Secret Santa

Secret Santa 2017

1 hour ago, TerraAnne said:

This has been taken!

I've got to warn you guys in the santa thread that I accidentally killed my laptops keyboard with soda. Right now I'm using the on screen keyboard and it's gods awful slow. So I might not be posting to much right now.

Omg I did the exact same thing a few days ago, though it was chocolate milk. Used the onscreen keyboard the rest of the night, and thankfully the next morning the keyboard was working again (although the shift still isn't working right...)

I'm working on getting stuff for my giftee. I'm too locked or almost-locked at the moment to do as much hunting as I'd like... Tomorrow I'll be good to go though.

Edited by Marie19R

Anybody have any pretty Khusa lineages? :o my giftee would love them!! Hahaha x)

I still have 2 CB Black Zyu soon-to-be-hatchies available too!

Edited by Nqli

I have an all lower caps red dino if anyone needs it - it's on cooldown, PM me if you need it ^.^ - CLAIMED

Edited by Ninjakittee

I have a CB brown Copper (CLAIMED!) And a Chicken if anyone needs them - PM me

Edited by Ninjakittee

I have two normal Undines and one normal Black if anyone needs them for their giftee. Both are 2nd gen PB alt fails

Just gonna leave some pretties here in case people want them as gifts!

4G Silver x Swallowtail Checker

4G Evengen Gray with 4 Spriter's Alts in base

4G Evengen White with 3 Spriter's Alt in base

4G Nebula x Avatar of Creation Checker   Very pretty!

4G Thunder x Silver Checker

If anyone comes across a spare Gaia Xeno, Mageia Xeno, Purple Dino or Green Copper please let me know! <3

Edited by Seahorse

Still have a PB Alt Vine Female had to stun her :wacko: as looks like no one needs but if you do PM with scroll if diff from forum :)   GONE

Edited by rrattts

10 hours ago, rrattts said:

Still have a PB Alt Vine Female had to stun her :wacko: as looks like no one needs but if you do PM with scroll if diff from forum :)

Oh, I missed that - my giftee wished for these :) Thank you!

Edited by Ruby Eyes

Does anyone need a CB Fire Gem (blue)? Claim my egg!

10 hours ago, Nqli said:

Anybody have any pretty Khusa lineages? :o my giftee would love them!! Hahaha x)

@Nqli I could try for a PB 3rd gen if that helps... ? I haven't been able to progress my other Khusa lineages past 2nd gen. XD 

Edited by dustpuppy

I have a CB Ice and CB Astrapi Xenowyrm if anyone needs either for their giftee, just shoot me a PM. :)

Also, is anyone able to breed a 2G Gold? I just tried my three but they didn't produce anything. :c Thanks Ruby Eyes!

Edited by Terces

7 minutes ago, Terces said:

Also, is anyone able to breed a 2G Gold? I just tried my three but they didn't produce anything. :c

Is a 2nd gen Gold from male Magma okay? If so, sending you one.

I have a CB brown Copper (on cooldown) [claimed] if anyone needs for their giftee. Just throw me a PM!

Also can anyone help me with any of these from my giftee's wishlist?
- CB Gold
- 2g Prize from non-metal parrent

- 2g Prizekin
- 2g from Spriter's alt
- 3g from Spriter's alt (checker or EG) Thanks purplehaze!

Edited by Yunneil

1 hour ago, Yunneil said:

Also can anyone help me with any of these from my giftee's wishlist?

- 3g from Spriter's alt (checker or EG)

I just bred this one. PM me if you want it. https://dragcave.net/lineage/e7FVI

Claimed

Edited by purplehaze

18 hours ago, sylviamaris said:

I have a CB Green Fire Gem & a CB Red Zyu, both hatchlings, both precogged female.  If you need one PM me!

Still here <3

Items I'm still looking for for my giftee:

1. 2G Prize, 2G from Spriter's Alt, 2G Prizekin (from a male silver tinsel/white not from starwood) 

6. Terrae checker (I love terrae)        

I'm slowly working away at the rest of her list (thank goodness time-frame is until the 30th so I can get stupid cb metals to actually throw metals instead of metal kin and to work on some alts).

And thank you so much, Syryn, for help on that third gen prize!  

Once I send out a few last eggs I'll be focusing in on the 2g pb alt black if anyone would like to drown me in a, ultimately, sea of black eggs. Haha