TJ09

2017-12-18 - Holiday Event Schedule

My rule of thumb was "If I saw it long enough to recognize it, I probably didn't click it fast enough to get it." If my Hollys were not adults already, I would help you get some.

I'm about to head to bed since I have to help prepare for the family get-together tomorrow, but most of my eggs and hatchies are old enough to survive the night (and they're on AoND as well). The only one I fogged just to be on the safe side is the one that BatPopsicle bred me because it's still above 6 days, and I don't want it being killed and me not knowing it happened.

As for everyone else, Merry Christmas, and good luck in all your CB hunting for Hollies, Yulebucks, or whatever dragon you still need from the Holiday Biome or from the AP! See you on the 25th for the new Holiday Dragon drop!

I'm still fogging all my stuff every night. I wouldn't take any chances.

Yeah, never know what could go on while I'm asleep so I'm fogging my eggs and hatchies every night also... Can't lose another Fire Gem, nor the CB Holidays I spend so much time getting :/

Edited by Condorflight

1 minute ago, Zaina22 said:

Same. I'm keeping everything fogged all the time unless it needs to hatch/grow up. I am not losing anything. Although when I'm on I suppose things could be unfogged for a bit, but, I'm paranoid. :ph34r:

5 minutes ago, Zaina22 said:

I flirt with danger.

Nightly maintenance actually. Love it.... Forget about it every time I stay up this late. -.-;

The maintenance helped me get my first CB Yulbuck because there wasn't that many people in the holiday biome after maintenance finished.

Edited by Rexsaurus

Ooh I just noticed five of my eggs were ready to hatch! XD Maybe now I can find a couple of Snows to freeze and still have slots open for the new dragon! Yay!

I wonder if anyone's bred Tricolor Snow Angels with Winter Magis. Just thought that might look good, but already bred my Magi for someone.

Actually.. *knows who can ask*

Edited by Dragon_Arbock

Every time I went to see if one of my hatchlings were ready to grow up they would instantly become an adult the moment I clicked on them. Guess I have a magic touch or something XD timing couldn't have been better!

I have my first 6 adults! And it's nearly 1:30am here and I have to be up early for church (first church Christmas service I've ever attended!) so I really should get to bed. Don't want to, but should.

9 minutes ago, Rexsaurus said:

The maintenance helped me get my first CB Yulbuck because there wasn't that many people in the holiday biome after maintenance finished.

That's just helped me get my first CB Holly as there wasn't as much competition!

Like buses this morning! Finally catch one after days of trying, then 5 minutes later I catch my second! :blink:

if someone still needs a cb holly pm me...I got given a tp link to pass on to someone who needs one, but the person needs them off scroll to hunt more in morning

Please don't kill/freeze/retrade

Edit:  Holly claimed

Edited by 49ER

I'm still not risking adding my dragons to hatcheries while I catch some shut-eye. Better safe than sorry, I'll add them once I get up today.

I wish I could say the same with the holly egg. I have been trying since lord knows-my first post in saying that I missed one and it is almost 4:15 in the morning. All I grabbed by mistake was a cb gift wrapped egg which I can abandon in the ac maybe sometime tomorrow, :(

Finally some time to write... I'm very busy in my new work. Yesterday I caught my last Christmas CB, though Yulebuck and Holly were tough ones with 80 other cavers in the same biome. I also tried to use one more hatchery to get enought views in 24 hours (incubation used). Eggs hatched in time with no problem, but three hatchlings became sick at 6 days left. I never observed hatchling sickness on my scroll before. They healed under fog in less than 30 minutes, but I kept them fogged for half a day to be sure, so it was only a good experience after all. It's nice to know that you can't overlooked that warning message on very top of your scroll.

I can't wait to see new release and event tomorrow!

Man, I just cannot for the life of me get a Holly. But that's okay, I managed to finally grab 2 of each of all of the others (I only had last year's), so I'm happy ^^ I'll just try for a Holly next year.

And I always wait for my dragons to have less than 5 days before adding them to a hatchery once I incubate them, so I can't remember the last time that I ever got a sick egg/hatchling.

EDIT: Aww, thank you so much for those who were so kind as to get me a Holly! ~ ♥ 

Edited by Natakiro

I just missed another one and I will have to go off it as now my computer wants to put in updates at 4:30.  Can try again tomorrow since I am not going anywhere except for coffee at 10 in the morning,  Will try Again  at 4:25,  Geesh, 

YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! IGOT ONE! I GOT ONE!!!!  And before my computer did its thing,  All I wanted was ONE!!! (y)

Just now, LuvDragons said:

YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! IGOT ONE! I GOT ONE!!!!  And before my computer did its thing,  All I wanted was ONE!!! (y)

Congrats, LuvDragons!! :D

4 minutes ago, LuvDragons said:

Congrats! Always nice to see people finally getting what they've been working so hard for. :D 

My first few hatchlings just grew up. I'm already planning future lineages with them :D