TJ09

2017-12-18 - Holiday Event Schedule

Managed to catch nearly all apart from 1 yulebuck,1 Ageis and the two hollys yess!~ just waiting on them to grow up now so i have space for this years

I'm just curious, is the view bombing still going on?

I wish I could see my hatchlings, I love to watch them grow. But I won't unfog if it's still unsafe. 

I have been using Silvi's lair without any issues that I have seen. I have been fogging them all overnight, but they are doing fine. I don't think that hatchery was viewbombed.

I've been using AoND, Hatchling Club, Valley Sherwood, and Silvi's Lair. I've also had my hatchlings unhidden since they hit 6 days, but my scroll was hidden anyway. No deaths or sickness in this batch yet.

3 minutes ago, The Dragoness said:

I've been using AoND, Hatchling Club, Valley Sherwood, and Silvi's Lair. I've also had my hatchlings unhidden since they hit 6 days, but my scroll was hidden anyway. No deaths or sickness in this batch yet.

How do you hide your scroll? I kept looking for it but I can't seem to find it.

5 minutes ago, bandaidstealer said:

Will the new holiday eggs be dropping in all the biomes or just the one labeled holiday?

Presumably all of them.  The Halloweens certainly dropped in all the regular ones.  I can't remember if they were in the halloween biome or not, but I picked them up in the others. 

With the holiday one running until midnight tomorrow and the new eggs dropping for another two days after, I would have thought that the holiday one would continue as it is with the new eggs in the rest. 

10 minutes ago, bandaidstealer said:

Will the new holiday eggs be dropping in all the biomes or just the one labeled holiday?

I expect it to be the same as during Halloween: new release in all 6 regular biomes, old Christmas in special Holidays biome.

I wasn't sure if they would have the new ones drop in the Holiday biome only, since you can only take 2 of them.  Having them drop in all 6 means that once I get my two, even if I have spaces for more eggs, I can't take any of the regular, none holiday CB eggs.  I wasn't sure if it would be different since there was no limit on Halloween, but there is for this one.  I guess I can just grab some eggs out of the AP or something.

4 minutes ago, bandaidstealer said:

I wasn't sure if they would have the new ones drop in the Holiday biome only, since you can only take 2 of them.  Having them drop in all 6 means that once I get my two, even if I have spaces for more eggs, I can't take any of the regular, none holiday CB eggs.  I wasn't sure if it would be different since there was no limit on Halloween, but there is for this one.  I guess I can just grab some eggs out of the AP or something.

If it is like past holidays, there will not be any non-holiday CB eggs to be had. Only the holiday eggs drop. That makes it very easy for everyone to get their new eggs. 

edit: typo

Edited by sfts

I've managed to catch two of all the past CB holidays, except for one CB Holly. EDIT: Just caught one, so that completes my CB Christmas scroll goals. :D

Edited by obelisk_light

Thanks to a generous gift I've reached my goal of 100 breedable hollies. I'll probably keep on going just cause I'm a crazy person, but I'd never thought I'd hit this goal 5 years after I set it.

Bred my first holiday dragons of the year - did solstice x silver this year. Not bad. Probably won't end up keeping the one I was allowed to keep though. Yule Bucks and Hollies are really the only two Christmas dragons that really appealed to me as far as wanting to breed and keep them. Someone gifted me a holly with a really awful and long lineage one year. I was thrilled to just have a holly, but would desperately love to have two CB of my own. I think I'd probably actually try and start a lineage of Holly X Yule Buck (even though I could only breed them once a year). XD Now if I could just catch two CB hollies!

8 minutes ago, dothefreddy said:

Thanks to a generous gift I've reached my goal of 100 breedable hollies. I'll probably keep on going just cause I'm a crazy person, but I'd never thought I'd hit this goal 5 years after I set it.

That is very impressive!  Congratulations!

Love the avatar, btw.

Edited by bandaidstealer
Added so I didn't double post.

3 minutes ago, bandaidstealer said:

That is very impressive!  Congratulations!

Love the avatar, btw.

Thank you! I'm sad I missed Thuweds in the AP, that's a holly goal I haven't been able to hit yet. But maybe one year!

And thanks, I love me some Doctor. :D

This year with the old holidays returning is absolutely amazing! I've gotten most of the CBs I've wanted which is awesome.

A single CB yulebuck continues to elude me, but I was gifted a Holly which blew my mind! Hopefully my phone's fast enough for a yule! 

:3 I have been busy naming some of my new dragons! I have managed to get CBs I have been wanting but didn't REALLY think I'd ever be given the opportunity to get. ( Winter Magi, Wrapping Wings, Solstices! Plus an ENORMOUS thanks to a certain individual with LOADS of Holiday spirit that gifted me the CB Holly I had been trying and FAILING to catch.) 

Edited by Silverswift

Even with the two limit, i don't think I will be able to get two of each holiday breed ... there is/was too many that I need. I will get two of the dragons I like the most, so that is good enough for me.

Gah its so hard not to hunt the AP and fill up my spots, even though I no there's no way I'll have time to hatch them if I also want the new dragons! Such sweet agony XD