TJ09

2017-12-18 - Holiday Event Schedule

1 minute ago, LuvDragons said:

Oh just found it but there are no eggs there,

there will be a drop soon, on the hour, and then there are very short drops every five minutes. good luck :)

I just surprised myself by picking up eggs when I thought I was locked, lol. I knew a few hatchies were growing up soon but I didn't realize they'd actually already become adults, and i was clicking around in the AP with the intention of just checking lineages but I actually got two eggs. I was confused for a moment there. 

I SAW ONE AT 2- this egg fills you with holiday cheer is that the Holly one?? Clicked on it but was too slow darn it,

The AP is a solid wall of Ribbons. Looked at 30+ of them, some even gens, but nothing up my ally. Too many Ribbons..

none at  two fifteen, Would probably have better luck catching the 2018 Xmas one tomorrow night after midnight than what I would a cb holly and after seeing  the one person's comment about how it wouldn't let you nab it to go on one's scroll even tho they had no cb ones is questionable,

*hunts for a Fire Gem*

Got all the Holiday dragons I would have wanted now as CBs and only waiting for tomorrow night to get the new Christmas dragon. I hope it is a well done sprite...

4 minutes ago, LuvDragons said:

none at  two fifteen, Would probably have better luck catching the 2018 Xmas one tomorrow night after midnight than what I would a cb holly and after seeing  the one person's comment about how it wouldn't let you nab it to go on one's scroll even tho they had no cb ones is questionable,

What's happening is people are leaning really hard on that Holiday biome looking for those Hollies.  Soon as they see them they snatch them up.  Every single player who has ever been an expert at grabbing rare dragons is in fine form right now.  I'm seeing similar issues with Yulebucks, but I finally grabbed my second (I got my first the year they were released), so I'm holding out hope that I might grab at least one Holly.  Sigh.  Fear not, however... no matter how good anyone is, they can't grab more than two (unless they cheat with a second account).

2 minutes ago, LuvDragons said:

I think the inability to take the CB ones out of the AP has been fixed. Just keep trying you will get one. :) If you are using a PC and only need Holly, go to the new biome, and just open the far right egg in a new tab using your scroll wheel then hit F5 to refresh. (If you don't have a scroll wheel, hold Ctrl key and hit R and your left mouse button.) Repeat until all eggs are gone then look at your scroll, and close the tabs you opened. This is how I got my two Holly Dragons.

I have 5 adult hollies on my scroll but none of them are cb  as they are 4 generations and up.  Have the 2 cbs of every xmas holiday draggie but them. So would it let me grab a  cb holly egg or tell me I already have 5 on my scroll even tho they aren't cbs?

I didn't see any eggs at the 3:30 drop, the number of people went up to 81 from 70 then back down to 70 without any eggs

Just now, LuvDragons said:

I have 5 adult hollies on my scroll but none of them are cb  as they are 4 generations and up.  Have the 2 cbs of every xmas holiday draggie but them. So would it let me grab a  cb holly egg or tell me I already have 5 on my scroll even tho they aren't cbs?

the 2 limit only applies to CB. having bred hollies do not count.

Dang, the Holidays biome just seems so much more laggy than the others, lol. Glad my favorite Volcano isn't laggy like the Holidays biome.

One of my Solstices that I caught off the AP is the Light-Winged one! :D And its mother was also Light-Winged! :D So happy!

The blue winged Solstices are pretty. I only have one as I never put effort into gathering more but maybe next Christmas I might. Since there won't be any rereleases I will have to worry about.

6 minutes ago, Condorflight said:

The blue winged Solstices are pretty. I only have one as I never put effort into gathering more but maybe next Christmas I might. Since there won't be any rereleases I will have to worry about.

Well, I was needing the hatchling form of the alt wings for my collection, since I already have an adult. :) Still, if it'd been a rosy-winged one, I'd have let it grown up. :)