Jump to content
Secret Santa

Secret Santa 2017

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Guillotine said:

If anyone needs CB Red or Yellow Zyus, I have some newly caught eggs for you. I also have a red Dorsal egg, although I think that might still be on cooldown.
 

 

If you still have the yellow zyu i'd like it for my giftee.

Share this post


Link to post

@Nqli  Oh yay thank you! I should be able to nab eggs in about three hours! Do you want something for it in return?

Share this post


Link to post

@Rekha Nah s'all good :o I'll look through your list later and PM if anything catches my eye :) we can negotiate from there!

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, Guillotine said:

If anyone needs CB Red or Yellow Zyus, I have some newly caught eggs for you. I also have a red Dorsal egg, although I think that might still be on cooldown.

 

 

I've sent off the Zyus, but I still have the Dorsal if needed.
 

Share this post


Link to post

Would anyone be able to breed a Soulpeace with a pretty lineage for my giftee? :)

 

//Thanks, everybody :) This one's been delivered.

Edited by Aie

Share this post


Link to post

I have a third gen Shimmer if anyone here needs it for a giftee?

Edited by Wiz

Share this post


Link to post

With all the people searching for 2nd gen prizes, I was wondering if anyone has a spare 2nd gen prizekin laying around?

My giftee would really love one :P

Share this post


Link to post
On 1/12/2018 at 3:47 AM, Aie said:

Would anyone be able to breed a Soulpeace with a pretty lineage for my giftee? :)

 

I have a Hellhorse x Soulpeace checker. I tried to breed one for you, but got Hellhorse eggs from all 3 pairs that I tried! If you would like, I can try next week again. Just shoot me a PM to let me know and I'll put you on my breeding list. I could try for a 3rd gen for you now, but I don't think those show the pattern as well. It would look like this.

 

Meanwhile I have two pretty Hellhorse eggs left on my scroll if anyone needs those?

5th gen - Just offer a dummy

4th gen - Just offer a dummy

Edited by purplehaze

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, Aie said:

Would anyone be able to breed a Soulpeace with a pretty lineage for my giftee? :)

Sending something!

Share this post


Link to post
16 hours ago, Aie said:

Would anyone be able to breed a Soulpeace with a pretty lineage for my giftee? :)

If you'd like to give another, I have a unique Soulpeace line to share. e: Although it'll have to wait a week, since he just threw a White. >:[

 

Edited by Guillotine

Share this post


Link to post

I have a CB blue Fire Gem, if anyone needs it. PM me; it's currently on cooldown.

 

Also, the red dorsal is a hatchling now; if you want it, tell me and i'll toss it your way. It precogged as male, if that helps.
 

Share this post


Link to post

Have a CB blue zyu and a CB red firegem, pop a dummy egg in there if you need either of them for gifting!

 

CB Blue Zyumorph!

CB Red Firegem!

 

Edit: Don't need these myself, if no one needs them for their giftee, I'll put em up for trade! 

Edited by Toyo

Share this post


Link to post

I have been able to get everything but a neglected for my giftee, have killed 2 eggs trying - one turned but I didn't get it hatched soon enough... anyone that can help? Thanks

Share this post


Link to post
On 12/01/2018 at 9:05 AM, Wiz said:

I have a third gen Shimmer if anyone here needs it for a giftee?

 

Still available if anyone needs it. I don't want it growing up on my scroll though so once it hatches I will be trading it away. - reserved.

Edited by Wiz

Share this post


Link to post
On 12/01/2018 at 9:57 AM, OrcaFreak said:

With all the people searching for 2nd gen prizes, I was wondering if anyone has a spare 2nd gen prizekin laying around?

My giftee would really love one :P

Pmed you with link

Share this post


Link to post
On 1/14/2018 at 12:18 PM, 4mymirage said:

I have been able to get everything but a neglected for my giftee, have killed 2 eggs trying - one turned but I didn't get it hatched soon enough... anyone that can help? Thanks

 

Come visit us on Discord, you could find valuable help there :)

 

Also, anyone have any nice 3G-4G altkin lineage to breed for my lovely giftee? :rolleyes:

Share this post


Link to post
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.