TJ09

2017-12-18 - Holiday Event Schedule

@CellyBean Was mostly looking through Snow Angels, Ribbon Dancers, and Solstices. Found mostly what I need to continue my Ribbon Dancer project, waiting on someone to breed me a non-holiday mate after the season's over. Sent a request to someone about a Solstice, but haven't heard back yet.

My non-holiday lines I'm still sorting out and transferring over to docs, but unless I can catch another Green Copper, I know I need an offspring from a Chrono x green Copper.

I don't like to ask for help too much- I do offer to breed stuff for people but normally get no takers.

@purpledragonclaw Well, the problem is, even if the mass breeding wall does slowly move, if I'm not interested on the breed as a whole, I still won't care so much. Celestials I think are the worst offender cause they multiclutch I know why they do, but it makes breeding even a few noticeable.

All my eggs are under 5 days now (except for my CB Holly, and it's under six days). I'm so tempted to incubate them all and then throw 'em into AoND right now so I can get to hunting. Think that would be wise now?

@purpledragonclaw

sorry thought i was being civil. my apologies if what i was saying wasnt received that way.

@Dragon_Arbock

if you need a solstice offspring im afraid i cant help you with that until next year. if you need a nonholiday offspring then i can help you out. as for the chrono x green copper do you need a chrono or copper offsrping? and gender preference for the parents?

Just now, Cassie_Fenix said:

All my eggs are under 5 days now (except for my CB Holly, and it's under six days). I'm so tempted to incubate them all and then throw 'em into AoND right now so I can get to hunting. Think that would be wise now?

So long as you watch them and make sure to remove them when they hatch.  I keep my scroll hidden just in case, after I add them.

The only thing I disliike about massbreeds is that I'm limited to taking 8 at the most! This year I've been concentrating mostly on collecting commons, so many of the massbreeds are exactly what I'm looking for. I've been disappointed more then once when I get on the forums and see that I missed an AP wall of a breed I've been collecting. When there is an AP wall of a breed you don't like, you can hunt the biomes, or trade, or breed your own dragons. It's not like the AP is the only way to get eggs.

@Cassie_Fenix If you can keep an eye on them, sure, put them in. I wouldn't leave them in the hatchery overnight though, just in case.

@Imzadi

Yea, I know. I've been keeping a close eye on them especially with the view-bombing on EATW, but I went to sleep with them unfogged (shocker, I know), and they still survived this morning.

@Marie19R

I know. The only egg I've ever lost to view-bombing was a bred Alt Black Egg from a regular Black x Dark Green pairing, and I know that it was the owner of the pair that did it, because its sibling (an Alt Dark Green) was also killed via view-bombing and the parents themselves were killed so that no more eggs could be produced.

I've had good luck with Allure, so I'm not too worried, since I have this computer active all day and can check in on them in between my RL such as cleaning up the house, for example.

Edited by Cassie_Fenix

2 minutes ago, CellyBean said:

@Dragon_Arbock

if you need a solstice offspring im afraid i cant help you with that until next year. if you need a nonholiday offspring then i can help you out. as for the chrono x green copper do you need a chrono or copper offsrping? and gender preference for the parents?

It can be either. I can breed my other pair til I get what I would need as a mate for it to continue this. And it's male Chrono x Female green Copper.

And if you want anything or anything, let me know. Most of my lineage project progress right now is merely halted by my pains not producing the right breed.

Wow. Someone's got a Neglected Dragon in the ER of Allure of Neglected Dragons! :D Haven't seen one of those in a while!

3 minutes ago, Cassie_Fenix said:

Wow. Someone's got a Neglected Dragon in the ER of Allure of Neglected Dragons! :D Haven't seen one of those in a while!

I see people trading Neglecteds all the time over at EATW's Dragonmarket. Seems like there was a couple a week up until Holiday breeding began.

@Fabula Yea, I have one of my own as a hatchling (don't like the adults, but I love the hatchling versions) that was one that I didn't even try to do the Neglected experiments on (it was originally a Silver Tinsel from the Penk line), but I was happy it survived the viewbombing it got previously. I'm not one who either Neglects or kills for Zombies (I like my Pacified Ageis, in case anyone wonders why), and the only time I'll have dead eggs on my scroll is if a Vampire fails in biting it.

https://dragcave.net/view/8PP7h <-- The only Neglected Dragon I've ever own.

Edited by Cassie_Fenix

@Fabula Yea, I have one of my own as a hatchling (don't like the adults, but I love the hatchling versions) that was one that I didn't even try to do the Neglected experiments on (it was originally a Silver Tinsel from the Penk line), but I was happy it survived the viewbombing it got previously.

Aw, you're lucky! I don't have any. I'd like an adult one, I like the adults. They're very cool looking. Plus it's neat they can come in female, male or ungendered. I'm always scared I'll fail an experiment and be stuck with a dead egg on my scroll forever. XD

Anyway I'm still missing one CB Snow Angel and then I'll have 2 of all previous Holidays! I didn't think I'd manage that! :D So happy TJ has done this for everyone missing CB Holidays~ I missed the Halloween re-release.

Anyone have a second-gen Aegis from a Pacified Aegis x Heartstealer? I need one for a lineage I'm working on.

I could breed one, but my Heartstealers have stupid names out of context with their usual mates.

43 minutes ago, Dragon_Arbock said:

@CellyBean Was mostly looking through Snow Angels, Ribbon Dancers, and Solstices. Found mostly what I need to continue my Ribbon Dancer project, waiting on someone to breed me a non-holiday mate after the season's over. Sent a request to someone about a Solstice, but haven't heard back yet.

My non-holiday lines I'm still sorting out and transferring over to docs, but unless I can catch another Green Copper, I know I need an offspring from a Chrono x green Copper.

I don't like to ask for help too much- I do offer to breed stuff for people but normally get no takers.

@purpledragonclaw Well, the problem is, even if the mass breeding wall does slowly move, if I'm not interested on the breed as a whole, I still won't care so much. Celestials I think are the worst offender cause they multiclutch I know why they do, but it makes breeding even a few noticeable.

I haven't bred my Solstices yet. What do you need? Please pm me. 😊

Edited by BatPopsicle
Typo

1 hour ago, Dragon_Arbock said:

Not rude- once they go to the AP, they're not yours anymore. I can do what I want and kill is a feature in the game if I so choose. I get punished for it, but I can do it.

@Marie19R It gets irritating to pick up the same undesirable thing over and over, and since I can only access what's on the page at any given time, well.. I can either kill it, or come back in an hour.

This, exactly, when you see the same eggs bouncing back and forth for hours how can you say anyone actually wants those lineages?

16 minutes ago, Cassie_Fenix said:

Anyone have a second-gen Aegis from a Pacified Aegis x Heartstealer? I need one for a lineage I'm working on.

I can do that for you. PM me please. 😁

Yeesh, I thought the Holly babies were going to be the hardest to catch. These Yulebucks are proving impossible to catch and even harder to trade for... :unsure:

Edit: And right after I post this, I finally manage to catch them both XD

Edited by SheridanCharon

I'm simply sorry that I cannot influence my cb holly egg. That function is not available for them. *sigh*

Wow some people are quite grinch like this year? 

I find it funny people complain about massbreeders and ap walls. Obviously they werent around in one cave days when legit the ap was just a wall of dark green and blacks..day after day after day. All horribly inbred because this was BEFORE the lovely lineage pages of today. 

Just because "kill" exists doesnt mean you have to use it. If the ap doesnt drop what you like? Hunt CB/breed something nice and trade for the leange that you want!

Hey, before the breeding season is over, does anyone need some 2nd gens ? Because I would like to breed these with something but personally I have everything I need, so I don't know what to breed them to. PM to ask me if I can help you ! ( I hope it is ok to post something like this D: )