Secret Santa

Secret Santa 2017

32 minutes ago, celis said:

Items I'm still looking for for my giftee:

1. 2G Prize, 2G from Spriter's Alt, 2G Prizekin (from a male silver tinsel/white not from starwood) 

6. Terrae checker (I love terrae)        

I'm slowly working away at the rest of her list (thank goodness time-frame is until the 30th so I can get stupid cb metals to actually throw metals instead of metal kin and to work on some alts).

And thank you so much, Syryn, for help on that third gen prize!  

Sending you a Terrae checker. It's only a third gen because my higher gens wouldn't cooperate.

18 hours ago, Toyo said:

Anyone need a 3g silver tinsel X silver lunar heralds for your giftee?

Put a dummy egg in here!

Anybody? Otherwise I'll try to trade it, but you guys get first dibs.

@Nqli if no one claims it for their giftee, I'll send it to you :)

Edited by Toyo

Personally if nobody here needs for their giftee, I'd love to have that tinsel x lunar XD

My giftee still needs:

Wishlist:

1. CB Gold, Neglected, 2G khusa prizekin (not from bronze shimmer or female bronze tinsel), 2G Prize (not from Blusang or from holidays other than Halloweens), 2G from SA (khusa preferred)

2. 3G from SA, Alt Undine, Alt Black

Would anybody be willing to help? I'm trying for a neglected, haha, wish me luck XD but I can't really help with anything else on the list... I don't have a lot of blacks and undines to breed either ><

I saw people offering SA help earlier, are there any left? :'o I'm gonna go look back through the posts...

Edit: @Sunfeathers yes please! :D 3g SA!

Edited by Nqli

I have a CB Chrono Xeno if anyone needs it PM me!

Edited by Mochi

I know it's probably not going to happen but would anyone be able to breed a 2nd gen shimmerscale for my giftee please? 

I just need a 2G prize (not from gold, silver, zyu/sinomorph, or valentine's day dragons) and I have completed my giftee's wishlist, anyone able to help?

Edited by snakehands

Have to help with gifting

2 CB Blue Zyu Hatches

CB Red Xyu Hatch  (Female)

2 CB yellow Zyu Hatches

CB Xeno Gaia Hatch

PM or mention:)

Edited by rrattts

I’ve been trying to trade a cb black zyu for Aeon or a green or brown copper—with no bites. Anyone here need it? Other than that I also need cb gold or 2 nd gen from SA. 

If you need a CB blusang, spessartine, or lunar herald, pm me.

I still need help with a yellow zyu,  neglected, or 2nd gen from SA for my giftee.

Edited by Jazeki

If anyone is still in need of a CB Fire gem I have 1 each of red and green available. PM me

need 3G metal checker still.

also 2 gen shim or 2 gen Sa but I doubt these can b helped.

will work on neglected after.

23 minutes ago, TerraAnne said:

Sending a 3rd gen metal checker via PM.

On 6.01.2018 at 7:46 AM, Nqli said:

Anybody have any pretty Khusa lineages? :o my giftee would love them!! Hahaha x)

I just caught in AP 3G Khusa x  Mistletoe checker, let me know if you want it 

And I would like to ask if anyone could help me with breeding Spiral lineage of any Drake or Any non-messy lineage with colours altering each gen (Neither Inbred)?

I don't  have any dragons that could breed me one of these lineages, so if there is someone who could breed me one of this, please PM me.

I would also gladly accept for my giftee 2G from any Spriter Alt but I know it's almost impossible to get - well, it does not hurt to ask :)

If my giftee accepts my two gifts I'll need a hand with 2g pb Black alts.

All my eggs should hatch sometime tomorrow if anyone is willing but want to wait and not fill up valuable egg slots.

I thank anyone who helps!

2 minutes ago, biruko said:

I just caught in AP 3G Khusa x  Mistletoe checker, let me know if you want it 

And I would like to ask if anyone could help me with breeding Spiral lineage of any Drake or Any non-messy lineage with colours altering each gen (Neither Inbred)?

I don't  have any dragons that could breed me one of these lineages, so if there is someone who could breed me one of this, please PM me.

I would also gladly accept for my giftee 2G from any Spriter Alt but I know it's almost impossible to get - well, it does not hurt to ask :)

What do you mean by the spiral and the non messy?

1 hour ago, TerraAnne said:

ty guys I'm good on this now!