuer and I wont be able to take a hatchi till about 1 or 2 am DC time cause we are sleeping XD i hope that will be no problem.

33 minutes ago, Ariento said:

@pretty_thumb @Rekha I can't wait to see it too! Hope you don't mind me asking, but will people who join the lineage need to have CB Xenos of their own? I kind of assumed we would and traded my dino for a Chrono egg.

Yes cb xenos will be important! 

11 minutes ago, Rekha said:

Yes cb xenos will be important! 

Ok, good. This is actually my first Chrono, and I think they're my favorite xeno at the moment.

1 hour ago, Rekha said:

Chrono is definitely very pretty out of all the different Xenos.

Ooh, is Chrono your favourite? I'm a sucker for Gaias personally, and also Mageias haha. It's just such a pretty orange XD