Secret Santa

Secret Santa 2017

Have a 3rd Gen Silver Checker available if anybody needs one for their giftee.  Just shoot me a message.

Sending to the community notice thread.

Edited by sara4cows

1 hour ago, biruko said:

Spiral is a lineage where gender of the bred dragon and CB dragon alternate every generation - example of spiral lineage.

And non messy is any lineage that looks nice, have some pattern (like stairs, checkers, even-gen or spirals) - this is example of messy lineage - first and second.

I know the lines and stuff I was asking what the specifics for the lines you need.

Wanted to say a big thank you to my Secret Santa Ninjakittee @deja . You've helped me finally complete my Dino collection! And a shoutout to @The Dragoness  and @Ninjakittee for their generosity in helping me find gifts. 

As soon as this batch of gifts is picked up by my giftee, I'll be mass breeding Vines, Undines and Blacks to try for alts. If I get extras -fingers crossed- I'll share them here.

23 hours ago, celis said:

Items I'm still looking for for my giftee:

1. 2G Prize, 2G from Spriter's Alt, 2G Prizekin (from a male silver tinsel/white not from starwood) 

6. Terrae checker (I love terrae)        

I'm slowly working away at the rest of her list (thank goodness time-frame is until the 30th so I can get stupid cb metals to actually throw metals instead of metal kin and to work on some alts).

And thank you so much, Syryn, for help on that third gen prize!  

Thanks to some wonderful people, I think we have the terrae checker angle covered.

Working on some 2nd gen alts now (if the alt goddess is kind).

Question: After the first gift is sent, do we need to keep reporting every gift we send?

15 minutes ago, Alayajoy said:

Question: After the first gift is sent, do we need to keep reporting every gift we send?

No, just the first gift is enough.

16 minutes ago, Alayajoy said:

Wait, we have to report our gifts? Uh.... >_>;; idr them all

Where do we report? <_<;;

Edited by Nqli

1 minute ago, Nqli said:

Check the first post. There's a section just for that information :)

2 minutes ago, Nqli said:

There is a report form in the initial instructions. Just send the Secret Santa account a pm with the form filled out. :ph34r:

Edited by Alayajoy

@The Dragoness Thanks. I will stop submitting them then.

1 hour ago, The Dragoness said:

Check the first post. There's a section just for that information :)

So, somehow I managed not to see this too. Gift report sent now :)

And I'd like to take this opportunity to thank @Areous For the beautiful gifts I received! I love them :D

Edited by Sheriziya

Is anybody in need of

available right now - all from the AP, so lower timish:
CB Seasonal egg

CB Nebula egg

CB Pink egg

CB Red egg with namelike code troda

2nd gen Script egg from palindrome code parents - https://dragcave.net/lineage/3Nx88

CB Aeon egg - freshly caught, on cooldown
CB Chrono Xenowyrm - freshly caught, on cooldown

CB Almandine egg - freshly caught, on cooldown

2 CB Red Firegems - freshly caught, on cooldown

PM me please. Can influence and hatch the AP eggs.

Edited by Zimtie

user posted imageAnyone need an alt undine for their giftee? It's not PB, but it is a pretty lineage and influenced correctly. (Though it won't be a perfect checker, because it's yellow!)

Put a dummy egg in here!

Edit: I egglocked myself :( PM me if you want the hatchling, because I can't take a dummy egg! It's claimed!

Edited by Toyo

10 hours ago, biruko said:

Any non-messy lineage with colours altering each gen (Neither Inbred)?

Messaging you.

Have 2nd Gen prize avilable  to help with a gift 

PM please

Gone to Velvet_paw hope your giftee like it:D

Edited by rrattts

This is so much fun! :D

Thank you my dear Santa for those amazing gifts!

And thank you to the helping hands so I could and can also give some nice presents to my giftee. :D

Best wishes

Seriva

12 hours ago, SamuelMaybird said:

I know the lines and stuff I was asking what the specifics for the lines you need.

Oh, sorry about that, I misunderstand you. All I mentioned earlier is all requirements for these lines, my giftee want any spiral lineage of any Drake or any non-messy and non-inbred lineage with colours altering each gen - so if it's either any spiral from Drakes or any non-messy and non-inbred lineage with altering colours, it should be okay  :)

Thank you @Nqli and @Ruby Eyes for helping me with these :)

And it's good to know we only need to report our first sent gift, I was going to report another one now

Just a little shortout to my Santa, @nxtashaxt, who really has been spoiling me! The gifts I've received are actually the ones that I really wanted from my list, it's like having a psychic Santa! :)

================

I've got a bunch of CB Silvers that are ready to breed with anything off my script. Just in case anyone still needs one of these! I've got all CB Christmases, a male GoN and CB Omens and CB Caligenes, in addition to various CB mates. 

If anyone has a 2g Prize or 2g from SA, that's the last item on their list, and I'd just love to be able to fill all the spots.

If anyone needs one I have a female CB Green Fire Gem hatchie, female CB Red Zyu hatchie, and a CB Spessartine - PM me :)  I'm breeding for Alt Blacks and Vines, and I'll post any successes here!