Secret Santa

Secret Santa 2017

Thank you so much, Yhme and WWECornSerpent, for your help in acquiring gifts for my match!

In a couple days, when I get some eggs hatched, I'm happy to breed for Alt Vines & Blacks, all PB and EG, if anyone needs them :D

21 minutes ago, sylviamaris said:

Thank you so much, Yhme and WWECornSerpent, for your help in acquiring gifts for my match!

In a couple days, when I get some eggs hatched, I'm happy to breed for Alt Vines & Blacks, all PB and EG, if anyone needs them :D

I do! I am going to try and fulfill this alt black request!

7 hours ago, FAstudent12 said:

If anyone has any 3rd gen Prize Checkers they could breed, I would love to try and help with your list in return. :) 

Edit: Also, if anyone needs any 2nd gen metals for their giftee, I have a 2nd gen PB Silver, just offer on the link. :D 

https://dragcave.net/teleport/abd190c0a110f2773c116a15ac497338

Thanks for the offers to help with my list! The silver is still available, if anyone needs one. :) 

22 hours ago, TerraAnne said:

I need a 2nd gen astrapi from male silver to breed with this https://dragcave.net/lineage/8Nqbo

who's egg will fulfill a metal checker wishlist request I'm having trouble with.

edit: that's a big if, whether I have the luck to get a silver egg from the pair. Otherwise it'll be a request I can't do. The next best I can try is my gold and red checker for that 3 gen metal checker they want, though they are on cool down right now.

I no longer need this guys! Sorry to those who might have bred one for me.  XD The two people in my pm's are helping me out with this.

I don't normally hunt the biomes except for new releases so I'm over on the wiki right now brushing up on egg descriptions to hunt for my giftee. This is fun! The only thing I can reliably breed for my giftee is their 6th-place want, I'm definitely hoping I can catch something higher up for them. Maybe if this dang cold I have stopped clogging my mind! 

It's awesome to see so many people in the thread helping others get what they need, loving the community spirit!

I don't currently have any nice CBs but if anyone needs help with Metals, I'll see what I can do

I have a CB Mageia on cd if anyone needs it

Also a CB Blusang

I'm willing to part with Him if anyone needs a 3G from spriter alt,, but only until he grows up lol

Edited by Ninjakittee

6 hours ago, twol8sue said:

does anyone need a 2nd gen vine alt from a black? for their giftee https://dragcave.net/lineage/B9DkR

https://dragcave.net/teleport/a0abc89cfaac6dab9a677a31e4a963cd offer a dummy egg, pm me your forum name if diff from scroll name

and this 4th gen silver tinsel spiral from valentines https://dragcave.net/lineage/wqW9c

https://dragcave.net/teleport/3b9f12ccad29ea54fbe4b8ffa8d58ad5  same above offer dummy

I've just sent you an offer for the Vine Alt. :)

Just tried to breed my CB Bronze Tinsel with Purple influence.... got a pillow instead of the Prize :D If anyone wants a Prizekin, pick it up here. Just place a dummy egg in it :)

Edited by Sheriziya
added link for Pillow Prizekin

If anyone could help with the following, that would be lovely: CB yellow or white zyumorph, neglected, or 2nd gen spriters alt. 

I'm gonna breed metals shortly and will update if they are productive.

Edit: I have a 2nd gen silver from female witchlight. Just offer a dummy if you need it for your giftee. Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings!

I'm heading off to eat breakfast, but I will check ASAP. 

Edited by Jazeki

10 hours ago, celis said:

Thank you kindly, Secret Santa, MinkishMinx!  They are all so pretty!

Awww you are so welcome! (: :nyan::nyan:

Sent of my first 3 gifts! :D So exciting

I may have gotton way too enthusiastic on designing the message that sent them!

KEoCa8Z.png

Edited by Seahorse

27 minutes ago, Seahorse said:

I may have gotton way to enthusiastic on designing the message that sent them!

KEoCa8Z.png

That's very creative! (y)  I only sent my giftee giftbox pics with custom gift tag with his/her name on it. XD

34 minutes ago, Seahorse said:

KEoCa8Z.png

That's adorable! 

1 hour ago, Seahorse said:

KEoCa8Z.png

That's beautiful! 

3 hours ago, Jazeki said:

If anyone could help with the following, that would be lovely: CB yellow or white zyumorph, neglected, or 2nd gen spriters alt. 

I'm gonna breed metals shortly and will update if they are productive.

Edit: I have a 2nd gen silver from female witchlight. Just offer a dummy if you need it for your giftee. Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings!

I'm heading off to eat breakfast, but I will check ASAP. 

Do you still need a CB White Zyu? I currently have an Egg I can give to you :)

I also have a CB red Zyu egg. If someone needs it for their giftee, PM me please.

If anyone is struggling to find lineaged checkers for their giftees, remember to check out the Checker Database!

It's brilliant, and I've found everyone on it is always really kind and happy to breed their checkers! <3

I know that I will definelty breed any of mine if people request!