Minkerbell

Imperial Harem - War of the Concubines || >> Spring Event has Begun! ! | Royal Vault is Open! <<

@Rekha I asked Minkish the same question and we don’t have to! She’s already got those little guys on record:)

Hooray for SUCH beautiful new lines! I love the flower theme, and I love even more that Sky Clan's flower is the narcissus. :)

So just because I find it amusing and wanted to share with you all. I just got back from the grocery store, mainly to get coffee because even though it’s night time where I’m at I’m still an addict, and I also wanted more produce like bananas and lettuce. Well I get there and literally all the produce is gone. There was just one banana left. Not a bushel of bananas. Just one, single, lonely banana. Luckily there was still an abundance of coffee but still. I wanted bananas, too:lol::mellow:

That poor, sad banana :lol: How could someone leave it behind?? I'd have felt too bad for it.

@Mak0 was it close to closing? I hate when that happens, if I need something for the next day and they've put all the produce in the back already.

@pretty_thumb It was very despressing:lol:

@Guivre It was a military commissary so I think it’s affected by the government shutdown but it’s the closest store to me and I didn’t feel like going farther:/

@Rekha Tell him thank you for his vote!:)

Rares I have grabbed while looking for Gemshards: Red Dino, Gaia Xeno, Yellow Zyu

Things I have not been able to grab from the jungle: Freaking Gemshards

Hullo! Didn't really have a reason for responding, except that I'm glad new members are joining, and I'm one step closer to getting an egg from the line I'm after. I don't usually show my face unless I have something of at least a little merit to say, as I'm not the type to be superficially charming or inauthentically nice - pretty much the opposite of what most people want in a politician, I gather.

I also wanted to ask if there was a particular style of graphic any of you wanted to see, as I can probably make just about anything non-animated. I tend to favor circle graphics myself.

1 hour ago, Mow said:

OT: got an Astrapi! Someone here still needs one?

@Rekha is right, that'd be me :) I have a CB thunder I can give to you as thanks. (Trading is impossible with the marketplace gone :wacko:)

Hey everyone! The wait lists for the Sacred Lines will be open in five minutes (overslept, so I need like more time to make sure everything in order) at 9.40am. I'm glad to see that so many people like the new lines. (:

6 hours ago, Rekha said:

Yay I got an egg! Do I announce a birth from the heavenly pair? Also good luck everyone on voting. 

6 hours ago, Ninjakittee said:

@Rekha Yes, I'm pretty much certain you're meant to announce the eggy's birth. ^.^

The announcements are mainly so that I can keep an eye on the new Imperial offspring and since I breed the Heavenly / Sacred eggs myself, it's not really necessary to announce their birth (although you still can if you'd like to share the joy!). 

3 hours ago, Rekha said:

That's hilarious! 

Oh and NexusDivine votes for @Mak0

Noted NexusDivine's vote, thanks! 

43 minutes ago, Sesshomaru said:

I also wanted to ask if there was a particular style of graphic any of you wanted to see, as I can probably make just about anything non-animated. I tend to favor circle graphics myself.

Circular graphics are nice, I don't believe we've had any of those for this project yet. 

2 minutes ago, Mak0 said:

@MinkishMinx Would it be possible to request to be put on the Sacred Line list last? That way I’m after everyone who currently hasn’t received an egg from the Heavenly line and wants to switch the Sacred list?

Aww that's sweet! (: I've already reserved the first 3 spots for members who don't already have a Heavenly Line egg, so your order on the list after that will determine on when you fill up a form. 

Edited by MinkishMinx

@MinkishMinx Would it be possible to request to be put on the Sacred Line list last? That way I’m after everyone who currently hasn’t received an egg from the Heavenly line and wants to switch the Sacred list?

ETA: The lines are closed for now and will reopen tomorrow at the time I posted. I'm a goon who obviously cannot do timezone conversions correctly. So sorry! Whoever is on the list, remains on the list. And we'll resume this tomorrow at the right timing. 

and now I'll crawl away to hide in embarrassment. 

The Sacred Lines are officially open for breeding requests now! Remember, if you're already on the Heavenly Line and submit a form, I will be moving you to the Sacred Line wait list. 

The order of the wait list will be based on a first posted, first added basis.

Also, I'm reserving the first three spots for members who don't already have a second gen Heavenly egg so they have an opportunity to get an egg sooner. 

Here's the form:

Request for an Egg from the Sacred Line 

- These eggs will be descended from an Imperial Prince and his Imperial Princess. 

- To receive an egg, you need to already belong to a clan. 
- If the egg miscolors, you must be prepared to keep it.

- You can only be on the wait list for a Heavenly Line egg OR a Sacred Line egg. 

I'd like to be placed on the Wait List for a Sacred Line Egg 
Name:
Clan I belong to: 

I already have a 2nd gen Heavenly Egg: Yes / No
I'd like to be moved from the Heavenly Line wait list: Yes / No 

Edited by MinkishMinx

Name: Ariento
Clan I belong to: Rose

I already have a 2nd gen Heavenly Egg: No
I'd like to be moved from the Heavenly Line wait list: Yes

So excited about the Sacred Lines! Here’s my form :D 

Name: Kigyptnee
Clan I belong to: Sky

I already have a 2nd gen Heavenly Egg: Yes
I'd like to be moved from the Heavenly Line wait list: N/A

I'd like to be placed on the Wait List for an Imperial Line Egg 

Name: Kigyptnee
Clan I belong to: Sky

Generation of Egg: any :) 

Edited by Kigyptnee

Name: Mak0
Clan I belong to: Rose Clan

I'd like to be moved from the Heavenly Line wait list: N/A

Name: pretty_thumb
Clan I belong to: Sky Clan

I'd like to be moved from the Heavenly Line wait list: No - not on it currently

Man I'm so glad I checked DC before I went to bed. I thought this was opening tomorrow, and forgot that today is the 23rd for Minx XD

1 minute ago, Ariento said:

Man I'm so glad I checked DC before I went to bed. I thought this was opening tomorrow, and forgot that today is the 23rd for Minx XD

Same here, thought it was tomorrow for sure. Oh well, silly me! :rolleyes:

2 minutes ago, Ariento said:

Oh drat it, did I get the date wrong? I'm so horrid with timezone conversions. Sorry about that guys! I totally meant to write 22nd but must have goofed up at the last moment. And there I was, thinking that I had given everyone ample warning. :ph34r: 

Going to close the list for now after my post and reopen it on the actual date. Everyone who posted before me will still be on the list. MY MISTAKE. 

@Ariento The time zones definitely add a different sort of challenge into the mix at times:P I’m glad you ended up on the list when you wanted to though!

@MinkishMinx I was actually thinking that it might be helpful for everyone to include their time zones when the initially sign up? Just so we have some idea of what schedule everyone is running on.

Edited by Mak0

1 minute ago, MinkishMinx said:

Oh drat it, did I get the date wrong? I'm so horrid with timezone conversions. Sorry about that guys! I totally meant to write 22nd but must have goofed up at the last moment. And there I was, thinking that I had given everyone ample warning. :ph34r: 

Going to close the list for now after my post and reopen it on the actual date. Everyone who posted before me will still be on the list. MY MISTAKE. 

It's fine, I'm not particularly good at conversions either. I'm just lucky enough to live in EST so I don't have to convert to and from site time.