Secret Santa

Secret Santa 2017

Just caught a CB Almandine Pyralspite if someone needs one.  It has to come off cool-down first so send me a PM.

Also, if anyone needs SA, metal or Prize lineages, send me your request and I'll see what I can do.  My Mom, Syryn, can also help with metals and Prizes too so feel free to PM her as well.  She has told me she plans on breeding her CB Bronze Shimmer each week specifically for gifts so watch for her posts.  Both of us are listed Helpers

Could use a 2G Silver from common. None of mine cooperated this time around. ^^'

If anyone needs help catching rares shoot me a message and I'll be glad to assist you. I have plenty of Blacks and Undines in case anyone needs to try for an alt as well.  ^_^

Edit: Thank you rrattts for the Gold! 

Edited by DarknessDragon197

I am currently locked for the next day or so, but can do 3rd gen Thuweds for people that need them and can try for 3rd gen prizes. I also have some  Altkins. 

Please let me know if you would like offspring from one of the following (or any of my Thuweds in the Thuwed group):

gold tinsel- can breed next tuesday

silver shimmer -available now

https://dragcave.net/lineage/ThRsc- available now

Thuwed group- https://dragcave.net/group/334

Altkin group-https://dragcave.net/group/36551

Hi, we've had a number of questions PM'd to us, and I think it would be nice to post some of the answers publicly, in case they help clarify things!

- It is definitely ok to get in touch with your giftee! You do not have to remain "secret," and you can directly PM your gifts to them. Also, for example, it may be helpful to make sure they have scroll space if you're planning on teleporting them a whole bunch of eggs at once. 

- If you have a question about your giftee's wishlist (ex. would they like a hatching, is this considered a "blue" dragon, etc etc) go ahead and ask your giftee! They are the ones who best know what they want :)

- If you have something you think they'd like, or is pretty darn close but not quite what is on their list, ask them! Just know that they are not obligated to accept or keep any gift that is not on their wishlist. 

- Please be sure to confirm your participation through the Google form link provided in the PM. (Confirmation s sent as PM replies will not be recorded, and therefore won't count!)

-Santa Toyo

3 hours ago, SamuelMaybird said:

I really want to get everything on my giftee's list but man...2g alt black.

I'm going to need serious help, I don't even have CB blacks! 

It's too bad I had a 3 EG pure bred alt black earlier. I probably won't have nay more luck hatching a 2nd gen alt for you.  XD

3 minutes ago, TerraAnne said:

It's too bad I had a 3 EG pure bred alt black earlier. I probably won't have nay more luck hatching a 2nd gen alt for you.  XD

I'm sure that is the closest I'm going to see for a while. I am glad that with the generosity of everyone here I'll be capable of fulfilling the other wishes

Still have a CB Chrono available for anyone who needs one for their giftee. It's a hatchie now too

gone to Sylviamaris

Edited by Yhme

I just remembered that I have a CB Silver, just one and male.

If someone needs a 2g metalkin or silver, maybe he'll be nice, I can help you out! 

PM me and we'll get this underway!

3 hours ago, FAstudent12 said:

If anyone has any 3rd gen Prize Checkers they could breed, I would love to try and help with your list in return. :) 

Edit: Also, if anyone needs any 2nd gen metals for their giftee, I have a 2nd gen PB Silver, just offer on the link. :D 

https://dragcave.net/teleport/abd190c0a110f2773c116a15ac497338

I can try mine, but they are on cool down right now. PM me in a week or so if you are still looking- I have two I can go for!

Sent first batch of gifts to my giftee c:

Now I need to wait till I'll have some space on my scroll to start working on next ones ^^

21 hours ago, Secret Santa said:

All wishlists have been delivered! Please don't forget to confirm your participation via the google form at the bottom of your PM. As of now, the gifting period is also open (yes, early). Have fun and let us know if there are any questions!

~Santa Dragoness

Um.... Were the wishlists PMed? I signed up, was confirmed as signed up, but I haven't received any wishlist?

4 minutes ago, Marie19R said:

Um.... Were the wishlists PMed? I signed up, was confirmed as signed up, but I haven't received any wishlist?

Hmm, weird, let's get you a match!

My catching skills are on and off but if anyone still needs bred rares/metals, I can give my dragons a whirl. Holidaykin too, everything from Xmas/Halloween, plus Mutamores and Soulstones.

I have a CB Chrono Xeno on cooldown if anyone needs it PM me!

Edited by Mochi

I have a CB Green Fire Gem Egg that I can trade to anyone who needs it for their Secret Santa. Please PM me!

Traded!

Edited by IVIandy

29 minutes ago, Marie19R said:

You were matched up in time. Your gifter received a PM, but somehow you were skipped. I'll send it to you shortly. Sorry!

Seeking a Dino, a G3 Prize (all mine refused to cooperate, blah( and (longshot, I know) a CB Gold or Silver for my listy. Also seeking: white from white/ Val 09 checker, any gen, unrelated to him

Please PM if you can help, will offer fair or better than fair trade value! (Also, if anyone here breeds any particularly neat Canopy lineages, hit me up.)

Edited by Lurhstaap

Have CB Silvers/Golds I can breed. PM me if you need a 2G and I'll try! (Am missing some breeds so sorry if I don't have it)

Edited by innate

6 hours ago, FAstudent12 said:

If anyone has any 3rd gen Prize Checkers they could breed, I would love to try and help with your list in return. :) 

I could breed 3g prize checkers, mostly tinsels. Am locked right now, pm me later if you still looking for them. ;) 

Just caught a CB brown Copper if anyone needs it claimed

EDIT: Also have aa CB tan ridgewing (on cd, PM me if you need it) CLAIMED

Edited by Ninjakittee